Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 808 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7012

    On stuff

    Some are on some of the stuff that it starts having a opposite reaction. Also where did smarts come into the picture of doing extreme drugs and them trying to do a balancing act from one extreme to the other?

    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    So if she shot up, now she sleepy but know she can't sleep on the street so they stumble till they get to where they going. Makes no sense to do a drug that makes you sleepy when you need to be alert hope you understand opiates better now.

  2. #7011

    Window shopping

    I have seen a lot SW on G. The last week 130 am to 230 am maybe because bars closed less clients out. Even during the day time more out could be because like me to high risk of catching the virus not worth picking up. Stay safe and good luck.

  3. #7010

    H is a powerful sedition

    Quote Originally Posted by Terysian7  [View Original Post]
    It isn't so much as what their on as what they're coming down off. Most will get so wound up from not sleeping for days that they turn into spastic zombies. Walked out on one recently and will likely not repeat because she was so out of it from lack of sleep.
    So if she shot up, now she sleepy but know she can't sleep on the street so they stumble till they get to where they going. Makes no sense to do a drug that makes you sleepy when you need to be alert hope you understand opiates better now.

  4. #7009

    On stuff

    It isn't so much as what their on as what they're coming down off. Most will get so wound up from not sleeping for days that they turn into spastic zombies. Walked out on one recently and will likely not repeat because she was so out of it from lack of sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Was a descent amount of activity the night before the big shut down but still poor over-all, noticed a few hot WSW's on National at different times but I was unable to pull the trigger. There was also a drugged out WSW on National by the McDonald's dressed in black, she was totally out of it, spinning in circles, yelling and screaming, falling down, jumping up and down like an escaped mental patient, cars were actually stopping to take cell phone videos of her, it was unbelievable. Somebody actually picked her up then I seen her 45 minutes or so later on Green, then a few minutes later she was surrounded by 4 bike cops, to my shock and surprise they just let her go. After that I was able to get some pics, I've never touched drugs so I really have no idea but I was just wondering what she was on to make her act like that? I wouldn't go near someone that intoxicated, who knows what they'll do.

    The night wan't a total loss, I had just about gave up and was heading out when I met up with a young HSW near green and 6th, forgot her name but had a nice body / face, asked me if I "had the Corona" so I replied no, then we found a spot, poor head game but got naked & let me play, wasn't really working well so I pulled the condom off so she tells me to cum in her face so I did just that, seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

  5. #7008

    Tue Eve / Wed Mor

    Was a descent amount of activity the night before the big shut down but still poor over-all, noticed a few hot WSW's on National at different times but I was unable to pull the trigger. There was also a drugged out WSW on National by the McDonald's dressed in black, she was totally out of it, spinning in circles, yelling and screaming, falling down, jumping up and down like an escaped mental patient, cars were actually stopping to take cell phone videos of her, it was unbelievable. Somebody actually picked her up then I seen her 45 minutes or so later on Green, then a few minutes later she was surrounded by 4 bike cops, to my shock and surprise they just let her go. After that I was able to get some pics, I've never touched drugs so I really have no idea but I was just wondering what she was on to make her act like that? I wouldn't go near someone that intoxicated, who knows what they'll do.

    The night wan't a total loss, I had just about gave up and was heading out when I met up with a young HSW near green and 6th, forgot her name but had a nice body / face, asked me if I "had the Corona" so I replied no, then we found a spot, poor head game but got naked & let me play, wasn't really working well so I pulled the condom off so she tells me to cum in her face so I did just that, seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC04801t.jpg‎   DSC04805.jpg‎   DSC04808.jpg‎   DSC04810.jpg‎  

  6. #7007
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #7006

    My Lana was in her mid 20's

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Over a year ago I picked up a Lana on Green a few times but east of 21 who I really enjoyed & who was super friendly! Hard to tell, looks like this one sort of, same hair color too but wasn't skinny thin and didn't look like an addict plus she had a real nice rack, looked to be her early 40's. I haven't seen her since, I wonder if she is the same one?
    She was skinny and no stretch marks from losing a lot of weight. I think she was a different woman.

  8. #7005
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Walks L still almost every night. Scooped her maybe a few times this month for a real cheap face fuck. Corinna can take a real rough face pounding and I mean rough when you need her to. Not so much of a DT girl but still decent. She is looking rough and sounding rough these days but is good if you need a cheap relief.
    I used to see a Corrina a few years back. Is this one tall and blondish hair.

  9. #7004

    Lana on 21 and G

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    Found this stick thin addict on the SS. She jumped right in, shook hands with Mr. Happy and we went to our social distancing place. 40 for around the world. I did the bb, regret, rinse, repeat. They are still out there but Johnny Law is hyper aggressive. I only made one pass and had a loaf of bread / receipt on me just in case. Stay well everyone.
    Over a year ago I picked up a Lana on Green a few times but east of 21 who I really enjoyed & who was super friendly! Hard to tell, looks like this one sort of, same hair color too but wasn't skinny thin and didn't look like an addict plus she had a real nice rack, looked to be her early 40's. I haven't seen her since, I wonder if she is the same one?

  10. #7003

    Lana on 21 and G

    Found this stick thin addict on the SS. She jumped right in, shook hands with Mr. Happy and we went to our social distancing place. 40 for around the world. I did the bb, regret, rinse, repeat. They are still out there but Johnny Law is hyper aggressive. I only made one pass and had a loaf of bread / receipt on me just in case. Stay well everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_E7953.jpg‎   IMG_0804.jpg‎   IMG_0817.jpg‎  

  11. #7002

    Corinna

    Walks L still almost every night. Scooped her maybe a few times this month for a real cheap face fuck. Corinna can take a real rough face pounding and I mean rough when you need her to. Not so much of a DT girl but still decent. She is looking rough and sounding rough these days but is good if you need a cheap relief.

  12. #7001

    Listing girls with HIV

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I know there are women working the south side that do have HIV. I know some of their names. One of them told me herself.
    Are we allowed to list their names?
    We should be to help other mongers avoid them.
    Someone's medical condition would be considered personally information; and I believe that is not allowed unless it is publicly documented.

    Correct, you need an internet available public record. Sadly too many guys lie about this when they are angry with a chick or in far too many cases when they are CERTAIN they KNOW, they are wrong.

    A2

  13. #7000

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    I know there are rules on this board about names. But, I've been told of a few girls that have aids on the south side that are still working. I think I'm allow to say that.
    I know there are women working the south side that do have HIV. I know some of their names. One of them told me herself.

    Are we allowed to list their names?

    We should be to help other mongers avoid them.

  14. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover  [View Original Post]
    Is there really AIDS out there?
    I know there are rules on this board about names. But, I've been told of a few girls that have aids on the south side that are still working. I think I'm allow to say that.

  15. #6998

    Middle Eastern I think

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl working for a long time. Not too friendly. Appears she has regulars and when I stopped to talk she was suspicious. She really does look way better than what the pics show. Maybe native American. No Hispanic accent.
    I believe she goes by yanni. Usually on 7th and g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape