Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,296 to 23,310 of 37368
-
03-22-20 17:27 #14073Senior Member

Posts: 76" you can negotiate a little bit. She is a lot of fun and more on the GFE side compared to most ladies in richmond. Worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 17:26 #14072Senior Member

Posts: 76"She wanted a deposit from me.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 16:30 #14071Senior Member

Posts: 369Lindsey
Had a dream of this one today: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/624810239832.
She is the girl in her pictures. For some reason had it in my head she would be taller, but she's average height, with an adorably cute face and meaty bubble butt. I have never had a BBJ like the one she gave. When I first saw Vikki, this was the caliber I was expecting. It was sloppy, vigorous, deep, and with attention to the boys. Pulled her hips towards me to 69 during the deed. Flipped her around, covered the little man, and cycled through various positions until she finished me with BBJCIM. She was relaxed and was not a clockwatcher.
She's in town today but is headed out soon. She will be back at some point, though, so keep an eye out if you haven't visited her before.
-
03-22-20 15:27 #14070Regular Member

Posts: 22Petite Redhead / Small Town Cutie
Saw some people posting about this one, thought it would be worth a more detailed review.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/838863809399
She's legit. It's true she is a little hard to communicate with, but we should be used to that with some of these ladies. TL; DR, go see her, pics are real, good skills, slightly higher donation that usual.
I saw her twice. First time was for a QV that lasted around 40 minutes. The action only lasted 15, we were just chatting and she was having a cigarette before we actually got down to the fun stuff. I didn't mind the delay, it was late night and I had nothing going on, but she does smoke to keep that in mind if it matters to any of you. I booked hoping for BBBJCIM, she said she will do it but doesn't like it. I also remember her upcharging me for CIM. I could tell she was not excited to take the load in her mouth so I just told her to BBBJ and HJ for the finish. Fine by me. I honestly don't remember the damage, it was maybe December. I do remember we switched the donation back to the amount before CIM was added since we didn't do that.
Second time I saw her was for full service for an hour. Fun time. She can really fuck. I had her start with BBBJ which was nice and unrushed, then we strapped up and I hit it from behind while she was standing. That was really fun. She had her hands on the desk in her room while I was in standing K9 behind her and there was a mirror in front of us which offered a very nice view. After that we switched to mish and I finished in CG. I think MSOG is available, but wasn't necessary for me. We hung out after the session for maybe 30 more minutes. She's actually a really cool person, but does not have her life together. The last time I saw her she was clean, no monkey, but that was a problem for her in the past. Damage for the hour was 2. 5 which I think is a little high, but fair considering the good session and pleasant experience overall.
Other general details, her pics are 100% accurate. Cute face, red hair, very nice body, perky tits that fill the hand nicely and a cute little ass. Greek is not available, session is mostly GFE but YMMV on some stuff like DFK. Her menu is not published on her ad, but you can generally negotiate whatever you want into the session, she seemed open minded to customizing sessions and donations when I was booking with her.
Stay safe mongers.
-
03-22-20 13:27 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 1084Was textingwith her today. Looks like she is at Hawaii Midlothian which is great for me. I am stuck at work today though but will try to see her ASAP.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 13:17 #14068Banned Member

Posts: 176Oh my
I would get swallowed up in all that arse LOL good luck LOL.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 13:01 #14067I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Kryss
Saw Kryss Friday after work. All is well with her. Amazing BBBJCIM as always.
-
03-22-20 10:23 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 491Google her phone number
Not sure if she has any reviews anywhere but if you google her phone number you'll get a few more ads. Looks like she goes in spurts with her postings. The additional pics I found certainly made me interested.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-22-20 10:22 #14065Senior Member

Posts: 491Big soft ass
Someone on here was asking about a provider with a big soft ass. I have no experience with her and don't know how long she has been posting. Just happen to see this one on STG this morning. Looks like it might suit your desires.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/110981478240
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-22-20 09:48 #14064Senior Member

Posts: 630Ms Kitty
Anyone tied this one? I tried searching but a lot comes up from searching "kitty" that is unrelated.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/664600236401
-
03-22-20 09:04 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 369Saw her Tues. Haven't made contact since.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 08:59 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 87Kryss
I saw here for first time two Friday's ago. Nice time, great mic.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 08:43 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 76Anyone seen Kay Kay around? Young girl in her early 20's. She was a firecracker.
Would like to see her again.
-
03-22-20 08:37 #14060Banned Member

Posts: 176
-
03-22-20 08:36 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 491Kryss
Has anyone seen or heard from Kryss recently?
Stay safe.
RR.











Reply With Quote






