Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7692

    Alyssa

    Hi guys,

    This one posts a lot and has for a while. Her mentioning on here and the BBFS section are not clear. Is she legit? Are her pics remotely accurate. She's been using them for a while.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/549756342007

    J.

  2. #7691

    Chick with Stick

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Dude if those pics were legit, I'd take my chances.
    I can confirm that it is a chick with a stick. I reached out to her before in the past and before we finalized the date she said that she had some extra equipment down there. Did not partake.

  3. #7690

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Careful with that one. Word is she is a chick with a stick.
    Dude if those pics were legit, I'd take my chances.

  4. #7689
    Careful with that one. Word is she is a chick with a stick.

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    This one has always screamed TGTBT but I keep seeing the post a ND wondered if any one has any experience.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/831644013186

  5. #7688

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSumPus  [View Original Post]
    Imagine your at a shooting range. Lets say its in Uptown to keep it local. Deadcenter bullseye is a 100% match to the picture. You have just taken your shot and the bullet ended up in Chicago, still in America, but no where dear to the target. That's what she is, she is Asian. But that's where the similarities with the photo end.
    My experience with the Hotel Asians is that you hit the bullseye with that answer. They are like a box of chocolates some good some not. Just a matter of taste.

  6. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT especially when they list anal.
    As well as bare and creampies.

  7. #7686
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    This one has always screamed TGTBT but I keep seeing the post a ND wondered if any one has any experience.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/831644013186
    TGTBT especially when they list anal.

  8. #7685
    Imagine your at a shooting range. Lets say its in Uptown to keep it local. Deadcenter bullseye is a 100% match to the picture. You have just taken your shot and the bullet ended up in Chicago, still in America, but no where dear to the target. That's what she is, she is Asian. But that's where the similarities with the photo end.

    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    How far off from the pic would you say? I might give it a shot since I have been looking for asian for some time and have no luck finding any. Just want to gauge.

    If you have any other asian providers, please feel free to pm me.

    Thanks!

  9. #7684

    Jasmine and 100 other names

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    This one has always screamed TGTBT but I keep seeing the post a ND wondered if any one has any experience.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/831644013186
    Total fake. Google search image of 'her' in front of the mirror. This ad post these pics as a Tranny and female.

    Just depends on the day.

    But whoever that chick is; fucking smoke show!

  10. #7683
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    So why do most girls reviewed look trashy?

    Is this a taste thing for everyone here?

    Or are we on guard for good looker as fake?


    Not too many Ivy League girls or soccer mom types on STG, if there were we'd be doing them.

  11. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    So why do most girls reviewed look trashy?

    Is this a taste thing for everyone here?

    Or are we on guard for good looker as fake?
    Yes, all men in the Charlotte area love trashy women. That is why we only review trashy women. And we love ridiculous posts that add zero value.

  12. #7681

    Jasmine

    This one has always screamed TGTBT but I keep seeing the post a ND wondered if any one has any experience.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/831644013186

  13. #7680
    How far off from the pic would you say? I might give it a shot since I have been looking for asian for some time and have no luck finding any. Just want to gauge.

    If you have any other asian providers, please feel free to pm me.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSumPus  [View Original Post]
    So I TOFTT & saw this provider: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/397554376432.

    Obviously not the woman in the pics but it is what it is. I was there and was going to see how she performed cause I'm looking for a reliable Asian to see.

    I like to let things unfold naturally to see what the girls routine is. This one just jacked me until I was ready for a bag. Then she wanted to lay down but I asked her to start on top. CG for a few minutes than mish to finish. Didn't really want me to put her legs up in mish but got there. Damage was $. 4 for about 15 minutes. Would not recommend brothers.

    Also she's probably working with someone or just posting 2 ads with different numbers. Cause I texted this one and got same response from it. Address and donations. Same address same donations. .

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/564599126591

    I'd just skip this one too boys. Wait for Asian Sensation or Tyger Lily to pop back up.

  14. #7679

    Trashy

    So why do most girls reviewed look trashy?

    Is this a taste thing for everyone here?

    Or are we on guard for good looker as fake?

  15. #7678

    Back in the day encounters

    I see some ladies from my hobbying past are posting in Charlotte again, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on them.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/436753248930

    Candi:

    Saw this one once in the early 2010's. This was pre-ass tattoo. Your basic hit it and quit it. Not really interested in human exchange. Did not do any exchange of bodily fluids. No bbj, no kissing, no daty, and you couldn't nut on her. She had a cute face, but I did not like the look of her body. And her pussy was way loose.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/052973458481

    Lola:

    I've seen Lola about 3 times. She's a really cool chick, really personable. I've smoked with her and even scored a dime bag from one of her male travelling companions.

    But I like each encounter less and less. She developed a slightly rushed attitude. And I don't enjoy her pussy. Became too loose for my liking. She enjoys demonstrating making herself "squirt", which I find gross.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape