Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 976 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 1026 1076 1476 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12297
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneCouple1  [View Original Post]
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.
    When I first started doing this about 10 or 15 years ago, I "participated" in an orgy with several local providers as a voyeur since I was uncomfortable with people watching me. I haven't had a chance to do it again but I think being an active participant wouldn't bother me now.

  2. #12296
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Never Paid to watch in person

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneCouple1  [View Original Post]
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.
    I never paid to watch that but some of the girls I see have recorded themselves making love. During the session I have watched these videos and it bring out the beast in me and I tended to tear pussy apart because I am all man. Few times I have induced a period in some girls. It was AMAZING! Bro if you want to watch me make love just pm me. I will make the best love this side of heave.

  3. #12295

    I need to be the porn star!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneCouple1  [View Original Post]
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.
    Hell no. That's what the internet is for. If I'm there in person, I need to be the hero of the show. All attention on me. I'm the porn star!

  4. #12294
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneCouple1  [View Original Post]
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.
    I think I would pay one time to watch. It is new and I guess I would want to see if it is a kink I did not know I had.

  5. #12293
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I've been reading too many of your damn posts. I've gotten rimmed but not done it. I tried it and she seemed to like it or maybe was just surprised my tongue went so far up her ass. Who knows but I got it off my to do list.
    Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch.

  6. #12292
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I've been reading too many of your damn posts. I've gotten rimmed but not done it. I tried it and she seemed to like it or maybe was just surprised my tongue went so far up her ass. Who knows but I got it off my to do list.
    Bro I love sending my tongue up a ***** ass. The best experience I had was doing it to a girl who just gave anal. She told me me she was in love the guy, so it all was for the best.

  7. #12291
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I've been reading too many of your damn posts. I've gotten rimmed but not done it. I tried it and she seemed to like it or maybe was just surprised my tongue went so far up her ass. Who knows but I got it off my to do list.
    Well the next time you got to doing twice as better. I stay away from the heroin addicts too. I was fucking one of them the other day and I notice she had shit on her sock. I could not go on fucking. I stop and gave her a hug and I told her I loved her, and she she said I love you too. My cock fell out of her pussy limp. Strange story but true guys.

    To the guy reading all my posts. Should I start a pod cast about ****** and how guys like us love ***** pussy. Shit is addictive. I been looking for a prego *****, seem to hard to find a prego ***** nowadays.

  8. #12290

    I ate some ass because of you

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    You guys need to keep calm and eat some ass that is being sold by pound.
    Bro, I've been reading too many of your damn posts. I've gotten rimmed but not done it. I tried it and she seemed to like it or maybe was just surprised my tongue went so far up her ass. Who knows but I got it off my to do list.

  9. #12289

    We're animals

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower03  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe that guys are still out there visiting girls right now. Especially with everything that's going on. To each their own I guess.
    We're animals, of course we're still out there on the hunt.

  10. #12288
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Love it bro

    Quote Originally Posted by LongShot99  [View Original Post]
    I love how that girls vagina look. Looks firm and wet. I would hope she starts seeing black americans, they are more than willing to pay top dollar to hit that vagina and I hope one day impregnate it too, got to combine the genes 🧬. Why are girls so racist today? Yuck. I mean when I get catfished and the girl is a different race, I don't get mad. I still made the best love ❤65039; this side of heaven to them. And if the condom comes off or breaks, I then pray to god my sperms find a home in that girl.

  11. #12287
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Did you impregnate her? Or at least bathe her cervix?
    Naw bro. The heroin shit and the cat piss turned me off. Poor girl is on her way to OD-ing. She was complaining about bedbugs in the hotel too. It was out of control. 70 bucks worth it tops. She wanted to give BBBJ. I was like, nope not today. I love it when girls know what they want but the setting was not right.

  12. #12286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    If you smash this. Just do the quick. Girl is strung out on heroin. I smashed her in a hotel room that smelled like fresh female cat piss. 70 bucks down the drain.
    Did you impregnate her? Or at least bathe her cervix?

  13. #12285

    Tangerine


  14. #12284
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    I know a person who got it from her brother, he believes he got it 1 month ago cause he was having 2 weeks of fevers. She went to the doctor a little over a week ago and it was verified. However she works at an old folks home and the old people started coming down with it.
    I can't believe that guys are still out there visiting girls right now. Especially with everything that's going on. To each their own I guess.

  15. #12283
    Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.


    Posts: 144

    Do the quick

    Quote Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...782/2244347681

    Can someone impregnate this girl. I am kinda leery about the fact it's her first day posting. But after someone eats up her snatch. I will properly seed her cervix.
    If you smash this. Just do the quick. Girl is strung out on heroin. I smashed her in a hotel room that smelled like fresh female cat piss. 70 bucks down the drain.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape