Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 1286 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 24833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13058
    That is correct. No apps and a real number. Maybe get a burner phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Am I correct in saying the DI girls will not allow me to use an app like TextNow for booking? I'm not about to use my real number at all for any of these girls. Using a real number is a path to tracing you down and obtaining your personal information which I'm not about to do because you have no idea what else they'll do.

  2. #13057

    DI Ashley

    I thought Ashley wasn't my type, but man was I wrong! Thinner than her pics, not chubby at all which the pics made me wonder. She's had kids but still has a nice milfy figure. Now the service-wow, not a clock watcher, went over because she just wouldn't stop sucking me. Amazing talent, she loves sex and is a really, really good time!

  3. #13056

    DI models

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Just had another awesome time with Isabelle, some rules (no FIV, no DFK) but man she is gorgeous. With the lockdown I'd say run to see her and get your fix before it's too late.
    Am I correct in saying the DI girls will not allow me to use an app like TextNow for booking? I'm not about to use my real number at all for any of these girls. Using a real number is a path to tracing you down and obtaining your personal information which I'm not about to do because you have no idea what else they'll do.

  4. #13055

    DI. Isabelle

    Just had another awesome time with Isabelle, some rules (no FIV, no DFK) but man she is gorgeous. With the lockdown I'd say run to see her and get your fix before it's too late.

  5. #13054

    Geezh

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    One of the providers reported you. You have to clear your history, and set up a new account, with a different email.
    I know who it was then. I only put up one review on that site in a while. It was NOT a good experience. Crazy that they ask for reviews and you give an honest review about the session being gross and they shut you down. Guess I'll keep all reviews here.

  6. #13053
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken37  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this beauty yet? Was thinking about trying today.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/540915711359
    I saw her a while ago. Run down hotel on east side. Pretty sure there was a pharma issue. Very rushed, and mediocre performance. I've never felt a need to repeat.

    Could be a YMMV situation.

  7. #13052

    Screenshots

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't seem to work.
    Please see attached screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200324-120050_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200324-120021_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #13051
    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    I can browse on EB but when you login to look at reviews, it redirects you to EROS. Wonder what's going on there. Hopefully temporary.
    One of the providers reported you. You have to clear your history, and set up a new account, with a different email.

  9. #13050
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insight. I have been wanting to try her, does she give BBBJ or cim? It's always nice when they do, just curious. Looking forward to seeing her.
    She does BBBJ but cim is very YMMV, she is very new to all this! Also some of you might recognize her from dancing at Brads.

  10. #13049

    EB redirects to EROS?

    I can browse on EB but when you login to look at reviews, it redirects you to EROS. Wonder what's going on there. Hopefully temporary.

  11. #13048

    There's Plenty Of Info

    Quote Originally Posted by OddDeviant  [View Original Post]
    Use the search feature on here and you'll find plenty!

  12. #13047

    Blair 7290

    Anybody see Blair? She's been posting for about a month and no reviews here, is now doing duos. Thinking about bagging a double before lockdown!

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/878494880875

  13. #13046

    Going to try today

    Anyone tried this beauty yet? Was thinking about trying today.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/540915711359

  14. #13045

    Welcome back

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Right click. Google Search for image. It is a wonderful thing!

    Search here for name. Another wonderful thing. Brought to you by the fine people at USASG.

    Indy Guy.
    Good to see you back. Hope all is well with you and that sexy redhead.

  15. #13044
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    DI Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BigoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Saw the new DI girl Amber, great experience! There aren't any reviews on her so here goes. She's not 21 but she's a very sexy girl next door cute, sexy body, nice manmades that might fool you, and genuinely enjoys sex. GFE and gets into it, she's new to this and fun!
    Thanks for the insight. I have been wanting to try her, does she give BBBJ or cim? It's always nice when they do, just curious. Looking forward to seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape