Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,741 to 16,755 of 26416
-
03-31-20 15:22 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 255I texted the 2nd one ("Strawberry") at 7:30 this morning. It's now 2:25 in the afternoon and I still haven't heard back.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 13:10 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 1820I texted with her last night. Location was an absolute no go.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-31-20 12:31 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 31Whelp. Ghosted. After many texts and pics.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 09:57 #9673Senior Member

Posts: 31Lola Savage
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/no-gam...-only/28339340
Any info? Thanks.
-
03-31-20 09:11 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 195Hairy
Was in the mood for some old school hair pie. Anyone have any experience?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/091443191710
I see she is back. I seen her about a year ago. Her meds had her skinny with the sniffles. No sign of tracks at that time but feared there would be soon. Adequate service was provided. Probably would have repeated if the meds weren't telling her what to do. Her new pics look healthy, has anyone indulged?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/857650643088
-
03-31-20 08:25 #9671Banned Member

Posts: 586Could use a little grease!
Have her blow your tool while going to the hardware store!
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 22:14 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 324I need info
Has anyone had this? I've been thinking about getting her but is she worth it? Please let me know something.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/857321989547
-
03-30-20 19:06 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 812It was right in front of your eyes.
In the post you quoted. It's abbreviated but count in 7 words.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 17:24 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 656How about these ones?
Nina: ok looks and affordable.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/658484565975
Nina's roommate: older lady. Affordable but boring.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/421395053962
Kandi: affordable but may ghost you.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...3/603301939522
Lynn: affordable and fun if. It ghosted.
-
03-30-20 16:19 #9667Regular Member

Posts: 7Sammie
I've set up my first appointment with a girl named Sammie she's a BBW and claims to be native. Is she legit? Last four digits 70X3.
-
03-30-20 15:49 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 402Omg
I will PM you. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 13:15 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 686Omg
Then I am way down on the spectrum, cause I can't figure this out! Would someone enlighten me please!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 13:13 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 1484Virus sucks
Every time I tell my live in girlfriend I'm going to Menards or Farm and Fleet, she always wants to come along. Does anyone know of a provider that does early morning appointments? 6-7 am. Dave (blue balls) Dream.
-
03-30-20 05:58 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 1820Took me a while to get hep to what to this post. Should have been obvious. I'm just slow.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-29-20 23:33 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 299Pawg
I have and everything is covered. Place a towel down as she spits a bunch while sucking dick. It's actually kind of comical. She will take a pounding.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





