Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1505
    I would bravely take care of those poor coeds for you.

    But that's good advice. Tinder may be a good source of girls looking for something (or someone) to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. This should be used as a template for anyone wanting an ongoing sugar relationship with a non pro. The only thing I would add is check your approach with the 'normal' girls. We all know what this is about but the 'normal' girls fresh and new to this don't want it to feel blatantly transactional.

    On a personal note I'm currently suffering with the current reality! I've recently met (on Tinder not SA) and texted with two hot coeds bored out of their minds with the self quarantine and everywhere closed. They've both invited me to meet and f*ck (got to love students), but I can't get out of my house bc my SO is freaking out bc of COVID19 and everywhere is closed anyways so where the hell can I say I'm going? I also don't think it's wise to go out with all the unknowns about the virus so I'm dying inside knowing the girls will eventually lose interest before I get a chance to fck. Unfortunate but there will be plenty more opportunities at the other side of this. Stay safe!

    Yaya.

  2. #1504

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    A lot of us look for and can find the same.

    What most guys don't realize (or aren't willing to do) is that:

    A. It takes a little time and work to find the perfect fit.

    B. These girls may not get physical with you on the first date. If a girl isn't willing to do a non-paid (or very lightly paid) meet and greet, she's not looking for a steady arrangement imo. (I make it clear going in that if we hit it off I will expect in upon 2nd date; weeds out the fakes pretty quickly).

    C. My best arrangements have been where there was never even a set amount discussed and they never asked. We'd go grocery shopping; or I'd just leave an envelope with some cash; or I'd ask if she had a bill pending I could pay online; or I'd get to learn what places she frequents. Tanning salons, nail places, etc. And buy gift certificates.

    The perfect arrangement feels like friends with benefits with an unspoken extra benefit for them.
    Exactly. This should be used as a template for anyone wanting an ongoing sugar relationship with a non pro. The only thing I would add is check your approach with the 'normal' girls. We all know what this is about but the 'normal' girls fresh and new to this don't want it to feel blatantly transactional.

    On a personal note I'm currently suffering with the current reality! I've recently met (on Tinder not SA) and texted with two hot coeds bored out of their minds with the self quarantine and everywhere closed. They've both invited me to meet and f*ck (got to love students), but I can't get out of my house bc my SO is freaking out bc of COVID19 and everywhere is closed anyways so where the hell can I say I'm going? I also don't think it's wise to go out with all the unknowns about the virus so I'm dying inside knowing the girls will eventually lose interest before I get a chance to fck. Unfortunate but there will be plenty more opportunities at the other side of this. Stay safe!

    Yaya.

  3. #1503
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to her?
    The last I heard she moved back to Fayetteville. She seemed to have shifted to full on escort too.

  4. #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to her?
    She moved to Fayetteville & goes by Riley. There are some reviews on the Fayettevillle escort board. Here is one of her ads:

    http://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames....t/965989137035

  5. #1501

    Amberlinbaby

    What ever happened to her?

  6. #1500

    How do I get them to start messaging?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDistance  [View Original Post]
    ...
    You might be amazed at how eager and appreciative a 20 year old who no longer has to work three jobs to pay for school can be. I like the stability and consistency myself. It's always a fun moment for me when that initial nervousness has died out and they're reaching out to me for that second or third fuck that week, even though there's no profit in it for them.
    I've messaged many SBs on SA over the years but very few actually respond. I am not White don't know if that is a deal breaker!

  7. #1499

    Another xxUTR

    Am happy to offer another UTR. Only Senior members. Do not waste my time if you are not a senior on here. PM me for details. Mixed race. Sexy as hell. Please state her name KIM in you response. I will not respond If you dont have her name in your response. GFE. And will go the extra mile to make you happy so you will return.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/profile/a2e005f21a075295
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D1DF9FA3-09DA-47E1-8394-38071D115ACC.jpg‎   CBDDC184-2AC7-4496-99A8-66BD34325585.jpg‎   94BBC424-E7B7-4388-A410-AFA5CF74D142.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Hiamey; 03-22-20 at 01:30. Reason: More info.

  8. #1498

    Perfectly said

    A lot of us look for and can find the same.

    What most guys don't realize (or aren't willing to do) is that:

    A. It takes a little time and work to find the perfect fit.

    B. These girls may not get physical with you on the first date. If a girl isn't willing to do a non-paid (or very lightly paid) meet and greet, she's not looking for a steady arrangement imo. (I make it clear going in that if we hit it off I will expect in upon 2nd date; weeds out the fakes pretty quickly).

