Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 31840
-
03-28-20 03:34 #16090Regular Member

Posts: 3I too tried seeing her. Talked on phone and she sound like she was drunk or something. Ask if I can forward her 100 but I told her I can't. She start yelling at me.
Originally Posted by Hopper11
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 03:22 #16089Regular Member

Posts: 3Can someone give her number I would like to try her.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 00:55 #16088Senior Member

Posts: 1136Kassie Lynn
FYI. Kassie Lynn is available in Smyrna. Asked not to post contact yet. Those familiar should have it.
-
03-27-20 19:07 #16087Senior Member

Posts: 174Bebe
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48346282/
Don't know why she advertises. Never responds, and when she finally does, she says to leave her alone.
-
03-26-20 17:44 #16086Regular Member

Posts: 6Tessa UTR
Please DM me on her too. Your inbox is full. She sounds like a great time.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 15:51 #16085Senior Member

Posts: 275Look at Tryst or Eros.
Originally Posted by Jbatts77
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 12:18 #16084Banned Member

Posts: 128Kassie Lynn
I saw her this morning in my appt, she told me it will be available from 5 pm in smyrna area.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
DM her number.
-
03-26-20 08:18 #16083Senior Member

Posts: 46Any models / perfect 10's
So usually I'm not picky; I'd tap a meth head with stretch marks in a trailer park.
But I've been wanting to get with a perfect 10, like a super model type or hip hop singer. Think Bebe Rexa or Charlie XCX.
I know it'll cost me 3-4, but I've never been with something like that.
Do we have any around this area?
-
03-25-20 21:37 #16082Senior Member

Posts: 271Imagine that.
Hard to believe. Happyfart is the font of veracity!
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
Hit Ignore for relief from his BS.
-
03-25-20 21:34 #16081Senior Member

Posts: 271Chloe pic
Take pics posted and add 20 to 25 pounds.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 09:57 #16080Senior Member

Posts: 98Visiting ebony provider
I had a dream about this jewel this morning and received one of, if not the best BBBJCIM sessions I have ever received. I'm sure the FS dream would be just a good based on her personality and sexiness. Senior dm for more information.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48228733/
-
03-24-20 17:10 #16079Senior Member

Posts: 1656Chloe
Anyone have a pic of her.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 15:02 #16078Senior Member

Posts: 475Garbage
When I saw Chloe she stopped me halfway thru and said her wrist felt like she needed to go to the hospital. Needless to say she has consistently under performed.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 12:50 #16077Banned Member

Posts: 128Kassie lynn
Contact her a couple of hours ago for an appointment but she said she will be available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Dm for her number.
-
03-24-20 06:32 #16076Senior Member

Posts: 303Yea my friend, she is! I went with Seda and as always she delivered on her services! Now it's time to set something up with Sonya maybe this weekend.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





