Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 808 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7021

    Jim Holl

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Is Candy Greta walking the streets now?

  2. #7020

    Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    She was the flavor of quite a few mths a few yrs back. 1st hit the scene wearing a backwards Brewers cap. Anyone know if she is. Still around?
    Either here or fb mess.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...6/306837328789

  3. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    At around 10 to 11 am I saw a couple of blondes on different blocks that werE very good looking. Unfortunately, Jojo was parked on another corner nearby. This was on G. L is dead during the day. I did not see nor smell LEO during these runs.
    They look good from a block away. As I get closer I see a few days beard growth and hit the gas.

  4. #7018

    Mid morning Buffet on G

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone cruised the south or north strolls in the last 4 or 5 days? What is the scene like right now?
    At around 10 to 11 am I saw a couple of blondes on different blocks that werE very good looking. Unfortunately, Jojo was parked on another corner nearby. This was on G. L is dead during the day. I did not see nor smell LEO during these runs.

  5. #7017

    Any news lately?

    Has anyone cruised the south or north strolls in the last 4 or 5 days? What is the scene like right now?

  6. #7016
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    She was the flavor of quite a few mths a few yrs back. 1st hit the scene wearing a backwards Brewers cap. Anyone know if she is. Still around?
    She's back in the area after spending time up north. She posts on STG every now and then. Last I knew she was staying near 10 & G.

  7. #7015

    National hotels

    Anyone ever stay a night at one of the hotels on national inbox me if you ever have.

  8. #7014

    Deanna. Whatever happened to her

    She was the flavor of quite a few mths a few yrs back. 1st hit the scene wearing a backwards Brewers cap. Anyone know if she is. Still around?

  9. #7013

    On stuff

    Some are on some of the stuff that it starts having a opposite reaction. Also where did smarts come into the picture of doing extreme drugs and them trying to do a balancing act from one extreme to the other?

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    So if she shot up, now she sleepy but know she can't sleep on the street so they stumble till they get to where they going. Makes no sense to do a drug that makes you sleepy when you need to be alert hope you understand opiates better now.

  10. #7012

    Window shopping

    I have seen a lot SW on G. The last week 130 am to 230 am maybe because bars closed less clients out. Even during the day time more out could be because like me to high risk of catching the virus not worth picking up. Stay safe and good luck.

  11. #7011

    H is a powerful sedition

    Quote Originally Posted by Terysian7  [View Original Post]
    It isn't so much as what their on as what they're coming down off. Most will get so wound up from not sleeping for days that they turn into spastic zombies. Walked out on one recently and will likely not repeat because she was so out of it from lack of sleep.
    So if she shot up, now she sleepy but know she can't sleep on the street so they stumble till they get to where they going. Makes no sense to do a drug that makes you sleepy when you need to be alert hope you understand opiates better now.

  12. #7010

    On stuff

    It isn't so much as what their on as what they're coming down off. Most will get so wound up from not sleeping for days that they turn into spastic zombies. Walked out on one recently and will likely not repeat because she was so out of it from lack of sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Was a descent amount of activity the night before the big shut down but still poor over-all, noticed a few hot WSW's on National at different times but I was unable to pull the trigger. There was also a drugged out WSW on National by the McDonald's dressed in black, she was totally out of it, spinning in circles, yelling and screaming, falling down, jumping up and down like an escaped mental patient, cars were actually stopping to take cell phone videos of her, it was unbelievable. Somebody actually picked her up then I seen her 45 minutes or so later on Green, then a few minutes later she was surrounded by 4 bike cops, to my shock and surprise they just let her go. After that I was able to get some pics, I've never touched drugs so I really have no idea but I was just wondering what she was on to make her act like that? I wouldn't go near someone that intoxicated, who knows what they'll do.

    The night wan't a total loss, I had just about gave up and was heading out when I met up with a young HSW near green and 6th, forgot her name but had a nice body / face, asked me if I "had the Corona" so I replied no, then we found a spot, poor head game but got naked & let me play, wasn't really working well so I pulled the condom off so she tells me to cum in her face so I did just that, seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

  13. #7009

    Tue Eve / Wed Mor

    Was a descent amount of activity the night before the big shut down but still poor over-all, noticed a few hot WSW's on National at different times but I was unable to pull the trigger. There was also a drugged out WSW on National by the McDonald's dressed in black, she was totally out of it, spinning in circles, yelling and screaming, falling down, jumping up and down like an escaped mental patient, cars were actually stopping to take cell phone videos of her, it was unbelievable. Somebody actually picked her up then I seen her 45 minutes or so later on Green, then a few minutes later she was surrounded by 4 bike cops, to my shock and surprise they just let her go. After that I was able to get some pics, I've never touched drugs so I really have no idea but I was just wondering what she was on to make her act like that? I wouldn't go near someone that intoxicated, who knows what they'll do.

    The night wan't a total loss, I had just about gave up and was heading out when I met up with a young HSW near green and 6th, forgot her name but had a nice body / face, asked me if I "had the Corona" so I replied no, then we found a spot, poor head game but got naked & let me play, wasn't really working well so I pulled the condom off so she tells me to cum in her face so I did just that, seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC04801t.jpg‎   DSC04805.jpg‎   DSC04808.jpg‎   DSC04810.jpg‎  

  14. #7008
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #7007

    My Lana was in her mid 20's

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Over a year ago I picked up a Lana on Green a few times but east of 21 who I really enjoyed & who was super friendly! Hard to tell, looks like this one sort of, same hair color too but wasn't skinny thin and didn't look like an addict plus she had a real nice rack, looked to be her early 40's. I haven't seen her since, I wonder if she is the same one?
    She was skinny and no stretch marks from losing a lot of weight. I think she was a different woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape