Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,026 to 17,040 of 28540
-
03-24-20 16:25 #11515Senior Member

Posts: 555Bogus baywatch
Yeah she was my regular for some time now but last night she stood me up for the 2nd time after giving me the address and room number just to have me drive 45 minutes to be ghosted so I'm done with her. If I see her again it will only be for payback, tell her I want an hour an then after the session is over just leave and act like I forgot to pay.
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 15:52 #11514Senior Member

Posts: 2351$100 for a quicky.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 15:10 #11513Banned Member

Posts: 13634What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Srs21
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 14:59 #11512Banned Member

Posts: 13634What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Srs21
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 09:03 #11511Banned Member

Posts: 13634What does she look like? Services?
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet;4717586[URL
-
03-24-20 00:15 #11510Regular Member

Posts: 17A drive from ATL
Went and took a chance on this one tonight when no one in ATL was responding, A drive from Atlanta but absolutely worth it. A true gem and true GFE. Left feeling like I just left an actual girlfriends house. Top notch service, Clean private incall, does doubles with her roommate. I truly can't say I've had a better experience then her. Beauty, brains, and amazing service!
https://athens.skipthegames.com/fema...n/304943165309
-
03-23-20 23:32 #11509Senior Member

Posts: 1011Asian Midget Dropped Her Rates
-
03-23-20 22:20 #11508Senior Member

Posts: 555Not my type
All I know is she won't do BBBJ So I decided not to see her, if that helps any.
Originally Posted by Ryansryan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 21:46 #11507Senior Member

Posts: 296Interested also.
Doesn't look TGTBT. A solid 7 with all the filters. Anyone vouching?
Originally Posted by Ryansryan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 18:52 #11506Senior Member

Posts: 110Layla on Indian trail
Anyone? Seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 14:53 #11505Senior Member

Posts: 643Sorry thought the link pasted.
Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/47757170/
-
03-22-20 14:51 #11504Senior Member

Posts: 643Bruh, damn sorry thought I pasted it.
Originally Posted by BodyToBodyBri
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/47757170/
-
03-22-20 13:33 #11503Senior Member

Posts: 498I'd be careful with GFE providers right now. That's just me.
Originally Posted by Theweapon
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 12:13 #11502Senior Member

Posts: 1217Likewise. I make low offers upfront. In all honesty, when women are having a slow day or been slow week, you'd be surprised how low of donations they will accept. Those 100 qvs, have went to 50 qv. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
I've actually had better experiences with the cheap ones than the so called upscale ones. Paying top dollar only makes them feel more arrogant.
-
03-22-20 12:04 #11501Senior Member

Posts: 1217Absolutely not!
I'm sorry, but I see absolutely nothing special about her. I tried meeting her, but her drama really turned me off. I caught her lying about so much stuff. Then when I told her I was no longer interested, she went on a huge drama rampage. I've seen alot of bad reviews on her in the past on here. It would seem that I should be thankful I dodged a terrible experience.
Originally Posted by Theweapon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