    C. My best arrangements have been where there was never even a set amount discussed and they never asked. We'd go grocery shopping; or I'd just leave an envelope with some cash; or I'd ask if she had a bill pending I could pay online; or I'd get to learn what places she frequents. Tanning salons, nail places, etc. And buy gift certificates.

    The perfect arrangement feels like friends with benefits with an unspoken extra benefit for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDistance  [View Original Post]
    Raleigh definitely isn't LA. Cost of living is about a third.

    I look for a particular type of girl. I like a good student that is trying to make ends meet and who likes older men. My last sb was working three jobs and wanted to give up one. She was able to give up two for the first 18 months and because she was smart and saved, she went to none for her last semester and the push to graduation. It's a very pretty nice gig to give up 20 hours of crap work for a few hours with a guy who treats a girl way better than guys her age will. My first sb over a decade ago convinced me of that.

    I'm not going to impress the lady trying to live the yacht dream and buy hermes bags. I don't even try. My aim is for cute, smart and eager. They get it.

  9. #1497

    I Agree and Try to Do the Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDistance  [View Original Post]
    Raleigh definitely isn't LA. Cost of living is about a third.

    I look for a particular type of girl. I like a good student that is trying to make ends meet and who likes older men. My last sb was working three jobs and wanted to give up one. She was able to give up two for the first 18 months and because she was smart and saved, she went to none for her last semester and the push to graduation. It's a very pretty nice gig to give up 20 hours of crap work for a few hours with a guy who treats a girl way better than guys her age will. My first sb over a decade ago convinced me of that.

    I'm not going to impress the lady trying to live the yacht dream and buy hermes bags. I don't even try. My aim is for cute, smart and eager. They get it.
    TheDistance,

    I love your style and try to do the same but I've hit a bit of a dry spell the last two or three years on SA. Too many scammers plus I think my age has something to do with it too. I'm not in the best physical shape either. Keep up the great posts!

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  10. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyzai  [View Original Post]
    I live in LA... !
    Raleigh definitely isn't LA. Cost of living is about a third.

    I look for a particular type of girl. I like a good student that is trying to make ends meet and who likes older men. My last sb was working three jobs and wanted to give up one. She was able to give up two for the first 18 months and because she was smart and saved, she went to none for her last semester and the push to graduation. It's a very pretty nice gig to give up 20 hours of crap work for a few hours with a guy who treats a girl way better than guys her age will. My first sb over a decade ago convinced me of that.

    I'm not going to impress the lady trying to live the yacht dream and buy hermes bags. I don't even try. My aim is for cute, smart and eager. They get it.

  11. #1495

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by BBenson4569  [View Original Post]
    If you decide to go forward let us know how it goes!
    Haha, no way, she wanted enough to cover all her monthly cost, car, rent, food, she was very nice, but I would call her (Palladium or platinum) PPS, not GPS.

    Not worth it.

  12. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Yep, super sweet and real girl. Big time GPS.
    If you decide to go forward let us know how it goes!

  13. #1493

    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDistance  [View Original Post]
    I'm typically offering something steady and long-term, so it's a bit different ballgame. Usually $150/ week (dividing up $600/ mth) plus dates and occasional gifts. I don't negotiate, though. Someone asks for more than that, l just tell them we're not aligned and move on. It saves a lot of time and saves me from feeling like I'm not meeting their needs.

    You might be amazed at how eager and appreciative a 20 year old who no longer has to work three jobs to pay for school can be. I like the stability and consistency myself. It's always a fun moment for me when that initial nervousness has died out and they're reaching out to me for that second or third fuck that week, even though there's no profit in it for them.
    It seems to me that some men on this site have some sort of superpower, for I cannot even imagine offering $150 per week to a lady. I have been insulted for offering $150 per meet! How do you guys get any woman to agree to this? I guess maybe it is the location. I live in LA and my $300 per meet offers are mostly turned. At first, I was confused then I realized that a lot of high rollers on SA are tossing money at these ladies like it is nothing. One woman I saw showed me Venmo and CashApp notifications for $500, $1000, etc, and I was only giving her $250. A lot of these SBs are balling!

  14. #1492

    Gps

    GPS stands for Golden Pussy Syndrome. In other words, a gal with an inflated opinion of herself, at least as judged by some board members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this used many times. Can somebody explain what GPS stands for.

  15. #1491

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Yep, super sweet and real girl. Big time GPS.
    I've seen this used many times. Can somebody explain what GPS stands for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape