Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20970

    Havana day spa

    Went to Havana day spa yesterday, and got Scarlett. 7/10 looks and 4/10 massage skills. There was very little body to body sliding. Seemed very mechanical and like she didn't want to be there. Tried to get $140 for tip, told her I only had $120. She said it was fine. Overall damage was $185 for the hour. Definitely not worth it. Will not repeat with her, if anyone can recommend a good therapist through pm at Havana I'd APPRECIATE IT. Next time I'm only going in with $165.

  2. #20969

    Vmp amp

    Worth the visit to this place? They open at 12 pm today by appointment and wondering if it's worth, Yorbs location and PL.

  3. #20968

    Amp

    Any MP open around PL or FULL that do good damage? Plus DM if you have any info.

  4. #20967
    Shill for Havana spa, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiend06  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage? I've been looking for more info about HDS but haven't seen $$ discussed.
    Same prices as the old hs Costa Mesa.

    Same girls diff names they said.

  5. #20966

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNuruDude  [View Original Post]
    The girl up front told me they're by appointment only and that they book fast. I can message their #.
    What was the total damage? I've been looking for more info about HDS but haven't seen $$ discussed.

  6. #20965
    Shill for Havana spa, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 27
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage?

    I tried contacting them yesterday but no responds. I guess it will be a hit and miss with everything going on right now.
    The girl up front told me they're by appointment only and that they book fast. I can message their #.

  7. #20964
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsLadder69  [View Original Post]
    Pretty close to that. Anyone going to a nuru place expecting a real nuru will be very disappointed.
    What was the total damage?

    I tried contacting them yesterday but no responds. I guess it will be a hit and miss with everything going on right now.

  8. #20963

    Aria-Anaheim-Nuru

    I have tried many times to book with this Aria, but never get a responds and I have provided all the info she wanted according to her ad on PD. Is there something I'm not doing or know? Do I have to be referred to her by someone? I even texted her 19 minutes after she bumps her ad so I know it's not that either.

  9. #20962
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    What is the total damage here at this place? I assume on HJ and fake nuru
    Pretty close to that. Anyone going to a nuru place expecting a real nuru will be very disappointed.

  10. #20961
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNuruDude  [View Original Post]
    Tried Scarlett at Havana day spa. Much needed with all this going on. Was having a hard time looking for anything open, they took me in with appointment only though. Manager said they have a strict protocols going on so seemed legit and booked it. Scarlett wiped me down with a hot towel and alcohol, felt a little different then what I'm used to but I guess that's what this has came down to. Honestly didn't mind that girl is a 10/10. Anywhere else doing a body sanitize before Nuru?
    What is the total damage here at this place? I assume on HJ and fake nuru?

  11. #20960
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchOwl  [View Original Post]
    ?! If I'm thinking about the same Krystal, she posted on her IG that she's laying low until the COVID stuff passes.
    I contacted her a couple days ago and she said the same thing to me, as in she wasnt doing any massage right now. I would like to know if this is the same one we are all talking about?

  12. #20959
    Has anyone tried Lilly Rose (IG: lilly_viva949)? Description says CMT. Curious if she provides the same service as Krystal / Trish or if she's just straight legit.

  13. #20958
    Detox still open with massage light turn off. They will do appointments only.

  14. #20957
    Shill for Havana spa, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 27

    Scarlett at HDS

    Tried Scarlett at Havana day spa. Much needed with all this going on. Was having a hard time looking for anything open, they took me in with appointment only though. Manager said they have a strict protocols going on so seemed legit and booked it. Scarlett wiped me down with a hot towel and alcohol, felt a little different then what I'm used to but I guess that's what this has came down to. Honestly didn't mind that girl is a 10/10. Anywhere else doing a body sanitize before Nuru?

  15. #20956
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Saw Krystal again, at the same OC MP I saw her at the first time. She didn't recognize me, which is fine by me, I know she is popular. Gave a phenomenal (at times painful!) massage that had me feeling like I did my back a favor. I enjoyed the finish much more than the first time, perhaps I had more juice saved up or something. Total damage was the usual $. 65. Will definitely repeat.
    ?! If I'm thinking about the same Krystal, she posted on her IG that she's laying low until the COVID stuff passes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape