Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 542 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 8120
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1955

    Brandi?

    Has anyone tried this girl out? How was your experience?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brandi-escort-tucson-503838

  2. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttaz01  [View Original Post]
    She might just be isolating right now due to the pandemic. Don't know for sure
    Doubt it, she going to be working even if there was an apocalypse happening.

  3. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Tustia  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to make an appt. With CatEyes for 2 days now. Texting her and she says either check back or not taking bookings. WTF?
    She's busy. Lots of men in need.

  4. #1952

    Bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, sure you did bro. Shine on, crazy diamond.
    I didn't think this was a competition. Maybe next time I should bring you with me! Happy lurking my friend. Stay safe.

  5. #1951

    Maybe isolating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tustia  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to make an appt. With CatEyes for 2 days now. Texting her and she says either check back or not taking bookings. WTF?
    She might just be isolating right now due to the pandemic. Don't know for sure.

  6. #1950

    Any Intel?

    Anyone have a report on this one? That butterfly tattoo looks great and I'd like to make its wings flap.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2952752

  7. #1949

    Cat eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonHung  [View Original Post]
    I think she's well worth it. Kinda pretty in a slutty type of way. Good attitude. Swallows every drop. Should be 50 for BBBJ and 80 for FS.
    Been trying to make an appt. With CatEyes for 2 days now. Texting her and she says either check back or not taking bookings. WTF?

  8. #1948
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    Yeah, sure you did bro. Shine on, crazy diamond.

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    More and then I gave her 4 of the most powrtfull. Orgasims ever she suxked every drop out of me.

  9. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeAChamp68  [View Original Post]
    So guys I've been trying to dream with cat eyes just wondering if any of you know what the damage would be or was for you please lmk asap.
    I think she's well worth it. Kinda pretty in a slutty type of way. Good attitude. Swallows every drop. Should be 50 for BBBJ and 80 for FS.

  10. #1946

    Re: cat eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeAChamp68  [View Original Post]
    So guys I've been trying to dream with cat eyes just wondering if any of you know what the damage would be or was for you please lmk asap.
    I had her about a year ago for 30 minutes we kissed at the door went to the bedroom. Kissed some. More and then I gave her 4 of the most powrtfull. Orgasims ever she suxked every drop out of me.

    All for 85 bucks for 30 min utes.

  11. #1945
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Cateyes

    $80 for a QV. It's worth if you like aggressive types. Definitely not submissive.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeAChamp68  [View Original Post]
    Sorry read some of reviews see she's legit just wondering what damage is to determine if it's worth it.

  12. #1944
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #1943
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeAChamp68  [View Original Post]
    So guys I've been trying to dream with cat eyes just wondering if any of you know what the damage would be or was for you please lmk asap.
    Sorry read some of reviews see she's legit just wondering what damage is to determine if it's worth it.

  14. #1942

    Cat

    So guys I've been trying to dream with cat eyes just wondering if any of you know what the damage would be or was for you please lmk asap.

  15. #1941

    Nikole Monroe

    I had an in call at her east side town home for hh1. 4.

    She was 30 minutes late today. Another appointment actually showed up next to me but she claimed he was 30 minutes early.

    She has two small dogs so you can imagine the smell or piss and poop.

    She gives good BBBJ. Com She does missionary or doggie. She was very limited in her positions.

    She has a cute face. Her body is wearing down. Her smell was kinda a turnoff for me.

    Her ad can be found on adultlook.

    Face: 8 - she has a cute face.

    Body: 5 - I guess I was expecting more.

    Performance: 4 - something didn't vibe between us.

    Attitude: 5: I was expecting more here but something was off for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape