Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 732 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    You have to move to a text app or something similar off the site almost immediately. If the girls are unwilling to move off the site then they are not serious and are probably a scam. Control the conversation and don't let the little guy disappoint you. If they say they are worried about their security then they probably won't meet you anyway. They all seem to have a method of receiving the online payment so they can figure it out if they are serious. If these girls don't have a discreet texting or phone app then they are too old for me and I'm an old fuck.

    I have found a lot of the girls are using the quarantine for an excuse to just stay online. I have no issue with that but I'm not sending money just to reserve them. If they are serious keep them occupied with a few messages as this shit will pass and then you should have some real ones ready to go.
    Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.

  2. #2735
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

    I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

    Sexy40.

    She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

    I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.
    Was she the tall blonde with a bikini picture on a boat? I blocked and reported her. We took it to text and she agreed to meet, but said she wants $150 up front as a show of trust for her "nails". I said no and she stopped responding. Clearly trying to RIP me off. Just email admins and ask if anyone reported her.

  3. #2734
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

    I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

    Sexy40.

    She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

    I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.
    You have to move to a text app or something similar off the site almost immediately. If the girls are unwilling to move off the site then they are not serious and are probably a scam. Control the conversation and don't let the little guy disappoint you. If they say they are worried about their security then they probably won't meet you anyway. They all seem to have a method of receiving the online payment so they can figure it out if they are serious. If these girls don't have a discreet texting or phone app then they are too old for me and I'm an old fuck.

    I have found a lot of the girls are using the quarantine for an excuse to just stay online. I have no issue with that but I'm not sending money just to reserve them. If they are serious keep them occupied with a few messages as this shit will pass and then you should have some real ones ready to go.

  4. #2733
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

    I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

    Sexy40.

    She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

    I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.
    You can try sending a message to support. Kiss their ass and ask to be reinstated. Point out you didn't violate terms of service, the woman propositioned you, you didn't reply and ignored the message. You didn't respond did you? Otherwise you've got no chance. I believe SA is located in the UK. They could be slow in answering depending on the time difference and situation over there. Last I read the entire UK was on lock down.

  5. #2732

    Just wow

    Wow. I'm guessing this girl grew up in a sea of thirst and thinks men are there for her pleasure and utility.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b4a0...9-7c23a3074625

    She's looking for guidance in all aspect of life, to use you to network for her benefit, an allowance, and travel!! Platonic! Couldn't care less about what she brings to the table. She's not there to make your life better but boy does she expect a lot out of the poor sap who wants to spend time with her. The sense of entitlement and the way these girls think is just unreal.

  6. #2731

    Banned Again!

    That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

    I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

    Sexy40.

    She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

    I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.

  7. #2730

    Out of country and non local girls

    Why do I get so many likes and messages from out of county and long distance girls on Seeking?

    It is annoying, I do not live in Venezuela, Colombia, or Oklahoma, etc.

    I assume it is all scammers.

    Also been getting all kinds of like and messages from girls, women I have not even looked at or would be interested in.

    If I do not look at your profile, like, or message them it is annoying. Lots of blocking.

  8. #2729
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.

    I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.

    Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.
    Sometimes some a-hole reports you for no reason at all and that's all it takes.

  9. #2728
    I don't even remember. I was always careful in the past. You can get banned for something they right and you respond to.

    Always try and get them to text / talk off the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.

  10. #2727
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Based on an abundance of reports, messages are monitored via an automated process (scanned by software) and using certain trigger words or phrases is almost certain to get you banned, such as incall, outcall, hosting, pay per meeting, ppm, references to sexual acts (BBBJ, FS, etc), amounts of money, just to cite a few examples.
    To late to edit the post, should have added, you want to take the discussion off SA to text or private messaging platform such as Kik, Google Voice, or others, as quickly as possible to have direct conversation and alleviate concerns about getting banned on SA for fear of triggering the scanner with the wrong words.

  11. #2726
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.
    Based on an abundance of reports, messages are monitored via an automated process (scanned by software) and using certain trigger words or phrases is almost certain to get you banned, such as incall, outcall, hosting, pay per meeting, ppm, references to sexual acts (BBBJ, FS, etc), amounts of money, just to cite a few examples.

  12. #2725

    Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.

    I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.

    Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.
    What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.

  13. #2724

  14. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkol7  [View Original Post]
    I just want a reliable way to pay and not be identified by the SB.
    Its 2020 people can use Bitcoin especially 20 something girls.

  15. #2722

    Back on SA

    I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.

    I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.

    Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape