Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 37359
-
03-25-20 05:24 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 131JB; Truth in Advertising
Gents, been visiting your fair city for a few weeks. I have been mongering for 30 years and always call them like I see them. It helps us all weed through the bullshit providers and lets us feel like we got what we paid for. Sometimes the truth hurts and sometimes it helps. Have had the pleasure of visiting "JB" off One Hundred Rd a few times. She's a real pleaser who always gets an A plus for effort and never watches the clock. Multiple positions, takes direction well as has a great head game. Not a BBW but a bigger gal with lots to grab on to. Think she would much rather have a group regulars than random guys who are often sketchy. She aims to please, has a great attitude, never plays games. I always appreciate honesty and good service and she definitely won't disappoint.
-
03-25-20 02:33 #14108Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-25-20 00:14 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 116Sent them a text when they first started posting a couple weeks ago and asked for a deposit so I just left it at that. Found out the pictures are fake as well, they use a snap / porn girl's pictures. The girl in the pictures ph account is slimthiccin BTW for anyone wondering.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 22:08 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 1084JB in Chester
Why'all show this girl some love. As many of you guys know, I'm a frequent flyer in Chester, and know most of the ladies working in that area. This one is nice and will not disappoint. Staying near Hooters and aims to please. Super relaxed and not a clock watcher at all.
https://skipthegames.com/img/005/MTY...Y5Y2YxNmJh.jpg
-
03-24-20 22:00 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 1333Details
Location is Ff, noticed a lot of fake ads have this as the location.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 21:52 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 617Thanks for the clarification.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 21:24 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 83Info
Says her name is parker.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/941328622444
-
03-24-20 16:53 #14102Banned Member

Posts: 176
-
03-24-20 15:14 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 246Oh ok I gotcha thanks for your response.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 15:09 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 369That was in reference to 3 reports I put up in the past 5 days. There's one of a tall black beauty, Jasmine, who is also a sweetheart; Lindsey, the co-ed with an athletic build that really gets into it; and Nikki, the short, black, voluptuous woman whose last day in town is today.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
It's unfortunate Lindsey only periodically visits this area, but Jasmine is around every now and then and should be available Friday. She hosts incalls at upscale hotels.
-
03-24-20 15:05 #14099Senior Member

Posts: 617Recon
I thought recon meant you actually paid them a visit. However, I could be missing something here.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 15:00 #14098Senior Member

Posts: 1333Toftt
Any provider asking for a deposit is a scam. All the ads you posted look like scams.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 14:15 #14097Senior Member

Posts: 491Almost did Monday
I almost went to see her Monday night. She was a little farther away than I could get to. Her price was really low so I was tempted for sure. I was hoping to try and get down there another night. Let us know if you go first.
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-24-20 08:50 #14096Senior Member

Posts: 316Overated
Roxanne. Yeah, I've read reviews but just wanted to see for myself. Not nearly as good as she claims though her HJ is better than her BJ (that's not saying a lot). Thinner than her pics, not in a good way. Spacey and rambling. Won't repeat. Kryss is WAY better with the oral and MUCH easier on the eyes.
-
03-24-20 08:13 #14095Senior Member

Posts: 346It's not just you. Pussy is pussy. Attitude is everything.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





