Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,026 to 17,040 of 28548
-
03-24-20 18:21 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 1520Here's a more logical answer
I can see why chicks are now charging $80 for a visit now at first I didn't understood until I start renting hotel rooms with the sole purpose of banging strippers that worked at Rumors. Dude most of these hotels charge $80 now. And on top of that if you're a smoker they charge you a $150 a night fee but can be waiver anywhere between $80-$100. I rarely bring hookers by my place now and days I use the get a room approach and make sure she doesn't light up at all inside of there.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 17:42 #11522Banned Member

Posts: 13634CFS or BBFS?
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 16:25 #11521Senior Member

Posts: 555Bogus baywatch
Yeah she was my regular for some time now but last night she stood me up for the 2nd time after giving me the address and room number just to have me drive 45 minutes to be ghosted so I'm done with her. If I see her again it will only be for payback, tell her I want an hour an then after the session is over just leave and act like I forgot to pay.
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 15:52 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 2351$100 for a quicky.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 15:10 #11519Banned Member

Posts: 13634What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Srs21
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 14:59 #11518Banned Member

Posts: 13634What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Srs21
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 09:03 #11517Banned Member

Posts: 13634What does she look like? Services?
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet;4717586[URL
-
03-24-20 00:15 #11516Regular Member

Posts: 17A drive from ATL
Went and took a chance on this one tonight when no one in ATL was responding, A drive from Atlanta but absolutely worth it. A true gem and true GFE. Left feeling like I just left an actual girlfriends house. Top notch service, Clean private incall, does doubles with her roommate. I truly can't say I've had a better experience then her. Beauty, brains, and amazing service!
https://athens.skipthegames.com/fema...n/304943165309
-
03-23-20 23:32 #11515Senior Member

Posts: 1011Asian Midget Dropped Her Rates
-
03-23-20 22:20 #11514Senior Member

Posts: 555Not my type
All I know is she won't do BBBJ So I decided not to see her, if that helps any.
Originally Posted by Ryansryan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 21:46 #11513Senior Member

Posts: 296Interested also.
Doesn't look TGTBT. A solid 7 with all the filters. Anyone vouching?
Originally Posted by Ryansryan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 18:52 #11512Senior Member

Posts: 110Layla on Indian trail
Anyone? Seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 14:53 #11511Senior Member

Posts: 643Sorry thought the link pasted.
Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/47757170/
-
03-22-20 14:51 #11510Senior Member

Posts: 643Bruh, damn sorry thought I pasted it.
Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/47757170/
-
03-22-20 13:33 #11509Senior Member

Posts: 498I'd be careful with GFE providers right now. That's just me.
Originally Posted by Theweapon
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






