Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7895
-
03-24-20 11:42 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 165Thanks now it makes sense. Very bad communication.
You saved me a lot of time. Does she advertise somewhere?
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 11:31 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 451Adding to Tnder experience
I used some of the same language that I have been using on SA so far like. Mutual benefits, allowance and got kicked out to Tinder gold for violating the policies. And even though lot of matches and many offline. They were not serious.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 09:48 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 160She is a pro. Lives out in Westminster. Requires everything covered. Didn't discuss allowance, not my type.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 22:57 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 89Stay on SA. A few words on my Tinder trails.
I got kicked off of SA a few weeks ago at the same time Viper did for talking to that same trap, 17 year old. My first message to her after she told me she was 17 was " I will not meet with you. You need to leave this site. " but I got kicked anyway.
I had read on here of some Tinder success so, I moved to Tinder, mostly out of annoyance with SA for booting me. $30 a month. I thought I would update you guys on my experience over the last few weeks.
SA is better. There may be a lot of hot black chick on Tinders. There may be more older 40 to 55 year old white moms, but they do not interest me much. A few of the older women have been quite attractive, but just not replied to me. In order to chat, each person has to "swipe right" each selecting each other. There are lots of scam chicks on Tinder as well. I did not realize there were so many girls selling pictures and videos on Snapchat. Some of the scams are just to get you to follow a girl on Instagram so that she can increase her number of followers. The mileage setting sucks. I'll say I want to see somebody within 25 miles of me, and the person is 60 miles away, yet their profile is still being shown. I've had maybe three good replies in three weeks. And one of those was somebody who knew me from SA. So basically don't do it. I will be returning to SA at some point in the future when I no longer have contacts that I already know to see, and the Covid - 19 lockdown ends.
-
03-23-20 20:11 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 165Lovebugxx1995
https://www.seeking.com/member/f09ed...0-c50baff86368
Any info on this one?Last edited by Jt1896; 03-23-20 at 20:12. Reason: typos
-
03-23-20 15:42 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 149Ashleicat
She quoted me 3 and that was quick nope. Used to adver on BP now has the GPS. She'd better move to DC with those numbers.
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 21:43 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 124Ash
Thanks man! I even read your message but her old profile was closed. LOL She quoted me 3, and said I couldn't CIP. I was more worried about getting mugged, a few murders recently where she lives. She is hot!
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 21:07 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 165Ashleicat, Ashbaby98,
Posted this on the last page:
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
Ashleicat used to be with Zora Passions.
https://www.seeking.com/member/278ec...1-adf961c8cce4
Has a new account, messaged me initially $500 went down to $350 then offered to host. Then she said: no oral, no kissing, no anal. I said no thanks.
-
03-22-20 16:08 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 124Anyone seen this girl?
Looks familiar, but the way the girls change names, can't find any info. Thanks!
https://www.seeking.com/member/d8e6d...e-14c2037100c4
-
03-22-20 03:51 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 89Daring Beauty was Pretty Chica
Same link from my previous post on her. DTF. Needs Uber. 3. Pink shirt pic accurate. No chemistry for me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/258cd...0-1d9fb0f82287
-
03-22-20 03:20 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 89Blondie836
19 yo. Blonde cutie. "I smoke a lot of weed. " "platonic" Good luck sweetie.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5d195...4-c5b82109a9dd
Her age upper limit is 23. Are there any 23 yo SD's on here? If so how do you afford it.
I was told by a super hot young SB, that some guys pay these chicks with drugs, rides in their 200 k sports cars, like Tyson's SD pro skier. Anyone else? To me that just brings in another layer to cause problems.
-
03-21-20 14:10 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 236Initial meet?
I met one on Thursday at a public park, where we could sit a few feet apart to talk details.
Originally Posted by DCowboy77
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 13:27 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 76Where to meet initially during COVID-19
I always prefer to meet for coffee, drinks, etc in public before sealing the deal with a sugarbaby. What are you guys doing as far as initial meets? Any creative ideas out there. Regular dating first meets as well. I'm going stir crazy.
-
03-21-20 12:44 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 560You're not alone
I'm doing the same if it's blatantly obvious from the profile itself or if I get messages advertising pics / vids. However, some SBs are doing online-only chatting for now but who also wish to meet in a few weeks or month after COVID-19. Which I'm perfectly fine with! For the last couple days, I've been talking extensively with one living in Columbia who seems like a fun time. Always helps to be prepared, so she'll probably be a backup's backup if for whatever reason my other two were to end it.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 12:25 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 28Report Every Chance I get
Some of these scammers and absolute pieces of crap waste a lot of peoples valuable time. I've told several of them if they did the math on time spent trying to hustle / scam $50-$100 they would be better off getting a job for minimum wage. Can reason with a thief or narcissist lazy entitled millennial.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





