Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 10967
-
03-25-20 15:48 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 47Cashapp / venmo
Thanks for responding to the question. It's not that I thought Cashapp wasn't anonymous; it's just that it was refunding all my payments to my SB. Well, I'm now trying venmo and hopefully that works for a while.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 08:50 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 374When things get better in this world and you need a place sites like priceline are the way to go. Alot have last min deals that are great and when they say they can t host tell them that you have to get a place and that is part of the deal. You should be able with everything wrapped up to be in the 250-300 range.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 07:22 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 702I have little enough time, and luckily have a couple of regulars who can host. I'm really not into paying 100-200 for a day use hotel room on top of the 2-300, and now do it very rarely; usually when its someone new and I'm just curious. I did that back in my fuck buddy with married women days when that was the only expense.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 07:15 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 702I believe that Cashapp is THE most anonymous of the apps. You can use any name you want. Venmo is owned by PayPal, and wants to know who you are to open an account. I did succeed in setting up a Venmo acct and then changing my name, but am not convinced.
Originally Posted by Rkol7
[View Original Post]
Why do you think that Cashapp wasn't anonymous?
Obviously, anything linked to your bank account or credit card CAN be traced to you, but I don't think that Cashapp or Venmo customers / recipients have any way to do that. It's ultimately traceable, as US banking laws do not allow for anonymous ways to move cash. Think drug money, etc etc etc. If LE thinks you're taking money for selling drugs with Cashapp, they'll find you, quickly.
-
03-24-20 22:08 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 47Another cash app question
So I have successfully used cash app for several online transactions and my anonymity seems intact. But now all my payments are canceled; cash app says they'll be refunded. I don't care about the money (it's small change for a few pics and vids) but I just want a reliable way to pay and not be identified by the SB. Has anyone else run into this with cash app? Is venmo as anonymous a service? Thanks again.
-
03-24-20 12:53 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 650He is correct. I just rejected another girl for 500. I told her 300 because she can host. She wanted 500 for the first meeting but would do 300 after. I have a feeling it would be one and done so I told her 300 max. She said no but also said she is struggling to pay the bills. My assumption is she will be back??
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
I still have a lot of interested girls and they are all unemployed with rent to pay. My biggest hurdle is when can we get busy?? My main piece is waiting at least 2 weeks so I would prefer keeping her happy because she's my unicorn. Smoking hot 22 yo, major daddy issues, open minded, BB everything and we have already established what makes her wet. She has an apartment and the gift is set at 300. I am confident I'll have a full stable once this is over. Being nice and not a creep has worked really well for me for finding rookies or fresh girls. I'm totally done with the escort sites. I am totally addicted to the college girls even though most require special treatment. The only hurdle is the same as Bran, I can't host so if they cannot it's either a hotel or a pass. I did have one that was OK with car dates but she moved away.
-
03-24-20 12:51 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 624SA range
I find your comments to be aligned with what I've experienced.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 12:21 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 702The girls from Eros are VERY different from the girls from SA. You can find it all on SA; just be a nice guy, and offer 300 (no more). If you do that and can have them over to your place, you'll have more action than you can handle. (I can't have them to my place, so my options are more limited but they are THERE for sure.) You can offer no more than 200 if you want, but you'll be less busy.
Originally Posted by WongMichael
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 21:43 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 82200-300 is the sweet spot. More so 300. But I see 2 girls for 200 everything uncovered regularly. It takes a little effort to.
Originally Posted by WongMichael
[View Original Post]
Find but there are definitely some diamonds out there.
-
03-23-20 16:17 #2708Banned Member

Posts: 600You. Sir, got money. LOL! I stopped seeing those 300+ girls years ago after I turned 25. Been happy w / the cheap 60 and high 150 . I actually splurged and got a girl for 200 from eros once and this chick covered up everything. That's why I don't spend money like that no more. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 08:58 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 702The new accounts are disappearing already. They are learning, fast, that men won't pay them for pics and vids and chat while they are socially distancing.
-
03-20-20 12:15 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 650Just as I predicted my phone is blowing up with new and old prospects. My ATF UTR that I gave up because she wanted $500 is now willing to reset our prior arrangement. So we have scheduled a date for the end of this month. My newest girl that I lined up as a replacement and I have seen once already is ready to go after the two week break. Hopefully we both clear the symptoms and we are back at it. I have opted to wait the two weeks as well because the consequences could sideline me longer.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
I also have been in contact with 4 other girls from various sites and am working out details now. One asked for 600 and I just said bye without any counter offer. I am currently not a member on any of these sites and have been working around them. The return rate is slower but I haven't gone without but this latest rush for cash from the girls is making it much easier. Unfortunately I am waiting a little while to meet them. The risk is someone may scoop them up and ruin them. LOL.
I have set my maximum price at 300 and it hasn't been to hard to maintain. I am a long term guy now so bouncing around may pose another issue but with the fish biting furious now my options may change. This is probably a short term spike because the girls are losing their source of legit income. But if I can line up a few regulars for when things are back to normal I should have a full lineup for the next year or so?
-
03-20-20 11:41 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 702Yes -- in person encounters certainly are problematic right now. Some people will think with their sex organs and not their brains. Many of the women are social distancing; some, especially those who need the money badly, apparently will still meet.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
I'm so tempted to see a regular or 2, but so far my brain is winning the argument and I'm distancing.
YES. Many old faces back online hoping that men will now finally pay for photos and videos. NO!
-
03-19-20 20:36 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks, guys
Thanks to you all for answering my question. I guess I'll proceed with cash app then.
-
03-19-20 08:18 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 381CashApp
Correct. I have used CashApp successfully for at least a year. It only shows whatever user name you choose. Connects to your bank card. Takes about five minutes to download.
Originally Posted by DougF
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





