Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 10968
-
04-01-20 00:31 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 265You can try sending a message to support. Kiss their ass and ask to be reinstated. Point out you didn't violate terms of service, the woman propositioned you, you didn't reply and ignored the message. You didn't respond did you? Otherwise you've got no chance. I believe SA is located in the UK. They could be slow in answering depending on the time difference and situation over there. Last I read the entire UK was on lock down.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 19:01 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 299Just wow
Wow. I'm guessing this girl grew up in a sea of thirst and thinks men are there for her pleasure and utility.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0b4a0...9-7c23a3074625
She's looking for guidance in all aspect of life, to use you to network for her benefit, an allowance, and travel!! Platonic! Couldn't care less about what she brings to the table. She's not there to make your life better but boy does she expect a lot out of the poor sap who wants to spend time with her. The sense of entitlement and the way these girls think is just unreal.
-
03-31-20 18:22 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 379Banned Again!
That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!
I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.
Sexy40.
She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.
I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.
-
03-31-20 14:49 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 742Out of country and non local girls
Why do I get so many likes and messages from out of county and long distance girls on Seeking?
It is annoying, I do not live in Venezuela, Colombia, or Oklahoma, etc.
I assume it is all scammers.
Also been getting all kinds of like and messages from girls, women I have not even looked at or would be interested in.
If I do not look at your profile, like, or message them it is annoying. Lots of blocking.
-
03-30-20 17:44 #2729Banned Member

Posts: 600Sometimes some a-hole reports you for no reason at all and that's all it takes.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 13:48 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 379I don't even remember. I was always careful in the past. You can get banned for something they right and you respond to.
Always try and get them to text / talk off the site.
Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 11:47 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 265
Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls
[View Original Post]
To late to edit the post, should have added, you want to take the discussion off SA to text or private messaging platform such as Kik, Google Voice, or others, as quickly as possible to have direct conversation and alleviate concerns about getting banned on SA for fear of triggering the scanner with the wrong words.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 18:18 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 265Based on an abundance of reports, messages are monitored via an automated process (scanned by software) and using certain trigger words or phrases is almost certain to get you banned, such as incall, outcall, hosting, pay per meeting, ppm, references to sexual acts (BBBJ, FS, etc), amounts of money, just to cite a few examples.
Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 14:23 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 293Comments
What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 09:49 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 202Meaghan
https://www.seeking.com/member/18546...3-4c0fc5605d48
Anyone tried this out yet?
-
03-28-20 22:49 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 63Its 2020 people can use Bitcoin especially 20 something girls.
Originally Posted by Rkol7
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 13:46 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 379Back on SA
I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.
I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.
Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.
-
03-27-20 13:53 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 702Why are they doing that? Maybe it's other transactions she's done with others that tipped them off that she's violating terms of service?
Originally Posted by Rkol7
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 11:42 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 308Yeah, this whole CV thing is just going to provide more opportunity for the cashapp / venmo scammers.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
Which, in turn, will mean less men re-upping memberships.
SA even offering 33% off for this month LOL.
This virus might kill off these sites if it continues for a long time.
-
03-25-20 21:18 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone seen this lovley lady











Reply With Quote




