Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 635 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 9525
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #4500

    Any junkies

    A girls that are users and will most likely take trades.

    Let me know and ill let you guys know how it went.

  2. #4499

    Fijifallz

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/fijifalzz

    For those of you who can't see fijifallz aka MistyKora, that is her PH channel with several videos you can spank to. She denies it publicly on Hx blogs but I believe this chick is BBFS-friendly. She's not my type so don't count on me to post a session review or video screen shots here LOL.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    This looks a lot like misty kora. Not 100% sure if it's her though?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/fijifalzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    That's her. She has lost some weight.

  3. #4498
    I had a similar experience with a really cute 20 yo blonde spinner hooker after I was done fucking her for an hour or so, except I did not have a chance to hide because there was no closet or anything big and empty enough in the bedroom to hold my 6'1" frame. So I was actually confronted by the BF, who by my guess, had an idea the chick was doing this but probably looked the other way. He tried to muscle me, threaten me, and give me an attitude, which changed dramatically when I pulled my Walther stainless steel 380 ACP out of my jacket as I was getting dressed. I have a concealed carry permit. I told him we can do this one of two ways. My way is to walk out of here quietly and you figure it out with your girl since I already paid her, or your way with 3 or 4 hollow points in your face. I stared straight into his eyes with so much hatred that I probably looked like the devil incarnate himself LOL.

    Needless to say my mongering days continued after that drama.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I saw her a few years back when she lived with her "boyfriend" in Newport. The first thing she did was start rubbing my dick against her pussy raw. Unfortunately, I jumped the gun and tried to insert, which led her to immediately get defensive about not fucking me raw. WTF? Why insert the head of my penis into your pussy, then?

    Before I could ease her back into it, her boyfriend's truck roars into the driveway and she yells at me to get out. Got my ass dressed and hid in the closet while her boyfriend barged in, walking around yelling at her. Shit was scary. I didn't report on it HX because I couldn't take another negative (retaliatory) hit to my network, and she gave me a full refund, so it wasn't all bad.

    She also offered to give me a free hour, which I (stupidly) ended up taking. This time, she was at an airbnb. We showered, got started, and *again* her "boyfriend" drives by in a white Audi, and she looks deathly afraid. Although she refunded me again, I still wasted a few hours total trying to set things up, driving to her (she was far), driving back, etc. Idk what's going on with this girl, but stay away. I learned my lesson after two mess-ups.

  4. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    I barebacked, creampied, and videotaped her tall, athletic, pasty white frame many times when she used to live in Corona back in 2017.

    -Steak.
    Damn. I saw her a few years back when she lived with her "boyfriend" in Newport. The first thing she did was start rubbing my dick against her pussy raw. Unfortunately, I jumped the gun and tried to insert, which led her to immediately get defensive about not fucking me raw. WTF? Why insert the head of my penis into your pussy, then?

    Before I could ease her back into it, her boyfriend's truck roars into the driveway and she yells at me to get out. Got my ass dressed and hid in the closet while her boyfriend barged in, walking around yelling at her. Shit was scary. I didn't report on it HX because I couldn't take another negative (retaliatory) hit to my network, and she gave me a full refund, so it wasn't all bad.

    She also offered to give me a free hour, which I (stupidly) ended up taking. This time, she was at an airbnb. We showered, got started, and *again* her "boyfriend" drives by in a white Audi, and she looks deathly afraid. Although she refunded me again, I still wasted a few hours total trying to set things up, driving to her (she was far), driving back, etc. Idk what's going on with this girl, but stay away. I learned my lesson after two mess-ups.

  5. #4496
    Unfortunately yes. Same detached look during BBBJ, DATY, and sex as DonnaBentley. However back then she was so hot I didn't care. If the girl wants to participate and get orgasms during the session, then great. If not, then fine by me, as long as I get to use every inch of her body to give me pleasure and nut. I don't take it personally.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the facial expressions, was she a dead fish? LOL.

  6. #4495
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mandababy

    Looks like she and Summmer are going to the same all-you-can-eat buffets LOL.

    Steak.
    Such a shame about Summmer.

  7. #4494

    Dead Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mandababy

    Damn. Amanda has gained a lot of weight since I saw her in 2016, and then as late again as 2018. Looks like she and Summmer are going to the same all-you-can-eat buffets LOL. She posted her pic below yesterday and I was shocked at how meaty she is now. Compare that to the screenshots of my hour video of her 2 years ago. These white chicks needs to go on a keto diet or something.

    Steak.
    Looking at the facial expressions, was she a dead fish? LOL.

  8. #4493
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #4492

    Amandababy weight gain

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mandababy

    Damn. Amanda has gained a lot of weight since I saw her in 2016, and then as late again as 2018. Looks like she and Summmer are going to the same all-you-can-eat buffets LOL. She posted her pic below yesterday and I was shocked at how meaty she is now. Compare that to the screenshots of my hour video of her 2 years ago. These white chicks needs to go on a keto diet or something.

    Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amandababy 2018 (1).jpg‎   Amandababy 2018 (2).jpg‎   Amandababy 2018 (3).jpg‎   Amandababy 2018 (4).jpg‎   Amandababy 2018 (5).jpg‎  

    Amandababy 2018 (6).jpg‎   Amandababy 2018 (7).jpg‎   Amandababy 2018 (8).jpg‎   Amandababy 2018 (9).jpg‎   Amandababy 2020.jpg‎  


  10. #4491
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Wow that is not the Paige I remember. I barebacked, creampied, and videotaped her tall, athletic, pasty white frame many times when she used to live in Corona back in 2017. She also let me be the first to sample new girls she managed who wanted to dip their toes in the HX pool. Namely the 18 year old trio of Victoria, Zoey, and Presley, all fresh out of HS. Paige and I struck a deal where I would be their first client on Hx, a package deal on all three of them on 3 consecutive days for $1000. First I had Victoria, she was the best kisser, then Zoey who was the most shy, then Presley who was the wildest in bed. All BB, with pics and vid. Nothing like tasting the sweet pussy of HX virgins LOL. I still jack off all the time on their 3 hot videos. One of these days when I have the time I will post some screenshots.

    -Steak.
    Damn. Do you know if Zoey is still on HX?

  11. #4490

    ScarlettRoses

    Pretty young new Filipino girl Scarlett is a great find and if she sticks around soon to be my current atf. Set up was easy, upscale hotel. Walked in we chit chatted for a bit. She was dressed in sexy lingerie quickly went in for dfk followed by a BBBJ with lots of deepthroat (no cim) she had me ready to go right there, she manually worked that one out. Moved on to some more dfk then it was time for DATY, she seemed very receptive and made me feel like I actually knew what I was doing down there. A bit more sensual BBBJ then on came the hat, multiple positions lots of passionate kissing. If you like her pics she is even better in person. Can't wait to see her again.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ScarlettRoses

  12. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    First, why are you seeing someone with a -1,-2,-3, or -4?! It means they have alot of baggage (ie: rob, substance abuser, pimp bullying, starts alot drama, outing a monger with personal info, etc).

    I see so many guys complain about I saw this girl and she robbed me and etc. Than he posts on a club or starts a blog. Than when everyone see's she has a. Lvl he gets alot negative feedback from other members. You deserved for thinking with head below than one between you're ears.

    Plain and simple don't see a. Lvl girl.
    The reason I've seen a few people with a negative compliance is because they have high a high positive level overall, have good reputations, and have been on the site for years. They've only been given bad ratings by 1 to 3 people out of the many good ratings they have. In all those cases it's been in retaliation or for insignificant things. I was not robbed. They acted fine. There definitely are providers whose negative compliance ratings are well deserved but I'm not talking about those. I stay away from them.

  13. #4488

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Wow that is not the Paige I remember. I barebacked, creampied, and videotaped her tall, athletic, pasty white frame many times when she used to live in Corona back in 2017. She also let me be the first to sample new girls she managed who wanted to dip their toes in the HX pool. Namely the 18 year old trio of Victoria, Zoey, and Presley, all fresh out of HS. Paige and I struck a deal where I would be their first client on Hx, a package deal on all three of them on 3 consecutive days for $1000. First I had Victoria, she was the best kisser, then Zoey who was the most shy, then Presley who was the wildest in bed. All BB, with pics and vid. Nothing like tasting the sweet pussy of HX virgins LOL. I still jack off all the time on their 3 hot videos. One of these days when I have the time I will post some screenshots.

    -Steak.
    You sir, are my hero.

  14. #4487

    Paige downward spiral

    Wow that is not the Paige I remember. I barebacked, creampied, and videotaped her tall, athletic, pasty white frame many times when she used to live in Corona back in 2017. She also let me be the first to sample new girls she managed who wanted to dip their toes in the HX pool. Namely the 18 year old trio of Victoria, Zoey, and Presley, all fresh out of HS. Paige and I struck a deal where I would be their first client on Hx, a package deal on all three of them on 3 consecutive days for $1000. First I had Victoria, she was the best kisser, then Zoey who was the most shy, then Presley who was the wildest in bed. All BB, with pics and vid. Nothing like tasting the sweet pussy of HX virgins LOL. I still jack off all the time on their 3 hot videos. One of these days when I have the time I will post some screenshots.

    -Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossDaddy33  [View Original Post]
    Just want to give everyone a heads up about Paige. Don't trust this girl she's a thief / snitch and will get you first chance she gets specially goes after cards will steal and use them. She probably does it to support her bad heroin / fentynal habbit idk but beware she's scandalous.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/insidexPaigex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paige's recruits 2017.jpg‎  

  15. #4486
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex892  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info.

    When you see someone with negative compliance what is it that lowers your rating? The rating you gave them, the one they give you, or both?
    First, why are you seeing someone with a -1,-2,-3, or -4?! It means they have alot of baggage (ie: rob, substance abuser, pimp bullying, starts alot drama, outing a monger with personal info, etc).

    I see so many guys complain about I saw this girl and she robbed me and etc. Than he posts on a club or starts a blog. Than when everyone see's she has a. Lvl he gets alot negative feedback from other members. You deserved for thinking with head below than one between you're ears.

    Plain and simple don't see a. Lvl girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape