Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 26922
-
03-27-20 02:29 #12282Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144I know a person who got it from her brother, he believes he got it 1 month ago cause he was having 2 weeks of fevers. She went to the doctor a little over a week ago and it was verified. However she works at an old folks home and the old people started coming down with it.
Originally Posted by Lemeduyu
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 01:13 #12281Senior Member

Posts: 321I told my doctor the symptoms and he sent over an order to have me tested. Didn't seem like a big deal. I guess it is but I had no problem.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 23:33 #12280Senior Member

Posts: 868Hotel Incall
Most females who offer incall generally work out of a hotels or motels. And that's even if they live in Chicago. A lot of females don't want you knowing where they actually live. And for a lot of females, if they use an apartment, it's most likely one that they only use for work.
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 19:03 #12279Senior Member

Posts: 338Tony you really believe all his posts? LOL!
Originally Posted by TonyDe
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 16:25 #12278Senior Member

Posts: 53Havana
I used to see Havana pretty regularly up until about 6 or 7 years ago. She's legitimate and sweet. Definitely a little curvier than I remember. We had some fun nights. Incall was at her place in Lakeview and everything was covered.
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 13:43 #12277Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Seems good to go
I believe that girl is good to go bro. Anyone disagree?
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 13:01 #12276Senior Member

Posts: 1358Indy Elle
Gentlemen,
Has anyone seen her?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/166599
I know the pictures are fake but she sounded nice on the phone with a slight European accent.
Decent location and price. Could not find anything on the phone number.
Thanks in advance.
-
03-26-20 01:28 #12275Banned Member

Posts: 586[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-25-20 21:50 #12274Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144You guys need to keep calm and eat some ass that is being sold by pound.
Originally Posted by TonyDe
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 20:54 #12273Regular Member

Posts: 23Hotel In call
Has anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/ivy-havana
Was talking to her. She is based in chicago but wants to meet in a hotel for incall. Is it safe to meet someone in a hotel as incall location? I feel that one would be very vulnerable in a hotel incall.
I was uncomfortable and cancelled it. Was that a good idea?
She seems legit and very active on social media.
-
03-25-20 20:07 #12272Senior Member

Posts: 306Gross but entertaining as Hell. Dude's obviously enjoying himself and his providers. Some of who are the scariest escort ads I've seen. You couldn't pay me to put my mouth in the same room as some of them. Wish him well and enjoy his accouts.
Originally Posted by Bigb24
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 19:20 #12271Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Lol
Bro. It's all for my entertainment, not hers. You will do it eventually after you ran through 200 or 300 of these girls.
Originally Posted by Bigb24
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 18:58 #12270Senior Member

Posts: 49You are correct! No one does it better than you because no one would stick their tongue in her shit box. Fucking gross!!
Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 17:39 #12269Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Cash is king! These girls have a floating shopping cart just ready for the moment when you check out or they will just empty via other cash app.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 16:33 #12268Senior Member

Posts: 108Mistress Angie- Prepaid card / cashapp scammer
The amount of scammers out there right now is ridiculous.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1805781
In early February I reached out to this one and found out she was hosting way down in the loop. I'm in the NW burbs so I passed because it was too far of a drive that day. Fast forward to last night, I get a text from her asking if I'm still interested. I figured she's probably getting desperate due to a lack of business so I take her up and we set a meet today at 1. She gives me the address and I start driving down. Once I get there she asks if I have cashapp. I say nope, only cash. She insists I go to the store and buy a pre-paid gift card for her because she's "had bad experiences" with clients paying with cash. Give me a fucking break. I proceed to tell her off and take off after wasting my time driving down there. Luckily I had an old UTR who was available so the whole day was not lost.
Just passing it along in case she reaches out to anyone else.












Reply With Quote




