Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 18817
-
03-28-20 18:31 #10972Senior Member

Posts: 169Geneva
It was open Thursday.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 15:00 #10971Senior Member

Posts: 1104This. Particularly since the request was made when the scammer was sure the target was on their way. They have a much better chance of getting the loot rather than asking for the money before someone starts investing time and gas. A really devious one will even wait until the victim has actually arrived at some different location before they start with the 'got to have at least something upfront' bullshit.
Originally Posted by Aeroxly
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 13:55 #10970Senior Member

Posts: 472Why bother with it? The Econolodge is $40 and it's the hottest spot right now.
Originally Posted by NorthWestWind
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 13:34 #10969Senior Member

Posts: 123Anybody know if the Geneva is open for business? I just tried calling and didn't get an answer, but I've tried calling before all this virus shit and they didn't answer then either.
-
03-26-20 14:17 #10968Senior Member

Posts: 77Deposit up front is always a scam. CashApp after the date is fine. I'm even skeptical about using it beforehand when they're right there in front of me.
Originally Posted by Ciborican
[View Original Post]
If someone asks for a deposit, they have no intention of doing anything more than taking your money and blocking your number..
-
03-26-20 08:50 #10967Senior Member

Posts: 1482Lmao
This really made my day! I needed this laugh.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 08:42 #10966Senior Member

Posts: 2464Lmao
This site needs a "like" button!!
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
Holy shit, that is so funny!
C3.
-
03-25-20 19:29 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 346Shyte is getting Real
I can watch this 10 times and still laugh every time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os2T1meZiqI
-
03-25-20 19:10 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 456If I do use cash app, it's after the date. Regardless of how many times I've hung out with a provider.
Originally Posted by Ciborican
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 18:03 #10963Senior Member

Posts: 76I use it all the time for my regular girls who accept it, but never use it to make a deposit for an unknown.
Originally Posted by Ciborican
[View Original Post]
CashApp is a money transfer app, unlike Paypal, you cannot dispute a transfer / payment. Paypal you can dispute since you are paying for a product or service. CashApp is just a money transfer app.
-
03-25-20 17:58 #10962Senior Member

Posts: 292Here's your intel
Don't do it! There's no legitimate reason for a deposit, don't do it! It's all but a guarantee that once you pay the deposit, there's two things you'll never see, that provider and your money!
Originally Posted by Ciborican
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 17:47 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 78Cash app
Can anyone tell me if using cash app to make a donation, had a appointment with a provider in the Curryford area and she waited until I was on my way to tell me that I had to make a deposit on cash app to make sure that I wasn't LEO. Any intel is very much appreciated. Thanks.
-
03-24-20 14:08 #10960Regular Member

Posts: 21Looks like a design clone of backpage with all the data from adultsearch. Not as good, runs a bunch of intrusive javascript crap.
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 13:52 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 68Persia. Anyone?
I want to take the plunge with this one but my 'spidey sense' is tingling.
Anyone seen her yet?
Not sure if I want to TOFTT here. LOL.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1849355
https://orlandofl.assortlist.com/escorts/a19171072
-
03-24-20 13:40 #10958Senior Member

Posts: 132One. Maybe
I did a quick look and found I think one of the first 30 or 40 that was real. A girl I've never seen before so I'm not even sure if it was real.
Originally Posted by LaProduct
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





