Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9465

    SweetMelissa06

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck here? She is great, talks super dirty, and is a total safety girl as far as I know. I haven't seen her in years and don't plan to unless she lets me cream her snatch.
    Your experience is the same as mine. All safety, damn it.

  2. #9464

    Quick funds

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Her ads said she needed quick money. I assume she made it and quit.
    She responded to my text a day and a half later, at 11 pm, indicating she would be available between 1:30 and 2 am The next morning for a hh.

  3. #9463

    Sweetmelissa06

    Anyone have any luck here? She is great, talks super dirty, and is a total safety girl as far as I know. I haven't seen her in years and don't plan to unless she lets me cream her snatch.

  4. #9462
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I see Lana Love just posted an ad dropping her rates.
    Link to her ad / ads would be good.

  5. #9461
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I see Lana Love just posted an ad dropping her rates.
    The market is still bouncing from the fall once it hits and doesn't move buy. I predict this weekend and closer to the first.

  6. #9460
    Quote Originally Posted by ManJyna  [View Original Post]
    The rats are starting to come out of the floorboards. Nae just posted and latinababii had a lma for 'ask for anything'.
    I see Lana Love just posted an ad dropping her rates.

  7. #9459

    Quick funds

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a text Monday with no response. I'll try calling her next week, if the world is still around.
    Her ads said she needed quick money. I assume she made it and quit.

  8. #9458
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    I texted her 2 days in a row with no answer.
    Sent her a text Monday with no response. I'll try calling her next week, if the world is still around.

  9. #9457

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by RumHams  [View Original Post]
    Coming out from a month in the desert. Literally. Sucked ass. Coming home in a few days and looking to cross more than a couple names off my list and was wondering if anyone had any info. Sorry for the kinda long post. Also sorry because this forum auto-formats everything to have way too much spacing.

    DiamondKitty.

    Jazminelikesto.

    Skyytyme.

    I know all three of these used to, but looking for current info....
    Do you have more info / session details about these three from your last visits? Interested.

  10. #9456
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWeedLord;4713940[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/47844175/[/URL]

    TOFTT. She was real, very new, let me do anything I wanted for an hour including CIP x2. $$.

    She'll play like she's about safety, but she'll take the money. Has a slightly noticeable baby tummy but is otherwise girl in the pics.
    I texted her 2 days in a row with no answer.

  11. #9455
    The rats are starting to come out of the floorboards. Nae just posted and latinababii had a lma for 'ask for anything'.

  12. #9454

    Staciecox video

    Does she have video on nwbadgirls?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I have never found that torrent and I am a torrent hunter!
    .

  13. #9453

    Thinking with the wrong head

    I'm in Kitsap for a couple days for work. Slim pickings over here but for some reason I convinced myself that her pics were better than they were. I should have driven south and paid a bit more for Jade or Nikki.

    Anyway, set up was easy by text, rates are. 85 $hh 1. 5 $hr, no Greek (didn't care, not my things) but pretty much anything else. I get there and, of course, her pics were clearly taken on her best day and she does a great job of hiding her huge fupa in them. Unfortunately, once the door has been opened I find myself incapable of just turning around. I'm jealous of you guys that can do that. Even though she's a pro I don't want to be overtly insulting to her face. She was very pleasant and easy to talk to. Started with BBBJ and I tried to BBFS but couldn't keep it up with my eyes open. Eventually I just let her blow me (with my eyes closed imagining I was with someone. Anyone. Else) and she pulled away at the money shot but finished with her hand.

    Next time I hope I will have learned my lesson, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I won't repeat but if you're less picky about looks she might be your thing.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/046837195771

  14. #9452
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    I found a freak if you like bbw's. She has a Amazon wish list.

    Seen her a couples x now.

    https://fetlife.com/users/11192468
    Whoa! She is huge!

    Her vids are hot tho. Bareback?

  15. #9451
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I have barebacked 3 women from fetlife this week.

    Magic hunting ground.

    All 3 are in service industry. Kinky sluts. Need money. Most expensive was 180.2 hr dates.
    I found a freak if you like bbw's. She has a Amazon wish list.

    Seen her a couples x now.

    https://fetlife.com/users/11192468

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape