Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,296 to 23,310 of 37366
-
03-22-20 13:01 #14071I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Kryss
Saw Kryss Friday after work. All is well with her. Amazing BBBJCIM as always.
-
03-22-20 10:23 #14070Senior Member

Posts: 491Google her phone number
Not sure if she has any reviews anywhere but if you google her phone number you'll get a few more ads. Looks like she goes in spurts with her postings. The additional pics I found certainly made me interested.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-22-20 10:22 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 491Big soft ass
Someone on here was asking about a provider with a big soft ass. I have no experience with her and don't know how long she has been posting. Just happen to see this one on STG this morning. Looks like it might suit your desires.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/110981478240
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-22-20 09:48 #14068Senior Member

Posts: 630Ms Kitty
Anyone tied this one? I tried searching but a lot comes up from searching "kitty" that is unrelated.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/664600236401
-
03-22-20 09:04 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 369Saw her Tues. Haven't made contact since.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 08:59 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 87Kryss
I saw here for first time two Friday's ago. Nice time, great mic.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 08:43 #14065Senior Member

Posts: 76Anyone seen Kay Kay around? Young girl in her early 20's. She was a firecracker.
Would like to see her again.
-
03-22-20 08:37 #14064Banned Member

Posts: 176
-
03-22-20 08:36 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 491Kryss
Has anyone seen or heard from Kryss recently?
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-21-20 21:49 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 169Small town girl
Quoted me 120/220/300 plus 20 to come to me. Little steep for me.
Originally Posted by IbDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 19:37 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 369I've been hitting up some of the new girls and profiles I've seen on stg, and those shared here, and it's interesting the kinds of quotes I'm receiving. Over 200/ hh and north of 300 for an hr for a nonpro is very out of touch with the economics of the game in Richmond, imo. When Sweetie was around she started at around 300/ hr, but not only did she have the looks but I enjoyed her personality and there was a lot of latitude given during dates. I'm not really seeing that with some of these girls. Guess I'll stick with my pool for a while until prices come down.
-
03-21-20 18:59 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 369I was quoted 120/220/300 plus for qv / hh / hr.
Originally Posted by IbDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 18:58 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 72Any suggestions
I am in Chester tonight and looking for someone near RT 10/ RT 1 area that can come to me for a really nice massage and snuggle / cuddle time, looking for clean wf only. If any of my fellow s. Mongers have suggestions please inbox me. Oh and I am corona free and expect same, LOL. TIA. Be safe.
-
03-21-20 18:34 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 72Whats the damage, looks great and I could use a massage.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 12:57 #14057Senior Member

Posts: 155Pulled the trigger last night
She came over, definitely the girl in the pics and pics are recent, she's definetly fun. Good massage, good service.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
Will repeat.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/838863809399









Reply With Quote






