Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5571
-
03-24-20 15:55 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 77I actually don't message first. If I read a profile with decent looking pictures and text that I think matches what I'm looking for, I favorite them and open access to my private pictures. My photos are all recent and accurate and my description is a little lengthy but gives a pretty decent amount of detail both about myself and what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
I probably get slightly less responses than when I wrote (and the percentage is really low either way), but it's a lot more efficient. I can't speak to the ethnicity issue from the SD side, but I know from the black / biracial ladies I've met and sugared that it can be disconcerting from their perspective. I think that's a shame because I've had some fantastic relationships overall with these young ladies.
Like others have said, I don't try to to score on the first date. I try to make it a nice date, either lunch or dinner at a decent place with enough time to chat and flirt and see if there's some chemistry. I don't necessarily try to fuck on the second date, but I do angle for some sexiness, maybe some shopping and modeling or a massage. It practically always turns into more. The beauty of this is that it's pretty organic and allows someone who is looking for a more traditional sugar situation to feel comfortable and positive about it.
I also have no qualms at all about slipping a great date a little "gas money" after a first date with potential and chemistry, but I'd never agree to meet someone who even brought up the subject of there being a financial aspect to having dinner with me.
-
03-23-20 15:01 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 52I would bravely take care of those poor coeds for you.
But that's good advice. Tinder may be a good source of girls looking for something (or someone) to do.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 12:59 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 105Exactly
Exactly. This should be used as a template for anyone wanting an ongoing sugar relationship with a non pro. The only thing I would add is check your approach with the 'normal' girls. We all know what this is about but the 'normal' girls fresh and new to this don't want it to feel blatantly transactional.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
On a personal note I'm currently suffering with the current reality! I've recently met (on Tinder not SA) and texted with two hot coeds bored out of their minds with the self quarantine and everywhere closed. They've both invited me to meet and f*ck (got to love students), but I can't get out of my house bc my SO is freaking out bc of COVID19 and everywhere is closed anyways so where the hell can I say I'm going? I also don't think it's wise to go out with all the unknowns about the virus so I'm dying inside knowing the girls will eventually lose interest before I get a chance to fck. Unfortunate but there will be plenty more opportunities at the other side of this. Stay safe!
Yaya.
-
03-23-20 09:10 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 45The last I heard she moved back to Fayetteville. She seemed to have shifted to full on escort too.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 04:27 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 35She moved to Fayetteville & goes by Riley. There are some reviews on the Fayettevillle escort board. Here is one of her ads:
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
http://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames....t/965989137035
-
03-22-20 20:27 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 427Amberlinbaby
What ever happened to her?
-
03-22-20 20:00 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 365How do I get them to start messaging?
I've messaged many SBs on SA over the years but very few actually respond. I am not White don't know if that is a deal breaker!
Originally Posted by TheDistance
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 01:12 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 546Another xxUTR
Am happy to offer another UTR. Only Senior members. Do not waste my time if you are not a senior on here. PM me for details. Mixed race. Sexy as hell. Please state her name KIM in you response. I will not respond If you dont have her name in your response. GFE. And will go the extra mile to make you happy so you will return.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/profile/a2e005f21a075295Last edited by Hiamey; 03-22-20 at 01:30. Reason: More info.
-
03-21-20 10:28 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 311Perfectly said
A lot of us look for and can find the same.
What most guys don't realize (or aren't willing to do) is that:
A. It takes a little time and work to find the perfect fit.
B. These girls may not get physical with you on the first date. If a girl isn't willing to do a non-paid (or very lightly paid) meet and greet, she's not looking for a steady arrangement imo. (I make it clear going in that if we hit it off I will expect in upon 2nd date; weeds out the fakes pretty quickly).
C. My best arrangements have been where there was never even a set amount discussed and they never asked. We'd go grocery shopping; or I'd just leave an envelope with some cash; or I'd ask if she had a bill pending I could pay online; or I'd get to learn what places she frequents. Tanning salons, nail places, etc. And buy gift certificates.
The perfect arrangement feels like friends with benefits with an unspoken extra benefit for them.
Originally Posted by TheDistance
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 22:36 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 294I Agree and Try to Do the Same
TheDistance,
Originally Posted by TheDistance
[View Original Post]
I love your style and try to do the same but I've hit a bit of a dry spell the last two or three years on SA. Too many scammers plus I think my age has something to do with it too. I'm not in the best physical shape either. Keep up the great posts!
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
03-20-20 20:55 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 77Raleigh definitely isn't LA. Cost of living is about a third.
Originally Posted by Shyzai
[View Original Post]
I look for a particular type of girl. I like a good student that is trying to make ends meet and who likes older men. My last sb was working three jobs and wanted to give up one. She was able to give up two for the first 18 months and because she was smart and saved, she went to none for her last semester and the push to graduation. It's a very pretty nice gig to give up 20 hours of crap work for a few hours with a guy who treats a girl way better than guys her age will. My first sb over a decade ago convinced me of that.
I'm not going to impress the lady trying to live the yacht dream and buy hermes bags. I don't even try. My aim is for cute, smart and eager. They get it.
-
03-20-20 20:39 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 215Gps
Haha, no way, she wanted enough to cover all her monthly cost, car, rent, food, she was very nice, but I would call her (Palladium or platinum) PPS, not GPS.
Originally Posted by BBenson4569
[View Original Post]
Not worth it.
-
03-20-20 11:04 #1494Regular Member

Posts: 13If you decide to go forward let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 22:13 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 77How?
It seems to me that some men on this site have some sort of superpower, for I cannot even imagine offering $150 per week to a lady. I have been insulted for offering $150 per meet! How do you guys get any woman to agree to this? I guess maybe it is the location. I live in LA and my $300 per meet offers are mostly turned. At first, I was confused then I realized that a lot of high rollers on SA are tossing money at these ladies like it is nothing. One woman I saw showed me Venmo and CashApp notifications for $500, $1000, etc, and I was only giving her $250. A lot of these SBs are balling!
Originally Posted by TheDistance
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 21:47 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 743Gps
GPS stands for Golden Pussy Syndrome. In other words, a gal with an inflated opinion of herself, at least as judged by some board members.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





