The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 735 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 11013
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1443

    Little Natalie

    I got my eyes on little Natalie info too! She does seem a couple years older than 19 but that's still young. Seems her incall is in Vancouver WA by Portland. I would only make that drive if she offers DFK, DATO, BBBJCIM, shallow, and maybe even some greek would be awesome, Greek A2 M would make her a must try. Anyone she her yet and have details?

    Boink.

  2. #1442

    Pnwpeaches

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested too, especially little Natalie. I have seen her ads but no info on rates, seems she's GFE from the reviews. Can anyone confirm?
    Haven't seen her but reached out to a guy on tna who reviewed her and provided me some details. BBBJ / CIM/ swallow all happened.

  3. #1441

    Little Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested too, especially little Natalie. I have seen her ads but no info on rates, seems she's GFE from the reviews. Can anyone confirm?

  4. #1440

    Little Natalie and PNWPeaches


  5. #1439
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Correction $ $ $ .5
    Yuk! WAY too much! Even $$. 5 is somewhat high, although I'd be willing to spend that much as long as I got the services I require.

  6. #1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    GFE service $$ 5. Look better than photo.

    https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/t-ara/
    Correction $ $ $ .5

  7. #1437
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? What exact services did she provide?

    Also, link to her ad would be helpful.
    GFE service $$ 5. Look better than photo.

    https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/t-ara/

  8. #1436

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work.
    Also you can find her on others sites. I contacted her she agreed to BBFS, but I googled the pics they belong to an Instagram model. Who knows maybe it's real or good looking as the pics.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...o/224303273711

  9. #1435

    K girl Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tara from kangels today and I have to say she look even better than photo. Sexy body beautiful face, service was above average I guess her personality was a little more shy and reserved. Definitely worth a visit before she leave Thursday.
    Does Tara offer DFK, Rimming, CIM or DATO? Also, age, height and weight if you remember Syu425? Thanks.

    Boink.

  10. #1434
    Quote Originally Posted by Muree3  [View Original Post]
    Any info of her? Her menu looks pretty open. I know looks fake but has a lot of time posting ads maybe if someone met her.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...o/973482490617
    Link does not work.

  11. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tara from kangels today and I have to say she look even better than photo. Sexy body beautiful face, service was above average I guess her personality was a little more shy and reserved. Definitely worth a visit before she leave Thursday.
    What was the damage? What exact services did she provide?

    Also, link to her ad would be helpful.

  12. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLocks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken the dive and seen Charlotte? Her pics are stunning, Any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....10060%3B-amp-a
    While she looks good, no indication of rates.

  13. #1431

    Kangels tara

    Saw Tara from kangels today and I have to say she look even better than photo. Sexy body beautiful face, service was above average I guess her personality was a little more shy and reserved. Definitely worth a visit before she leave Thursday.

  14. #1430

    Kiana SKG

    Any info of her? Her menu looks pretty open. I know looks fake but has a lot of time posting ads maybe if someone met her.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...o/973482490617

  15. #1429

    Charlotte Wells

    Anyone taken the dive and seen Charlotte? Her pics are stunning, Any info on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....10060%3B-amp-a

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape