Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 1278 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7630
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the return of Tiff (pink hair) , certainly she was a lot of fun couple of years ago.
    Not yet, but I most certainly am wanting to try.

    Maybe she will be my final one and my send off?

  2. #7629

    Tiffany / US1 Apartment

    Has anyone tried the return of Tiff (pink hair) , certainly she was a lot of fun couple of years ago.

  3. #7628

    Sarajj

    Had another dream about Sarajj. Each visit gets better than the last. She is a skilled lover who knows how to please a man. She gets really wet when turned on and especially enjoys a good pounding no matter what position. Now is a great time to see her. Business is slow. She is available weekdays, but weekends not so much. Her apartment is clean and smoke-free. Treat her with respect and you will be amply rewarded.

  4. #7627

    Sarajj

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with this lady? She says she's fairly new. Lives in a large apartment complex in Melbourne.

    PM me if you would like.

    Lipshot.
    That would be Sarajj. She is an attractive woman with a great body who gets really wet when turned on and enjoys all positions. She loves to fuck and needs customers. Business is slow. Treat her with respect and you will reap the rewards.

  5. #7626

    Just got lucky!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLurker72  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the last girl? I wasn't able to find any reports anywhere. She's been posting awhile. She's local to me and I'm looking for bbws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    I've seen all three of these girls and if your look for some head this it's already in the order of best to worse. That first one is like a vacuum cleaner no teeth every scraped me. Now it's your tryna get full service the third one took a pounding and kept on going. If you want any other info hit me up.
    Damn, I wasn't even trying to rank them, that's just the order I found them in on STG! Maybe I should play the lottery this week!

  6. #7625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Bbw headache relief

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLurker72  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the last girl? I wasn't able to find any reports anywhere. She's been posting awhile. She's local to me and I'm looking for bbws.
    I've seen all three of these girls and if your look for some head this it's already in the order of best to worse. That first one is like a vacuum cleaner no teeth every scraped me. Now it's your tryna get full service the third one took a pounding and kept on going. If you want any other info hit me up.

  7. #7624

    BBW's Headache Relief

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLurker72  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the last girl? I wasn't able to find any reports anywhere. She's been posting awhile. She's local to me and I'm looking for bbws.
    Hi, I have had no experience with number 1 or number 3 but number 2 is very good at what she does. She recently had her teeth fixed and looks much better. Although she was always good with me. I recommend her if you are in need of a good headache relief.

  8. #7623

    BBWs

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the last girl? I wasn't able to find any reports anywhere. She's been posting awhile. She's local to me and I'm looking for bbws.

  9. #7622

    Hiding In Plain Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Nice review but where is Rachel's link? Did I miss it?
    Dman did leave a link at the bottom of the post. If you read the ad carefully, you'll see that it was actually written by Rachel. She just chose to only use pictures of Katrina. Of course, without Dman's review, I would have no earthly idea that it was Rachel who wrote the ad.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...a/048950491859

    http://archive.ph/FIkYX

  10. #7621

    Sarajj

    Thanks for the report, I will make an appointment with her!

    LS.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I put this in the Escort thread, didn't see the need to create a new thread for any particular provider. Regardless, a search will turn up several results, I believe you may have misspelled her name though. Here's one of the more detailed reviews.

  11. #7620

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Nice review but where is Rachel's link? Did I miss it?
    She's on the sister site, https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=106278.

    She's typically on STG as well but I didn't quickly find an ad there today.

  12. #7619

    The OTHER Paige, aka Paige Sweetstuff

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Other Paige--as RW2 K said --Paige Sweet stuff. She was a Traveler. I didn't expect her to stay around and never found time to see her -- last entry I had on her was last April. She used to have her own website - paigesweestuff.com, but its gone vacant.

    F1.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I think the other Paige went by Paige Sweetstuff. Since then she has reinvented her image and I haven't noticed any of her ads lately so maybe she's moved or retired.
    With all the different ladies out there, the names can be tough to keep up with! As to Paige Sweetstuff, she was a legend in the Orlando area for a long time, I think the first time I visited here there was at least 5 or 6 years ago. Then, for a bit of 2019, she was here in Brevard. I think Brevard was just a temporary thing and she always had plans for something else. The "something else" ended up being Baltimore, Maryland. Best I can tell, she's been there ever since moving on from Brevard. Here's her webpage for that area: https://tryst.link/escort/paige-sweetstuff.

    Hopefully that clears things up as to this particular Paige!

  13. #7618

    Info on Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with this lady? She says she's fairly new. Lives in a large apartment complex in Melbourne.

    PM me if you would like.

    Lipshot.
    I put this in the Escort thread, didn't see the need to create a new thread for any particular provider. Regardless, a search will turn up several results, I believe you may have misspelled her name though. Here's one of the more detailed reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of a dream with Sarajj this morning and WOW. She oozes sex appeal, is passionate, has a rocking body and has outstanding lovemaking skills! Her apartment is easy to find, clean and smoke-free. I made an appt a couple days prior and we traded teasing texts leading up to our session. Upon arriving, her door was cracked open and as I entered I met an attractive woman who appeared younger than her listed age. We hugged and when she gave me a coy smile and rubbed her crotch on mine, I knew I was going to experience a great time. And was I ever right! I've been mongering for a few years and this woman is at the top of my list. As a matter of fact I deleted the rest of my contacts knowing I will only be seeing Sara until she moves or gets tired of seeing me. Her skin is flawless and the look in her eyes tell you she is up for almost anything you want to try and she really enjoys the sex. Her rates are reasonable and obviously I highly recommend you see her. I owe much thanks to TheBlackSwan and Willie24 for their positive reviews about her. Had they not posted the reviews, I would never have met her.

    She now advertises on USASG's sister site.

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=104199

  14. #7617

    Sirajj

    Has anyone been with this lady? She says she's fairly new. Lives in a large apartment complex in Melbourne.

    PM me if you would like.

    Lipshot.

  15. #7616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1185

    Dealing with the crisis

    Might be a good idea to meet briefly with your favs who are living day to day in motels, pop them a couple bucks to keep them on meds and off the street. If everyone stops the hobby for the next 3 - 4 weeks these girls will be homeless on the street. Even the ones who have apartments are going to have a problem keeping their heads above water.

    Just a thought.

    Cheech.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape