Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,651 to 22,665 of 31133
-
03-30-20 14:38 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 150Alyssa
Hi guys,
This one posts a lot and has for a while. Her mentioning on here and the BBFS section are not clear. Is she legit? Are her pics remotely accurate. She's been using them for a while.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/549756342007
J.
-
03-30-20 12:16 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 149Chick with Stick
I can confirm that it is a chick with a stick. I reached out to her before in the past and before we finalized the date she said that she had some extra equipment down there. Did not partake.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 20:34 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 346Jasmine
Dude if those pics were legit, I'd take my chances.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 15:51 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 7336Careful with that one. Word is she is a chick with a stick.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 15:39 #8479Senior Member

Posts: 781Asian
My experience with the Hotel Asians is that you hit the bullseye with that answer. They are like a box of chocolates some good some not. Just a matter of taste.
Originally Posted by LuvSumPus
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 15:33 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 1150As well as bare and creampies.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 14:45 #8477Senior Member

Posts: 1095TGTBT especially when they list anal.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 12:03 #8476Senior Member

Posts: 70Imagine your at a shooting range. Lets say its in Uptown to keep it local. Deadcenter bullseye is a 100% match to the picture. You have just taken your shot and the bullet ended up in Chicago, still in America, but no where dear to the target. That's what she is, she is Asian. But that's where the similarities with the photo end.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 11:32 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 346Jasmine and 100 other names
Total fake. Google search image of 'her' in front of the mirror. This ad post these pics as a Tranny and female.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
Just depends on the day.
But whoever that chick is; fucking smoke show!
-
03-29-20 11:25 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 452
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
Not too many Ivy League girls or soccer mom types on STG, if there were we'd be doing them.
-
03-29-20 09:08 #8473Senior Member

Posts: 137Yes, all men in the Charlotte area love trashy women. That is why we only review trashy women. And we love ridiculous posts that add zero value.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 08:27 #8472Senior Member

Posts: 391Jasmine
This one has always screamed TGTBT but I keep seeing the post a ND wondered if any one has any experience.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/831644013186
-
03-28-20 21:38 #8471Senior Member

Posts: 158How far off from the pic would you say? I might give it a shot since I have been looking for asian for some time and have no luck finding any. Just want to gauge.
If you have any other asian providers, please feel free to pm me.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by LuvSumPus
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 20:16 #8470Senior Member

Posts: 241Trashy
So why do most girls reviewed look trashy?
Is this a taste thing for everyone here?
Or are we on guard for good looker as fake?
-
03-28-20 19:26 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 101Back in the day encounters
I see some ladies from my hobbying past are posting in Charlotte again, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on them.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/436753248930
Candi:
Saw this one once in the early 2010's. This was pre-ass tattoo. Your basic hit it and quit it. Not really interested in human exchange. Did not do any exchange of bodily fluids. No bbj, no kissing, no daty, and you couldn't nut on her. She had a cute face, but I did not like the look of her body. And her pussy was way loose.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/052973458481
Lola:
I've seen Lola about 3 times. She's a really cool chick, really personable. I've smoked with her and even scored a dime bag from one of her male travelling companions.
But I like each encounter less and less. She developed a slightly rushed attitude. And I don't enjoy her pussy. Became too loose for my liking. She enjoys demonstrating making herself "squirt", which I find gross.









Reply With Quote





