Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 976 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 1026 1076 1476 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12303

    Ciara

    Hey I was wondering if anyone has seen this provider Ciara. She's posted under a few other phone numbers. I've read a few of her reviews on erotic monkey which seemed genuine but I'm just seeking a second opinion. If anyone can recommend any other Latinas I'd appreciate it.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/7.../10/5219206/ff

  2. #12302

    Gabby. Chicago Cover Girls

    I saw Gabby a few times: http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_gabby.html.

    I recommend and have repeated.

    She works out of hotels in the northside. Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, O'hare. Always on time, looking fresh and ready for action. Pics are accurate. Medium silky soft natural brown hair, soft skin, nice smile, super sweet personality.

    Soon as I got in the room, I stripped in under 5 seconds flat. She obstructed my beeline for the bed with a perfectly placed BBBJ.

    I was fully hard and raring to try out that finely shaved pussy. Super tight, I came hard in mish. She cleaned me up with another BJ. That was a first for me and I appreciated it since I didn't have to go to the bathroom to wash up.

    I was still hard because of the second BJ. This time, she did the work from cow girl. DFK while on top. I switched out behind her with her laying flat in lazy dog and nutted hard.

    We were about 45 minutes in and just had a nice conversation the rest of the time. She offered a third round but I passed as I was exhausted and the hard nut had made my vision a little blurry. I didn't think I could get one more off in the remaining time.

    She's working hard to make money for her mom who is ill. I recommend highly. I saw her again a couple days later for a similar performance.

  3. #12301
    Quote Originally Posted by Luii094  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw her for an hour this passing Saturday at a hotel in Oakbrook. She goes the extra mile to make sure you enjoy your stay going at your pace with no rush whatsoever. Msgo was available for me but I only needed one. Her personality is just a little bit too much for my liking. As I'd categorize her as the "loud wild" high school type of girl. Other than that, Greek was available and I got an extra 10 minutes to shower and talk. So I found my stay worth it.
    Can you share here rates? Would like to take a dip when the virus calms down.

  4. #12300
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneCouple1  [View Original Post]
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.
    Chloe and Oliver were a couple that came thru Chicago now and then. She was really hot, I watched them go at it, then, she let me come on her tits, it was hot, but I really wanted to fuck her. I would do it again.

  5. #12299
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    I think I would pay one time to watch. It is new and I guess I would want to see if it is a kink I did not know I had.
    There's a couple that I've seen advertise for several years touring in Chicago that does this kind of thing. But their rates were as much as seeing a regular provider and their faces were blurred. No way I'm interested.

  6. #12298

    Participant

    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    I think I would pay one time to watch. It is new and I guess I would want to see if it is a kink I did not know I had.
    Your question is a fun one. Fantasy! Porn movie in person. Penthouse Forum.

    Personally I would want to be a participant in the show. Like a lot of older guys, in a pinch AMPs are fun because of the thrill of being naked in front of a younger woman, being touched by a young woman and even better when upgrades happen!!

  7. #12297
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneCouple1  [View Original Post]
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.
    When I first started doing this about 10 or 15 years ago, I "participated" in an orgy with several local providers as a voyeur since I was uncomfortable with people watching me. I haven't had a chance to do it again but I think being an active participant wouldn't bother me now.

  8. #12296
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Never Paid to watch in person

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneCouple1  [View Original Post]
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.
    I never paid to watch that but some of the girls I see have recorded themselves making love. During the session I have watched these videos and it bring out the beast in me and I tended to tear pussy apart because I am all man. Few times I have induced a period in some girls. It was AMAZING! Bro if you want to watch me make love just pm me. I will make the best love this side of heave.

  9. #12295

    I need to be the porn star!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneCouple1  [View Original Post]
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.
    Hell no. That's what the internet is for. If I'm there in person, I need to be the hero of the show. All attention on me. I'm the porn star!

  10. #12294
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneCouple1  [View Original Post]
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.
    I think I would pay one time to watch. It is new and I guess I would want to see if it is a kink I did not know I had.

  11. #12293
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I've been reading too many of your damn posts. I've gotten rimmed but not done it. I tried it and she seemed to like it or maybe was just surprised my tongue went so far up her ass. Who knows but I got it off my to do list.
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.

  12. #12292
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I've been reading too many of your damn posts. I've gotten rimmed but not done it. I tried it and she seemed to like it or maybe was just surprised my tongue went so far up her ass. Who knows but I got it off my to do list.
    Bro I love sending my tongue up a ***** ass. The best experience I had was doing it to a girl who just gave anal. She told me me she was in love the guy, so it all was for the best.

  13. #12291
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I've been reading too many of your damn posts. I've gotten rimmed but not done it. I tried it and she seemed to like it or maybe was just surprised my tongue went so far up her ass. Who knows but I got it off my to do list.
    Well the next time you got to doing twice as better. I stay away from the heroin addicts too. I was fucking one of them the other day and I notice she had shit on her sock. I could not go on fucking. I stop and gave her a hug and I told her I loved her, and she she said I love you too. My cock fell out of her pussy limp. Strange story but true guys.

    To the guy reading all my posts. Should I start a pod cast about ****** and how guys like us love ***** pussy. Shit is addictive. I been looking for a prego *****, seem to hard to find a prego ***** nowadays.

  14. #12290

    I ate some ass because of you

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    You guys need to keep calm and eat some ass that is being sold by pound.
    Bro, I've been reading too many of your damn posts. I've gotten rimmed but not done it. I tried it and she seemed to like it or maybe was just surprised my tongue went so far up her ass. Who knows but I got it off my to do list.

  15. #12289

    We're animals

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower03  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe that guys are still out there visiting girls right now. Especially with everything that's going on. To each their own I guess.
    We're animals, of course we're still out there on the hunt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape