Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 4072
-
03-29-20 11:01 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 333Nope
Amy was tall and thin. Really sweet girl too. She was a fun visit but she wasn't a hardcore pornstar type. Violet is shorter and pudgy. Not sure how you could confuse the two.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
They both have nose rings but that's where the similarity ends.
-
03-29-20 03:58 #1146Regular Member

Posts: 4Maybe you can share some pictures of Jenny_Juicy. Has any one seen her since she returned? H.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 19:08 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 863Amy Savage
Violetcox is NOT Amy Savage LOL. Violet is fugly. Amy was so thin, cute, and sexy. I saw Amy 3 times and I have over 2 hours of video of our hot and sweaty times together. Violet is so nasty with a hardened, rude, and rushed attitude. Go ahead, PM her on Hx and you will know what I am talking about. OMG AmySavage was so laid back, cool, and she was gamer, and we used to talk about video games we both loved playing in between our fuckfests. Here are some screenshots of one of my videos, and a few of her HX profile pics. I saved all of them.
-Steak.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 18:18 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 245Is Violetcox == AmySavage?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Violetcox
Anyone remember AmySavage / AmySavageXO? White, skinny, tatted, pierced nose. She was real cool and laid back. I swear VioletCox looks like her with a few more pounds. I PMd and she gave a nasty denial.
-
03-28-20 14:03 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 863Goes to show you even a seasoned monger gets discombobulated when a redhead spreads her milky white thighs and exposes her pink pussy and orange pubes for your licking pleasure. I put my damn phone next to the camera, and the playlist music drowned out the sounds of Ashley's moans and gasps during DATY. I was such a dumbass. When I turn up the volume on my TV during video playback, all I could hear is that stupid Menace II Society. LOL.
-Steak.
Originally Posted by AmericanNinja
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 13:13 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 185Steak you had me at eating red head Pussy LOL!!
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
Your bad ass man, great read!! Awesome stuff man and a high five. Thank you for dropping the great info always. Wish I was around a bbq for some more stories with ya. Take care broski.
-
03-27-20 01:41 #1141Regular Member

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-27-20 01:39 #1140Banned Member

Posts: 904Redheads, Blondes, Brunettes, Korean, Chinese. Or is it body type?
I've had my share of redheads. Got to love the fair skin and freckles on most of them. I also like blondes. Big boobs, small boobs, fat ass, apple bottomed. Not all are GFE or BBFS. Some were great and dumb as fuck. My ATF blonde was smart and she was a YMMV for most, was Kaylee619. Most girls gain weight as they age and the looks go away. This girl added a few pounds and I'll swear she got hornier and better looking. I'm a sucker for big boobs and these boobs I loved to watch as she rode me or had her bent over the bed. She was always my "go to" blonde.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 01:24 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 863Eating redhead pussy
Yeah but they have to be a true born redhead, not the bottle from Walgreens kind LOL. Ashley here for example is a true redhead. Body pale as snow, covered in freckles from head to toe, fire engine hair, and true firecrotch pubic hair. She wanted me to play Menace II Society on iHeartRadio while gently eating her pussy for about 20 minutes. She had 2 massive orgasms then tapped out. Licking her pussy was like sticking your tongue in and out of an open can of fruit cocktail with heavy syrup. So yummy.
Steak.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 01:15 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 545TAG Review
Do watch reviews belong on here?
Or am I not getting what TAG is. ?
-
03-27-20 00:59 #1137Banned Member

Posts: 3075Star Fire and Eclipse, my two favorite redheads. I was going to attach / upload each of their pictures from the TAG reviews I did, but I'm not sure how to upload them. I will try to read the FAQ and see if I can figure it out.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 00:37 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 654Redheads
I thoroughly agree about redhead pussy. I went down on both Jean Merlot and Eclipse. They were sweet and really got off that way. Sadly I think both have retired.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 00:11 #1135Banned Member

Posts: 3075These are great memories. I remembered being on a site where guys used to post TAG reviews. I remembered having sessions with many of the girls and taking pictures of them to post our TAG reviews. I remembered a gentleman that gave the girls a red rose and took pictures of them with the rose. My signature was my dress shirt with a tie. LOL.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 23:53 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 7266Best Buy closed.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
But, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Lowes, Home Depot and RiteAid all sell the gift cards and still open. Many have limited hours.
-
03-26-20 23:53 #1133Banned Member

Posts: 904Throwback Thursday
Christy4 u! Ok, she was one of my first ATFs back 2005-2012 ish. She started as a Filipina with A cups and a mean nasty cum fuck me look. Awesome BBBJ with porn star eyes, an ass that begged to be slapped and fucked hard and she always love her boobs kissed and slapped. Including the right side with an inverted nipple! She allowed some crazy stuff like putting 12" dildos up her ass, pissing on you and eventually allowing BBFSCIP. But for that you really had to know her well. She was on HX for many years. She found a sugar daddy who gave her the boob job but the right side went wrong, which gave her the inverted nipple. One of the best looking Filipinas of the day that really knew how to do her makeup and hair. You could find her most weekends at the Gaslamp clubs with her girls. A Latina with big boobs, a black girl that looked like a model and assorted guys. Her pics are below and who else remembers her?












Reply With Quote






