Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 37633
-
04-01-20 17:39 #17128Senior Member

Posts: 59You mean before corona and after bust? Or just before corona.
Originally Posted by DatFigga55
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 16:03 #17127Senior Member

Posts: 190Bonita Diaz
Hey fellow mongers!
So I've read the reviews on here and wanted to get a little more info on her. I've heard she has a big juicy ass, but that's about it. What's the rest of the body like? Is she pretty? It's impossible to tell behind those giant glasses on her site. Does she allow msg? And what is the fluctuation of cost from the $160 based on extras?
Thank you all and stay safe out there.
-
04-01-20 08:16 #17126Senior Member

Posts: 124M 1
Has anyone been to M1 before the corona virus happened?
-
03-31-20 16:04 #17125Senior Member

Posts: 731It would be difficult to do if she was wearing clothes. Ouch!
Originally Posted by Jedston
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 15:46 #17124Senior Member

Posts: 256It is a legit massage place that is currently closed.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 14:08 #17123Senior Member

Posts: 25He was saying that a Brazilian massage is when the girl is nude.
Originally Posted by Concupiscent69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 06:43 #17122Senior Member

Posts: 48Ocean Wellness Massage?
I need a massage and extras would be great too. But since the shutdown, all the AMP phone numbers go to VM. Until I called Ocean Wellness. A guy answered. And I hung-up; worried that I had mis-dialed. I called again, dialing more deliberately (734-xxx-0262). Same guy answered. I did not want to talk to a guy. BWTH, they might be open.
I drive the eight miles to their location (Middlebelt, between 5 & 6 Mile) and notice that the outside sign on the building is on and there are two cars are in the parking lot. Hurray! But the neon OPEN sign in the window is off and the hanging sign inside the door is flipped to Closed. Huh? The door is locked, but I think the hallway light might be on. I knock. Nobody answers. I call again while standing outside and hear their phone ring. Same guy answers and the phone inside the door stops ringing. But I don't like talking with guys, so I hang-up.
I have nothing better to do at home or anywhere else, so I park across the street to watch. I was fiddling on my phone and did not notice the black truck leave. Only one car in their parking lot now. I call and nothing. No ringing. No answer. No busy signal. No VM. Nothing. I call again. No phone company recording. Nothing.
I almost missed the red SUV leave because I was fiddling with my phone. I pull alongside at a red light. A 30-something asian lady in the passenger seat and white guy at least twice her age is driving.
I have called a few times since and still nothing. Does their phone number (734-xxx-0262) work for anyone else?
-
03-31-20 00:26 #17121Senior Member

Posts: 731It's just a massage when the provider is wearing clothes also. What's your point?
Originally Posted by IDime
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 19:31 #17120Senior Member

Posts: 178Anyone working?
Anyone know of anyone working this week? Looking for something North and East, most likely private residence or outcall. PM's are fine. Thanks.
-
03-30-20 19:29 #17119Regular Member

Posts: 16Nude Massage
It's just a Massage when the provider is Nude. FYI.
Originally Posted by Concupiscent69
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 23:36 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 731That's what it is. She uses the crack of her ass to massage the penis. Similar to titty fucking.
Originally Posted by MagnifiRod
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 23:33 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 89Do you recall what her ethnicity is?
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 23:16 #17116Senior Member

Posts: 81Definition
It's the word she uses. She never explained when I asked her. My guess it's a butt crack massage sort of like a rear end body slide or nude lap dance.
Maybe she thinks there is less risk of spreading the virus when you don't face each other.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 08:13 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 424[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
03-28-20 22:46 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 233Everything was available.
Everything was available. But I did not partake beyond the standard. She was in a night gown and UTC roaming was freely available. Just not really into her.
Originally Posted by Concupiscent69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






