Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13294

    Just negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    How in the world is prices going up from these doe's. Especially now!

    Also I'm suspecting there going to be more scams and robbery / mugging going on now. People do dumb shid when their lifeline gets cut. So if ya get lead to a sketchy area and sketchy house 9/10 its going to be a dopehouse. If you still insist on going go during the day like early day, and if they say only available later then you know. Also from viewing these threads for a while. Trailor parks seem to always be a wrong move LOL. Yet the stories keep going.
    All you have to do is ask them if they can do "x" lower amount. If the answer is no, just don't see them.

  2. #13293

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    How in the world is prices going up from these doe's. Especially now!

    Also I'm suspecting there going to be more scams and robbery / mugging going on now. People do dumb shid when their lifeline gets cut. So if ya get lead to a sketchy area and sketchy house 9/10 its going to be a dopehouse. If you still insist on going go during the day like early day, and if they say only available later then you know. Also from viewing these threads for a while. Trailor parks seem to always be a wrong move LOL. Yet the stories keep going.
    Don't know. Noticing a lot of ladies in need of funds that aren't the usual flavor and are / will stay UTR. Maybe they aren't realizing every day females are in need of funds, here is actually a lot of opportunity, and more to follow, time to start bringing the prices down where they should be, it has gotten out of hand IMO.

  3. #13292
    Quote Originally Posted by MichFan1  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen her this morning and she is a good time.
    Would you share more detail? Pm is fine.

  4. #13291

    Aria / Tattooed Princess

    Hi guys,

    I have been out of the game for a long time but exhausted my Sugar babies, so back looking!

    Spent a couple of nice sessions with Aria-pics are real, melons are not. More like softballs for size and hardballs for texture.

    But a very sweet girl. Staying off Baymeadows and I really enjoyed my time with her for very reasonable covered full service.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/848322393040

    Good to be back!

    Suit.

  5. #13290

    Summer

    ********update. Sorry guys. Didn’t scroll far enough. Saw some intel. Thanks. Anyone take a plunge.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/153814086349

    Stay safe.

    BB.

  6. #13289

    Senior member getting back in the saddle and looking for a good starting point

    Been away from the game for a while. Looking for a good starting point. Can someone share a nice utr? Will return the favor in the future. Thanks.

  7. #13288

    Is Layla Love worth my time?

    Been out of the game for a while. Just looking for a good starting point. Thanks.

  8. #13287

    Just an innocent question

    How in the world is prices going up from these doe's. Especially now!

    Also I'm suspecting there going to be more scams and robbery / mugging going on now. People do dumb shid when their lifeline gets cut. So if ya get lead to a sketchy area and sketchy house 9/10 its going to be a dopehouse. If you still insist on going go during the day like early day, and if they say only available later then you know. Also from viewing these threads for a while. Trailor parks seem to always be a wrong move LOL. Yet the stories keep going.

  9. #13286

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalsFinest00  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen her this morning and she is a good time.

  10. #13285

    Bizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorDL  [View Original Post]
    Bizzy Lizzy, at least from my experience and the reviews I read. 70/100/160 as of the other day.
    Totally agree. She's great. Pics are pretty close, she has a good attitude and is easy to schedule with.

  11. #13284
    Quote Originally Posted by MakSmith5151  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently, tried to set up a meet the other week and she was a total *****.
    She's been poorly reviewed here several times. Usually for attitude / personality reasons.

  12. #13283
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that Jax will no longer accept hotel reservations (executive order) unless they are "essential lodgers".

    I sure hope our girls in the hobby qualify as essential lodgers. If not this hobby just came to a screeching halt for many girls!

    I hope I'm wrong. You guys read the news and tell me if that's what you see. I'd love to be wrong right now.

    https://www.wokv.com/news/local/jack...iw4jl98cPiDEO/

    - Don Jon.
    Persons utilizing hotels as transitional living arrangements sounds like it covers our gals.

  13. #13282
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    I just saw that Jax will no longer accept hotel reservations (executive order) unless they are "essential lodgers".

    I sure hope our girls in the hobby qualify as essential lodgers. If not this hobby just came to a screeching halt for many girls!

    I hope I'm wrong. You guys read the news and tell me if that's what you see. I'd love to be wrong right now.

    https://www.wokv.com/news/local/jack...iw4jl98cPiDEO/

    - Don Jon.
    Of course they aren't essential lodgers. They're not important to anything of relevance. This will send them into the streets and hopefully some of them will be weeded out.

  14. #13281

    Corona. No Hotel Reservations?

    I just saw that Jax will no longer accept hotel reservations (executive order) unless they are "essential lodgers".

    I sure hope our girls in the hobby qualify as essential lodgers. If not this hobby just came to a screeching halt for many girls!

    I hope I'm wrong. You guys read the news and tell me if that's what you see. I'd love to be wrong right now.

    https://www.wokv.com/news/local/jack...iw4jl98cPiDEO/

    - Don Jon.

  15. #13280

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape