Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,861 to 16,875 of 32157
-
03-23-20 16:07 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 39The End is Here! (At least for the moment)
I just saw this. They would sure come in handy now. I guess this explains my Experience from earlier today which I will post shortly.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 14:28 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 648AMP Closures
VA Governor just directed closure of massage parlors for min of next 30 days. This would include legitimate such as massage envy and the others reviewed here.
-
03-23-20 13:33 #15295Senior Member

Posts: 124Latina strip club
Super Fuegos 5000 Jackson St, in Hyattsville has some Latina strippers. Most of the girls are easy to bring home after talking with them.
Originally Posted by LegendX
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 11:30 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 152Nina Reston
Sadly any friends are long gone. I texted and Nina responded that she was the only one working now. I also visited and she was quite alone. It wouldn't surprise me if the friend left once business slowed down. Nina is as described and matches the pictures, although with less airbrushing. She is a short curvy thai woman in her early 30's with firm D cups. Very friendly and happy to accommodate, but definitely not into BBFS. She gave me an excellent and long BBBJ with covered mish and then CIM. We had a good time and it was followed by some chatting and light massage. Not sure I would repeat though. At $$$ she is very pricey without that additional open menu.
Originally Posted by RobIvan
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 10:46 #15293Senior Member

Posts: 560Lita
Went to Luna's place and while we talked Lita came in. Cute enough so I told Luna I would try her out. Luna said business was very slow due to the Virus and they are being extra careful. Laid on the table on clean towels. She used light oil and gave a decent rub. On the flip fun was had. She has a nice body and is very playful. Definitely worth a repeat once all this virus crap slows down.
-
03-22-20 09:25 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 42Que? I clearly reference the one from Laos and not the Thai one. They are mostly Thai there but they get an occasional friend.
Originally Posted by TimoS80
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 11:17 #15291Senior Member

Posts: 197Ina in Leesburg
Took a chance based on good reviews on an oTher site, and had an appointment with Ina in Leesburg.
She is older, maybe 40 ish, but has a crazy good body, and is in incredible shape. But the massage was only so-so and there was no touching or looking other than a so-so Nova finish. Will not be back. Would not recommend.
This is also my last foray until this virus business settles down, which could be a while. Stay safe fellas.
-
03-21-20 08:18 #15290Senior Member

Posts: 131Ronda and Stacy. Annandale (2 visits)
I saw Ronda just before she left. I think it was her in the BP pics. She also sent a "recent" pic during the initial texting. Was quoted 120 for FBSM and 220 for "everything". Requested the former but took an extra benj just in case. Ronda opened the door wearing a see through top, her nice big boobs on display. I'm guess at least Ds, not sure if man-made, but they looked and felt great. Tattoo over the lower belly. I liked what I saw, and she led me to the massage room which had a table and bed. Following a solo shower, I stripped down and Ronda immediately took off her top. Massage was pretty good and she employed lots of stretching which I enjoy. She rubbed her boobs on by back and squeezed them on my head (the big one). She stroked and fondled the goods every chance she got, and asked if I wanted more. I broke out the C-Note so she took me to the bed. LFK, DATY, covered mish and finished doggie. She was supposed to be back in April, but I imagine with the restrictions that won't happen now. I will repeat if possible. She gave me her cell, I guess the ad number is for someone else.
Stacy's ad used the same number as Ronda so took a chance. Original ad pics were definitely fake, but the newer ones in the red outfit are her. She is older and for me not as attractive as Ronda. She has a few big tattoos. She is Cuban when I prefer Thai. This time I had the 220 up front, I which was a mistake, but Ronda had exceeded my expectations. Oh well. The massage and service were way below Ronda's skills. Massage no more than a light rubbing and running her fingertips over my body. I did get BBBJ on the table this time, She kept her clothes on the whole massage and when we moved to the bed it took her a while to take off her clothes. She did get naked eventually. Covered mish and DATY, but would not repeat.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...p/9623440.html
-
03-20-20 02:39 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 26Also looking for Latinas or a strip club. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by OmegaWest
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 00:36 #15288Regular Member

Posts: 11Where is Top? Haven't heard of this one.
Originally Posted by Bentaki
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 16:06 #15287Senior Member

Posts: 106It did feel like playing Russian roulette there for a minute. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by InAviation70
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 15:40 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 385This one?
Originally Posted by TimoS80
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/res...r/9181623.html
-
03-18-20 12:00 #15285Senior Member

Posts: 42LOL all my brothers in the game. I responded to all the PM's (10+). Good luck.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 10:45 #15284Senior Member

Posts: 203Pm
Check your pm please.
Originally Posted by RobIvan
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 09:00 #15283Regular Member

Posts: 23Pretty sure she's Thai
Her roommate might be Laotian, but she's definitely Thai. Or, she lied to you.
Originally Posted by RobIvan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



