Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9471

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck here? She is great, talks super dirty, and is a total safety girl as far as I know. I haven't seen her in years and don't plan to unless she lets me cream her snatch.
    I saw her a few years ago. She was trying to go legit, but hurt herself slipping. So back into the hobby. Nice girl. I really like her looks. Nice session, even with a bum knee. I really wanted to like her, but the session interruption to put on the rain coat is a bit of a downer. If she relaxes her limits, I'd be back.

  2. #9470

    Only saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    She also has multiple rob reports.
    Did not have an ROB experience, just time management sucks. I don't have time nor the patience to deal with that any more.

  3. #9469

    Wasn't that hard to find

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Link to her ad / ads would be good.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....incall-outcall

  4. #9468
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    She also has multiple rob reports.
    Interesting all of Lana-Love rob reports all occurs around the end of the month over several months now. Somehow her new $270/ hour rate does not seem like a good deal to me. I will pass given her recent history!

  5. #9467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I see Lana Love just posted an ad dropping her rates.
    She also has multiple rob reports.

  6. #9466
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Next time I hope I will have learned my lesson, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I won't repeat but if you're less picky about looks she might be your thing.
    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/046837195771
    I've been there man. I saw a provider whose pix look way better than she was in person. Before I arrived I intended to do BBFS. When I saw her I really just wanted to leave, but didn't want to insult her and since I was already there opted for a mediocre BBBJ. Since it didn't set me back much, it just seemed like the right thing to do.

  7. #9465

    SweetMelissa06

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck here? She is great, talks super dirty, and is a total safety girl as far as I know. I haven't seen her in years and don't plan to unless she lets me cream her snatch.
    Your experience is the same as mine. All safety, damn it.

  8. #9464

    Quick funds

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Her ads said she needed quick money. I assume she made it and quit.
    She responded to my text a day and a half later, at 11 pm, indicating she would be available between 1:30 and 2 am The next morning for a hh.

  9. #9463

    Sweetmelissa06

    Anyone have any luck here? She is great, talks super dirty, and is a total safety girl as far as I know. I haven't seen her in years and don't plan to unless she lets me cream her snatch.

  10. #9462
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I see Lana Love just posted an ad dropping her rates.
    Link to her ad / ads would be good.

  11. #9461
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    I see Lana Love just posted an ad dropping her rates.
    The market is still bouncing from the fall once it hits and doesn't move buy. I predict this weekend and closer to the first.

  12. #9460
    Quote Originally Posted by ManJyna  [View Original Post]
    The rats are starting to come out of the floorboards. Nae just posted and latinababii had a lma for 'ask for anything'.
    I see Lana Love just posted an ad dropping her rates.

  13. #9459

    Quick funds

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a text Monday with no response. I'll try calling her next week, if the world is still around.
    Her ads said she needed quick money. I assume she made it and quit.

  14. #9458
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    I texted her 2 days in a row with no answer.
    Sent her a text Monday with no response. I'll try calling her next week, if the world is still around.

  15. #9457

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by RumHams  [View Original Post]
    Coming out from a month in the desert. Literally. Sucked ass. Coming home in a few days and looking to cross more than a couple names off my list and was wondering if anyone had any info. Sorry for the kinda long post. Also sorry because this forum auto-formats everything to have way too much spacing.

    DiamondKitty.

    Jazminelikesto.

    Skyytyme.

    I know all three of these used to, but looking for current info....
    Do you have more info / session details about these three from your last visits? Interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape