Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 777 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 827 877 1277 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGarth69  [View Original Post]
    What you see is what you get, seems nice, has a room mate that sits out front during the ceremony. Not a rip but she is cautious in giving out her address which was close to wuesthoff Rockledge. Nothing special to me.

  2. #7668

    Mystery woman

    Quote Originally Posted by TotoToto  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. One time I was at motel6 in Malabar. She was sitting on the floor outside the room. She has great legs and she is beautiful. I looked at her for a few seconds. I tried to make eye contact and she ignored me. I was not there for a date though. On my way out of the parking lot. A couple of dudes stopped my car. I would swear Uncle LEO to me. I guess they confused me with someone else and then unblocked me. So be very careful and go see her at your own risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Ohhhhh, let's see now. This is a great game. GUESS THE MYSTERY WOMAN. Ohhhhh, I know who it is. Melania Trump. Am I right?
    Based on the user name of the OP, I'm going with Dorothy! I was going to go with the Wicked Witch but, with the "great legs" and "she is beautiful", I changed my guess!

  3. #7667

    Anyone info on this one


  4. #7666

    Mistery woman

    Quote Originally Posted by TotoToto  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. One time I was at motel6 in Malabar. She was sitting on the floor outside the room. She has great legs and she is beautiful. I looked at her for a few seconds. I tried to make eye contact and she ignored me. I was not there for a date though. On my way out of the parking lot. A couple of dudes stopped my car. I would swear Uncle LEO to me. I guess they confused me with someone else and then unblocked me. So be very careful and go see her at your own risk.
    Ohhhhh, let's see now. This is a great game. GUESS THE MYSTERY WOMAN. Ohhhhh, I know who it is. Melania Trump. Am I right?

  5. #7665

    Stranger Danger

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    A name, a link, a picture, anything to identify this person with whom we should "be very careful"?
    And the moral is 'don't talk to strangers' LOL.

  6. #7664

    Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by TotoToto  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. One time I was at motel6 in Malabar. She was sitting on the floor outside the room. She has great legs and she is beautiful. I looked at her for a few seconds. I tried to make eye contact and she ignored me. I was not there for a date though. On my way out of the parking lot. A couple of dudes stopped my car. I would swear Uncle LEO to me. I guess they confused me with someone else and then unblocked me. So be very careful and go see her at your own risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNigga  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    A name, a link, a picture, anything to identify this person with whom we should "be very careful"?

  7. #7663

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Had another dream about Sarajj. Each visit gets better than the last. She is a skilled lover who knows how to please a man. She gets really wet when turned on and especially enjoys a good pounding no matter what position. Now is a great time to see her. Business is slow. She is available weekdays, but weekends not so much. Her apartment is clean and smoke-free. Treat her with respect and you will be amply rewarded.
    Any contact info, donation?

  8. #7662
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for the newbies and lurkers. This girl will scam you out of funds through a cash app. Do NOT fall for this girl, she's NOT!! The girl in the picture. Horrible body, sagging belly and bad service. I was one of the few who actually saw her before she started pulling her scams. Last I saw her was almost 1. 5 years ago. Just do a search on Roast beef or scam.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/011797909469
    Thanks for info.

  9. #7661

    Scam

    Heads up for the newbies and lurkers. This girl will scam you out of funds through a cash app. Do NOT fall for this girl, she's NOT!! The girl in the picture. Horrible body, sagging belly and bad service. I was one of the few who actually saw her before she started pulling her scams. Last I saw her was almost 1. 5 years ago. Just do a search on Roast beef or scam.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/011797909469

  10. #7660
    A mess trailer that's smells of smoke. Not even close to realistic pics and the ones she sends to confirm may have been her in another life. Saw incall left immediately.

  11. #7659

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by TotoToto  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. One time I was at motel6 in Malabar. She was sitting on the floor outside the room. She has great legs and she is beautiful. I looked at her for a few seconds. I tried to make eye contact and she ignored me. I was not there for a date though. On my way out of the parking lot. A couple of dudes stopped my car. I would swear Uncle LEO to me. I guess they confused me with someone else and then unblocked me. So be very careful and go see her at your own risk.
    Who are you talking about?

  12. #7658

    Several

    There are so do your research well!

  13. #7657

    Kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNose1  [View Original Post]
    You would understand. It was a nuru session and there was no FS. So, while it was fun, its not something in need to do again.
    It doesn't matter if it's nuru or not. She says she's 43 which clearly isn't the case by far. She says if the money is right she is FS and that is a complete lie because she's a scammer way before it ever gets to that point.

  14. #7656
    Be careful. One time I was at motel6 in Malabar. She was sitting on the floor outside the room. She has great legs and she is beautiful. I looked at her for a few seconds. I tried to make eye contact and she ignored me. I was not there for a date though. On my way out of the parking lot. A couple of dudes stopped my car. I would swear Uncle LEO to me. I guess they confused me with someone else and then unblocked me. So be very careful and go see her at your own risk.

  15. #7655

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape