Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,111 to 28,125 of 41294
-
03-24-20 14:56 #13184Senior Member

Posts: 137Rahnada
I didn't meet up with personally but I scooped a Swan on Lane by convenience went down the street to an abandoned house and when pulled up she came running out the garage next door. Didn't look good like the pix. Definitely slimmed out (and she is already petite). But recognized her. This was back in the late summer early fall and didn't see much more posting from her until now.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BB.
-
03-24-20 14:29 #13183Senior Member

Posts: 324Blast from the past?
I remember this face, name and one of the pics from the BP days. Anyone have any recent good fortune with her? She goes by Rhanada https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/078028656077.
Thanks- F904.
-
03-24-20 13:57 #13182Senior Member

Posts: 324Nope to Grace
Grace does tighten up, but only to try and get you to finish quickly. It's a rush job. Def not worth $80 IMO. I got it for less and wouldn't repeat. She was sketched out and arguing with her girlfriend about paying for the room. Def on something. A lot would have to change before I spent money to see her. -F904.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 12:57 #13181Senior Member

Posts: 234Mizz Destiny
Tried seeing her as someone else said she sucks at communication.
-
03-24-20 10:01 #13180Senior Member

Posts: 37Bbbj?
Howdy guys notice most of the better looking girls are going no bb with anything so wanted to know who would why'all recommend for a really good BBBJ and just overall a solid time also messages are fine.
-
03-24-20 05:57 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 1840Anna
Yeah, she sounds very sexy but the whole strap on thing isn't for me, not judging here! Personally I like to do the ass fucking and she looks like she has a nice one. Thanks for the report. JD.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 04:55 #13178Racist douchebag

Posts: 204She got ripped off by the bm that brought her there in the first place.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 04:46 #13177Racist douchebag

Posts: 204And she's over equipped, priced, and aged.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 04:43 #13176Racist douchebag

Posts: 204[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
03-24-20 00:29 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 124Well worth more than 80 QV FS
I had a dream with Grace a couple of days ago and was very pleased! Tightest kitty I have had in twenty years, I'm on the short side of girth average. I say this is a must see.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 22:51 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 46Whoa!
That sounds so hot. I cannot wait to have her sit on my face and massage my prostate.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 22:25 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 286Jamie
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/320990512266
She looks better in her pictures. Heavier and older in person. She drifted off on CBJ (my choice). I got tired of BJ, and was going to finish it at K9; but let's just say it doesn't smell like roses down under. Told her to finish it with BJ. Done and left there quick. I noticed DB at the door right after I left her room. I will not repeat.
-
03-23-20 18:00 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 347Paola Dream
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1611900
Had a dream with Paola. Pics are real though the push up bra does most of the work. She was clean well mannered, young, no DB around. Incall in JTB. Good CBJ everything covered. $ for HH which is not bad. She's from Orlando and its leaving soon but she comes from time to time. Happy Hunting.
-
03-23-20 17:27 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 172Wow
All I can say is wow. Sounds like a phenomenal experience. Sadly, I'm just not very attracted to her. Not sure, her pictures just don't do it for me. I'd pass on the strap on, but everything else sounds amazing. Thanks for the good read and I'm happy you had such a great experience. Hopefully she will take some new pics sometime that do her better justice. The ones on her ad just don't do it for me.
Originally Posted by Jbvo35
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 15:30 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 653She dumb as hell
$400 for top don't even sound right even high end ones will let you go all the way if you paying that much and they will at least go at it for a hour. Second they're is a better screening process than simply race and age cause you can easily lie about those things. Third she is young and inexperienced if she actually did her research and worked with a girl who've been doing this type of work for a long time. She would of been caught up on game and know the right customers from the time wasters.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




