High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 545 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 8175
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2415

    Report every last one of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    It's the same reason why I didn't renew this time around. Even after explicitly describing I don't want that kind of arrangement on my profile description, I kept getting endless requests. Another reason I don't want to renew right now is because this virus has everyone on lockdown mode. Cannot find too many places to meet and greet new talent which only leaves girls that have incall locations.
    Got to do it.

    SA needs to start charging some kind of fee for women to join to help weed this shyte out.

  2. #2414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLick90  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting pretty tired of going through initiating contact, starting to build a connection, only to find out they want to sell vids or feet pics. It's gotten real bad now that everyone is stuck home. To the point where I think I'm not renewing my SA for a while once it ends.
    It's the same reason why I didn't renew this time around. Even after explicitly describing I don't want that kind of arrangement on my profile description, I kept getting endless requests. Another reason I don't want to renew right now is because this virus has everyone on lockdown mode. Cannot find too many places to meet and greet new talent which only leaves girls that have incall locations.

  3. #2413

    Enough with the foot pics!

    I'm getting pretty tired of going through initiating contact, starting to build a connection, only to find out they want to sell vids or feet pics. It's gotten real bad now that everyone is stuck home. To the point where I think I'm not renewing my SA for a while once it ends.

  4. #2412

    Madeline_1993_

    She says she wants online for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAndy  [View Original Post]
    I think I blocked 7 feet pic sellers yesterday. No need to report, the headers pretty much say it all.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b4fd...e-ca1a536e287f

    She seems like a great girl, conversation not heading anywhere.

  5. #2411

    Thanks.

    To all of you for responding. The last thing I want to do is think with the little head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Fuck all that shit. Until you meet in person you don't know if the person is real and what their intentions are. Yeah, you might lose some, but imagine how much more you can lose if your pic ends up in the wrong hands. Lots of girls get this and are fine with meeting up in public first. If they don't understand then they're idiots.

  6. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.
    Fuck all that shit. Until you meet in person you don't know if the person is real and what their intentions are. Yeah, you might lose some, but imagine how much more you can lose if your pic ends up in the wrong hands. Lots of girls get this and are fine with meeting up in public first. If they don't understand then they're idiots.

  7. #2409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    I'd do the Same

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I am just hesitant to send out a face pic. I mean, I am traveling a thousand miles from home, but still.
    I totally get it man. If I was in your situation my approach would be totally different. I would just move on if they were not ok with not sending a face picture. No discussion and no debate. Sometimes it sucks because you find a girl you are attracted to in pictures and her attitude is good. But yeah better to be safe than sorry.

  8. #2408
    Well, you lose some you win some. If you don't want to send a face picture then don't. Some of these girls can be efin nuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.

  9. #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.
    Scour the web / facebook for someone who looks similar to you and use that pic, do not send out your own face pics ever.

  10. #2406

    As a married guy.

    I am just hesitant to send out a face pic. I mean, I am traveling a thousand miles from home, but still.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls want someone that isn't 100% hideous I believe. I mean I would never meet a girl without a good face pic so it doesn't surprise me that they approach it the same. The ones that don't ask for pics are usually fake profiles in my experience. They are ready to meet you for a drink and dinner. Then maybe a fuck afterwards if there is chemistry. But they need you to cashapp them some cash for gas money. This way they know you are serious. I mean I get the same MO daily. It's comical.

  11. #2405

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.
    There's too much at risk if you send them a face pic. I always tell them, "discretion is priority" and thank them for understanding. Another way I get them off the subject is to start talking about something random for a min, then tell them to meet me at a public place cause I've been dealing with crazy girls and I just want to make sure she's not crazy. LOL.

    But if they continue to insist, I just let them know, "I don't have time for games and not here to waste anyone's time, but if we can't get passed this, it's not going to work out, have a nice day" and move on. You can't have them all. Have a little fun with them, don't worry so much about "losing" them, you never really had them to being with. LOL.

    Hope that helps!

    Sin.

  12. #2404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.
    Most of the girls want someone that isn't 100% hideous I believe. I mean I would never meet a girl without a good face pic so it doesn't surprise me that they approach it the same. The ones that don't ask for pics are usually fake profiles in my experience. They are ready to meet you for a drink and dinner. Then maybe a fuck afterwards if there is chemistry. But they need you to cashapp them some cash for gas money. This way they know you are serious. I mean I get the same MO daily. It's comical.

  13. #2403

    To send, or not to send.... a face pic

    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.

  14. #2402

    Speaking of fresh faces

    I think I blocked 7 feet pic sellers yesterday. No need to report, the headers pretty much say it all.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b4fd...e-ca1a536e287f

    She seems like a great girl, conversation not heading anywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    With the closing of schools, parks, restaurants, and other various businesses let's hope for a some fresh new faces. Hopefully not infected though.

    Bring them on!

  15. #2401

    She said she's stuck.

    Just had a sugar baby text me to ask me to pay pal her money because she's stuck in Costa Rica. Ha! Maybe you should hit up the daddy who brought you there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape