Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 31831
-
03-25-20 21:34 #16081Senior Member

Posts: 271Chloe pic
Take pics posted and add 20 to 25 pounds.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 09:57 #16080Senior Member

Posts: 98Visiting ebony provider
I had a dream about this jewel this morning and received one of, if not the best BBBJCIM sessions I have ever received. I'm sure the FS dream would be just a good based on her personality and sexiness. Senior dm for more information.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/48228733/
-
03-24-20 17:10 #16079Senior Member

Posts: 1656Chloe
Anyone have a pic of her.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 15:02 #16078Senior Member

Posts: 475Garbage
When I saw Chloe she stopped me halfway thru and said her wrist felt like she needed to go to the hospital. Needless to say she has consistently under performed.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 12:50 #16077Banned Member

Posts: 128Kassie lynn
Contact her a couple of hours ago for an appointment but she said she will be available on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Dm for her number.
-
03-24-20 06:32 #16076Senior Member

Posts: 303Yea my friend, she is! I went with Seda and as always she delivered on her services! Now it's time to set something up with Sonya maybe this weekend.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 22:11 #16075Senior Member

Posts: 2528Reality
1- kinda ok on communication.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
2- fair attitude.
3- pics kinda resemble her. And a few extra pounds.
4- donation. Uh for the and quality received. To much.
5- kinda rushed.
She was 45 minutes late getting to my hotel. Brought a friend, she seemed to be self medicated. They spent 15 minutes or so in the bathroom. Yea, she did do BBBJ, but for like 2 minutes and only the head. Saying I was to big for her. So she did the spitting and jacking game. The other girl finally came out the bathroom and was bitching from the start. All she did was play with her puss. About the time Chole got ready to mount, the other girl jumped up and said we got to go to the airport to pic up someone. All I could say was, why'all never should have wasted my time. Chloe said she would make it up, to me, but once bitten, twice shy. So guys, why'all come to your on conclusion. BTW I never do a hhr always and hr. They might have been there 35 minutes. My 5 cents.
-
03-23-20 22:07 #16074Senior Member

Posts: 363Thank you!
Thank you. I was scratching my head too!
Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 21:23 #16073Senior Member

Posts: 117Kassie Lynn
Which site can I find her on?
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 18:45 #16072Senior Member

Posts: 189View the user's profile click add to ignore.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 15:59 #16071Senior Member

Posts: 363Naomi / Courtney
Thanks for the all the feedback on Naomi / Courtney. You guys rock!
Be safe!
-
03-23-20 15:08 #16070Senior Member

Posts: 57Chloe- not worth it
I know some here have talked her up. I will day set up was easy without a hassle but when meeting it was rushed and sloppy, not in a good way. She acted as if she wanted to get paid without touching- I'm not an ugly man. It all felt like a chore and was over before it really started. Over charged over paid. Very attractive but the service was poor and not worth it in my opinion.
-
03-23-20 13:16 #16069Senior Member

Posts: 207Where is the "ignore" button?
Originally Posted by MTWilliams911
[View Original Post]
I don't see it.
-
03-23-20 13:15 #16068Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-23-20 10:49 #16067Banned Member

Posts: 128Tessa (other utr)
When I came out her perky breasts were available and I kissed her, and them a bit. Reaching down I found her soaked. What a turn on. Yes, we all know what this is about, but I think Tessa enjoys her work quite a bit!
She went down for a nice slow and easy BBBJ, good attention to my freshly washed balls. I flipped her over and dined on a very clean and fresh pussy; she seemed to enjoy at least once, and I finally had to have her.
Covered up, and started in mish, before I had to flip her to doggie. Tessa has a VERY nice ass, and a large tramp stamp. Fucking her hard in K9, grabbing that short hair, and hearing her moan and enjoy was plenty for me, and I filled my hat happily.
She cleaned me up and we chatted a bit. I was in a bit of a rush to get back, and am unsure if round 2 would have been welcomed, but I am betting so.
Tessa was a fun time! Enjoy!
PM FOR HER NUMBER.








Reply With Quote






