Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14051

    Sassy

    There used to be a provider by the name of Sassy African American female huge knockers big booty. I was wondering if she was still in the game or if she has retired.

  2. #14050
    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    Looks like someone I had messaged before through a different ad a few months ago. Couldn't connect as she always went dark close to go time.
    "I have seen her a couple times and she is real. Hard to catch but she is a looker and has really nice bod.

  3. #14049
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    Used to live with Ashley G over off foresthills.
    Is she still in the game? She was my fav of all the ashleys.

  4. #14048
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvjoemonger  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has experienced this one? For example, incall / outcall, costs, limits, bf / handler? If you know her real name? Facebook?

    You can private message me.
    Micservice had a report.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4700815

  5. #14047

    Ashley W

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of the Ashley's old hoe 30 ish yo staying is south side.
    Used to live with Ashley G over off foresthills.

  6. #14046

    Hmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Here is she looks cute.
    Idk. Spidey senses going off. A chick that cute and always responds super fast when you text her. Asked her to send me a selfie holding one finger up and she couldn't do it. Kept sending pics holding two or three up saying "will this do? One was taken 3 months ago when I checked the pic data. Either she's legit, but in rough shape now, or something fishy is going on. Either way I'm too much of a pussy to pull the trigger. Hope I'm wrong, she's hot and that body looks fun.

  7. #14045

    Info??

    Quote Originally Posted by Wvjoemonger  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has experienced this one? For example, incall / outcall, costs, limits, bf / handler? If you know her real name? Facebook?

    You can private message me.

  8. #14044

    Here the link

    She's been posting for moths

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Here is she looks cute.
    .

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/930689705961

  9. #14043

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I recognize the tramp stamp on her lower back. Without a doubt. This is definitely Carly. The ripoff queen.
    So who is actually seeing her for her to still stay in business? She had claimed that all her regulars treat her good.

  10. #14042

    JB in Chester

    http://skipthegames.com/img/007/MjA1...TMwODhhNTk.jpg

    Swang by Hooters and enjoyed JB. Very sweet down to earth girl. Only had about 15 min notice but she responded fast and got me right in. Highly recommend her. Great personality with great service and a great chest. Can't go wrong with this one.

  11. #14041
    She has ads posted in south carolina and richmond on the same day, as well as Tennessee and Alabama on the same day. Sure it's a possibility that she's a complete professional and travels constantly and posts ads before she goes to the next city but Personally I would avoid it. Girls that travel like that anyway are too business like and get burnt out but YMMV.

  12. #14040

    Small Town Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing her tonight. Thought I'd see if anyone knew about her.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/838863809399
    Looks like someone I had messaged before through a different ad a few months ago. Couldn't connect as she always went dark close to go time.

  13. #14039

    Anybody dreamed of this one?

    Thinking about seeing her tonight. Thought I'd see if anyone knew about her.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/838863809399

  14. #14038

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Planned a visit a couple hours in advance. Texted 15 minutes prior. Sat in the parking lot for a few minutes. Right as I was leaving I got the room number. Went in for HHR published rate. She was wearing the outfit I requested. Had a nice time. Never heard the word no. Only issue was when she went to the bathroom prior to session and I presume got a fix.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/781800898693
    What area is her incall in?

  15. #14037

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape