Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2956

    Candddyapple

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpo9  [View Original Post]
    She's an escort.
    Thanks! Are you able to provide any additional information, please?

  2. #2955
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    She's an escort.

  3. #2954

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Had an arrangement set up today with her for this afternoon for 250 but requires everything covered so I passed.
    Did she send you any more pics? I'm having a hard time believing those are her real pics.

  4. #2953

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90508...d-8dbef013f491

    Quoting 200 for a lunch date! Just lunch and nothing else.
    I talked to her on here and she seems like she has never done this before and that is ridiculous for just a lunch date. I never was interested to meet. Hard pass on this one.

  5. #2952

    Anybody Seen Or Chatted With?


  6. #2951

    Beccalvyx

    Has anyone met this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90508...d-8dbef013f491

    Quoting 200 for a lunch date! Just lunch and nothing else.

  7. #2950

    1 mpatt. Time waster

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1bc66...8-3f0463bc4c97

    She says she needs money.

    I say -- that is why they have "go fund me".

    She says. " well considering that this is a sight made for sugar babies and sugar daddys you should look up what it means to be a sugar daddy and get off of here if you're not going to be giving us babies your money. ".

  8. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    "Interesting" Front Page.
    Yeah, I've seen a few mirror profiles like that. There's this one SB from DC with the name "Kylie" somewhere in her user name. Keeps coming back again & again, and I keep reporting her each time (scammed me a couple months ago). Seriously, Seeking needs to start charging the women for premium profiles like they already do to guys. Just because a girl can verify she's in college shouldn't mean jack shit. Doing so won't weed out all scammers, but it'd certainly help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    She seems like a pro. Always messages me and I always forget to reply. Today, I gave her my number and she texted me a few hrs later. Wants 300 ppm but cannot host. Eh, I was not too interested and I didn't try to bring her down on her price. I just left it off as "let's see if we can schedule something for next week, this rona is crazy!
    Someone here earlier mentioned this girl was asking for 250 PPM. If anyone does decide to TOFTT, stick to your guns and don't think with your little head. Keep her honest with what she originally asked for.

  9. #2948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting. Anyone else have experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a547...2-5408f8113d2a
    "Light smoker" disqualifies her for me.

  10. #2947

    AppleJuice202

    Been chatting. Anyone else have experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a547...2-5408f8113d2a

  11. #2946

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to contact this lady numerous times with no answer. Messages were left on read I might not be her type. Hoping someone can give some info on her as well.
    She seems like a pro. Always messages me and I always forget to reply. Today, I gave her my number and she texted me a few hrs later. Wants 300 ppm but cannot host. Eh, I was not too interested and I didn't try to bring her down on her price. I just left it off as "let's see if we can schedule something for next week, this rona is crazy!

  12. #2945

    Anything Look Odd?

    "Interesting" Front Page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (13).jpg‎  

  13. #2944
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Was going to post the same thing about Lexi. Asked for an I'd and claimed she lost it and doesn't have anything that shows her age. I was able to dig a little and find out she is 17 apparently turning 18 later this year. I also believe the person behind her account and messaging is a handler. I would avoid that whole situation.
    Longtime catfish / fake. There is definitely something wrong there.

  14. #2943

    Lifeoflexi

    Was going to post the same thing about Lexi. Asked for an I'd and claimed she lost it and doesn't have anything that shows her age. I was able to dig a little and find out she is 17 apparently turning 18 later this year. I also believe the person behind her account and messaging is a handler. I would avoid that whole situation.

  15. #2942

    AppleJuice202

    Anyone have any experience with AppleJuice202? She quoted me 500 and can host in DC. She makes clear that she does not do BBFS but does not need a condom for oral. Will try to get her lower than 500 and see if she bites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape