Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 732 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2731

    Banned Again!

    That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

    I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

    Sexy40.

    She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

    I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.

  2. #2730

    Out of country and non local girls

    Why do I get so many likes and messages from out of county and long distance girls on Seeking?

    It is annoying, I do not live in Venezuela, Colombia, or Oklahoma, etc.

    I assume it is all scammers.

    Also been getting all kinds of like and messages from girls, women I have not even looked at or would be interested in.

    If I do not look at your profile, like, or message them it is annoying. Lots of blocking.

  3. #2729
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.

    I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.

    Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.
    Sometimes some a-hole reports you for no reason at all and that's all it takes.

  4. #2728
    I don't even remember. I was always careful in the past. You can get banned for something they right and you respond to.

    Always try and get them to text / talk off the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.

  5. #2727
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Based on an abundance of reports, messages are monitored via an automated process (scanned by software) and using certain trigger words or phrases is almost certain to get you banned, such as incall, outcall, hosting, pay per meeting, ppm, references to sexual acts (BBBJ, FS, etc), amounts of money, just to cite a few examples.
    To late to edit the post, should have added, you want to take the discussion off SA to text or private messaging platform such as Kik, Google Voice, or others, as quickly as possible to have direct conversation and alleviate concerns about getting banned on SA for fear of triggering the scanner with the wrong words.

  6. #2726
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.
    Based on an abundance of reports, messages are monitored via an automated process (scanned by software) and using certain trigger words or phrases is almost certain to get you banned, such as incall, outcall, hosting, pay per meeting, ppm, references to sexual acts (BBBJ, FS, etc), amounts of money, just to cite a few examples.

  7. #2725

    Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.

    I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.

    Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.
    What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.

  8. #2724

  9. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkol7  [View Original Post]
    I just want a reliable way to pay and not be identified by the SB.
    Its 2020 people can use Bitcoin especially 20 something girls.

  10. #2722

    Back on SA

    I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.

    I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.

    Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.

  11. #2721
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkol7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for responding to the question. It's not that I thought Cashapp wasn't anonymous; it's just that it was refunding all my payments to my SB. Well, I'm now trying venmo and hopefully that works for a while.
    Why are they doing that? Maybe it's other transactions she's done with others that tipped them off that she's violating terms of service?

  12. #2720
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Yes -- in person encounters certainly are problematic right now. Some people will think with their sex organs and not their brains. Many of the women are social distancing; some, especially those who need the money badly, apparently will still meet.

    I'm so tempted to see a regular or 2, but so far my brain is winning the argument and I'm distancing.

    YES. Many old faces back online hoping that men will now finally pay for photos and videos. NO!
    Yeah, this whole CV thing is just going to provide more opportunity for the cashapp / venmo scammers.

    Which, in turn, will mean less men re-upping memberships.

    SA even offering 33% off for this month LOL.

    This virus might kill off these sites if it continues for a long time.

  13. #2719

  14. #2718
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    When things get better in this world and you need a place sites like priceline are the way to go. Alot have last min deals that are great and when they say they can t host tell them that you have to get a place and that is part of the deal. You should be able with everything wrapped up to be in the 250-300 range.
    Priceline is good but they charge ridiculous fees. Many times I call the hotel direct and talk with them, they will usually give a high price at first. Negotiate and you can many times get a good deal.

    Like on Priceline.

    Also if I get a room to meet a SB I most definitely factor that in and when negotiating lay it all out that I am fronting for the room.

    The younger ones are OK, the older more pro ones do not buy that at all.

  15. #2717

    Cashapp / venmo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I believe that Cashapp is THE most anonymous of the apps. You can use any name you want. Venmo is owned by PayPal, and wants to know who you are to open an account. I did succeed in setting up a Venmo acct and then changing my name, but am not convinced.

    Why do you think that Cashapp wasn't anonymous?

    Obviously, anything linked to your bank account or credit card CAN be traced to you, but I don't think that Cashapp or Venmo customers / recipients have any way to do that. It's ultimately traceable, as US banking laws do not allow for anonymous ways to move cash. Think drug money, etc etc etc. If LE thinks you're taking money for selling drugs with Cashapp, they'll find you, quickly.
    Thanks for responding to the question. It's not that I thought Cashapp wasn't anonymous; it's just that it was refunding all my payments to my SB. Well, I'm now trying venmo and hopefully that works for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape