Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 24834
-
03-23-20 13:41 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 352Stay away
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...429/8024402691
Found her on EB and read the reviews and notes. Seemed okay so I gave it a shot. Texted back / forth and when I got there, she was gone. Even though I had told her I'd be there in 20 and she replied to text to get room #. She said she went to the store and would brb. I left but after a few minutes, she replied and said she was here and I came back. I shouldn't have.
Room was well lived in and hotel is near 21st and Lafayette. Not a good area. But nobody was around so I didn't feel too unsafe. She didn't have a condom and asked if I had one. First thing I noticed though was all her sores, everywhere. Once she undressed, I saw more and more. She kept picking at one on her nose while talking. CLEAR track marks and saw evidence of usage from items in the room. Nice girl, but not worth the risk.
-
03-23-20 10:53 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 901Bianca at DI
I met Bianca last Friday for an hour. She greeted me enthusiastically at the door like she was sincerely eager to meet. She kept up the enthusiasm the entire time, made it difficult to leave! Bianca's a sweetheart. Chatty but not too much, a real sexy charming kitten.
Curvy but not the least little bit fat. Delicious lightly tanned soft skin. Squeaky clean, well groomed.
Definitely want to repeat.
-
03-23-20 10:33 #13027Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info on this one?
Have seen her post for awhile. Does anyone have info on her or can share anything?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/47952807/
-
03-23-20 10:16 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 901She's hot!
She's quite hot! Anyone TOFTT?
Originally Posted by WholeThang448
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 23:38 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 166Agreed
Controlling is a good explanation.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 23:37 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 166Under the radar
I totally lucked into her randomly through craigslist. She wasn't advertising but dang it worked out and I miss her.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 23:05 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 44He came out of the house while she was blowing me. It sucked!
Originally Posted by ElChinoRico
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 19:36 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 53What part of town was she in?
Originally Posted by MrElbows
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 13:50 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 683Blonde
Has anyone tried her? I am beyond bored.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/47914344/
-
03-22-20 12:06 #13020Senior Member

Posts: 727Rates
What are her rates?
Originally Posted by MrElbows
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 11:32 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 810You aren't missing much. I tried her before and it was weird. She looks like her pics. The kitty wasn't fresh and the performance sad weird. She just wants to control it and does some bad acting.
Originally Posted by BagoHammer1
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 09:45 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 669You know what that say if its to good to be true. Do a Google image search.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
Appears she's abouts pics and videos if it's that's what your looking for I know 3 strippers trying that now.
-
03-22-20 09:32 #13017Banned Member

Posts: 522I'm Honest and 100% legit
Look at the heating radiator and electrical outlets in the pics. I see those a lot in Europe.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 09:26 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 247I'm Honest and 100% legit
Good day all fellow mongers;.
Any information on this provider;.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/im-hon...legit/27844417
-
03-22-20 08:31 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 56Paralyzed
I finally was able v to connect with this one:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/47934416/
The bad: She was in a rundown hotel and man on top is the only option (she's paralyzed so, it's understandable). She can be flaky and hard to get ahold of.
The good: Head game was pretty good. Couldn't quite take it all, but want gagging or coughing on it. Pussy is tight. Anal is on the table. Good time.











Reply With Quote





