Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #103

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInVa  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the phone number from StuckNMiddle and they match or something? CoCo is giving out info for a Thai girl in Reston not a white girl in Manassas. Not sure why you are making a big deal unless you had issues with her.
    I have zero clue how my name got brought up anyones posts. I know utrs in manassas. White mostly and 2 black girls. If one of them ask for extra help ill post here to let people know. How a 23 yo white skinny (not spinner) gets confused for Thai in reston is beyond me. Thank you for pointing out the obvious flaws in his posts.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    The best business advice is to mind your own business. People are going to do what they want, as long as it doesn't infringe upon your rights, don't worry about other's choices.
    You could argue this kind of thing could spread STDs and in the end it does infringe upon what you could do. Just like the current outbreak. The public at large is social distancing and taking great measure so that we don't spread this virus. It's going to take all of us to practice some discipline if we want to end the pandemic and get back to "normal" life or to some sort of normalcy. I don't really buy into the idea of "let others do what they want as long as it doesn't impact me" The truth is, IMO, most of what we do have some impact (great or small) on the world and the people living in it.

  3. #101

    Positive Reinforcement

    Just a reminder: NOW IS NOT THE TIME to take chances on CS ads or paying GPS prices! The way things are right now with the economy / pandemic, some providers will try anything to get $ out of you. DO NOT send any money before appointments. DO NOT pay outrageous prices. If she's charging 180-200 for NON GFE, take your business elsewhere or be firm in negotiating.

  4. #100

    Best Business

    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuiote  [View Original Post]
    Why would a monger want to take that kind of risk with BBFS?

    Why would a provider be willing to take the risk with BBFS?

    I think if you want BBFS, get a significant other.

    How am I wrong in my thinking?
    The best business advice is to mind your own business. People are going to do what they want, as long as it doesn't infringe upon your rights, don't worry about other's choices.

  5. #99

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    The girl StuckNMiddle "promoted" in this ad (although he says this is not a promotion) is the same one that was promoted earlier today. I don't have a problem with people promoting talent, but it seems odd that two separate people are both promoting the same girl.
    WTF are you talking about? Soco was talking about a Thai woman and Stuck is talking about a white woman. What really seems odd is that you would post something about someone that aren't even related. Obviously you have an issue with Stuck.

  6. #98

    Same Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    The girl StuckNMiddle "promoted" in this ad (although he says this is not a promotion) is the same one that was promoted earlier today. I don't have a problem with people promoting talent, but it seems odd that two separate people are both promoting the same girl.
    Did you get the phone number from StuckNMiddle and they match or something? CoCo is giving out info for a Thai girl in Reston not a white girl in Manassas. Not sure why you are making a big deal unless you had issues with her.

  7. #97

    This is the previous post from StuckNMiddle

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    A UTR I know is looking to meet a few friends for this weekend only. She's white skinny (not spinner) 23 years old and based out of manassas. She is a little steep in donation range but well worth it. She's only looking for select few so pm if you're interested. CBJ CFS (BBBJ and Greek are YMMV).

    Stay safe.
    The girl StuckNMiddle "promoted" in this ad (although he says this is not a promotion) is the same one that was promoted earlier today. I don't have a problem with people promoting talent, but it seems odd that two separate people are both promoting the same girl.

  8. #96

    Hotels

    I've heard that some bring Clorox solution to clean the surfaces.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    The major hotel chains (Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, etc.) all have sent out notices about how they've stepped up their cleaning and disinfecting routines. Some providers (and SBs) offer incall in an apartment setting, but that's only as clean as their personal hygiene dictates, which could be better or worse than a hotel.

    But, if you're in the higher risk bracket, there really isn't any scenario that's fully safe for you. It's a calculated crapshoot and you're the only one who can decide if it's worth rolling the dice. An important consideration is, of course, who is in your home or personal circle that might be exposed if you bring it back with you. Again, you're the only one who can decide, but you won't be deciding for yourself alone.

  9. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    For me, it's more than just about the service. My base standards for hookups are: is educated, is beautiful, is in good shape, can speak good (if not fluent) English, and can hold a decent conversation. Strong, strong preference for American women because they are more relatable, and I don't get a nagging feeling in my head that they got flown across the world for this because they had no other options. When I hook up with a girl, I seek both emotional and physical fulfillment.
    LMAO. So you're saying you're making a judgement call on women you've never even seen before and that statement is argumentative because you have no experience with them since they're too low of a caliber for you.

    What you're describing is an SO. Why are you even here then? I've looked through your posts and you never actually give a review of anyone. But you do seem to have an opinion on things. Even though what you just said pretty much shows that you haven't really even seen anyone. Instead of giving opinions on things that clearly you don't know anything about, why don't you actually post a review. Who is someone that we can "seek both emotional and physical fulfillment" from?

  10. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one. This is the same girl that StuckNMiddle was promoting last month.
    What did he say?

  11. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGfe  [View Original Post]
    That is absurd. It is a matter of preference and has nothing to do with lower standards. I agree with BH. I can say that when I went to Thailand and Manila, they are very enthusiastic.
    Yeah, I was very confused by Deranged's comment on kgirls. Since when did kgirls become the same caliber as BP girls? It's obvious he's never seen a kgirl, or has never been able to get screened. Looking at his past comments, I can tell that he's all talk with no real experience. He hasn't posted any real reviews or info. He chimes in here and there, piggybacking on other people's comments. He's basically another Rice33,34, 35, Kpop1.

    Any guy who is on a poon board and says he, "rarely see a woman posted here that I would hook up with in my personal life, let alone pay money for it" and tries to act big is desperately trying to find a hot escort that he can afford. I've seen it time and time again.

    Deranged, why make comments on something you clearly don't know about? If you don't like Asian women, that's fine, it's all about what floats your boat. But to say that kgirls are on the same level as BP girls is totally absurd.

  12. #92

    What? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one. This is the same girl that StuckNMiddle was promoting last month.
    I don't promote anyone. And the girls I sent info on were white not Thai. If there was a problem a PM would be much better than spreading unwarranted lies bud.

  13. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. So you think kgirls are for people with low standards? I think most will agree that kgirls consistently have some of the best service here.
    That is absurd. It is a matter of preference and has nothing to do with lower standards. I agree with BH. I can say that when I went to Thailand and Manila, they are very enthusiastic.

  14. #90

    GFE Friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soco21  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen I have a friend who is looking for some kind mongers to treat right an every way. If any of you are Interested in a great Thai GFE fun feel free to hit me up and I will be happy to send you her way!! I have seen her 3 times between the last 2 weeks and it just keeps getting better!! You take this for a test drive and you will be thanking me for ages perfect petite lady with an amazing body and great rack
    Be careful with this one. This is the same girl that StuckNMiddle was promoting last month.

  15. #89
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning friends:

    Just wanted some advice / sounding board. I guess its not advisable to go to hotels during this period in the NOVA area. Because never know who stayed there and CDC guidelines say you have wipe everything first, and the sheets and pillow are suspect etc. I cannot host and sometimes feel jealous of those that can (they already had it good, now it gets million times better) and I guess SBs that can host are at a premium. But would love to hear what you think about hotels. I am also older so in the risk bracket.
    The major hotel chains (Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, etc.) all have sent out notices about how they've stepped up their cleaning and disinfecting routines. Some providers (and SBs) offer incall in an apartment setting, but that's only as clean as their personal hygiene dictates, which could be better or worse than a hotel.

    But, if you're in the higher risk bracket, there really isn't any scenario that's fully safe for you. It's a calculated crapshoot and you're the only one who can decide if it's worth rolling the dice. An important consideration is, of course, who is in your home or personal circle that might be exposed if you bring it back with you. Again, you're the only one who can decide, but you won't be deciding for yourself alone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape