Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,686 to 23,700 of 60954
-
03-21-20 21:30 #37269Banned Member

Posts: 13634Thanks for posting that. Any idea if they're under new management and no more upsell shit?
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 17:37 #37268Senior Member

Posts: 322Amanda was holding down the fort today
By her self, open sign off but her car was there. Thinking they were taking by appt. Only.
Originally Posted by GunLvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 15:03 #37267Senior Member

Posts: 55Hell I might have seen you when I was coming in. Yeah they are super busy compared to a week ago. Hope it stays off the radar but with all the new attention.
Originally Posted by GunLvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 14:51 #37266Banned Member

Posts: 13634A mask won't suffice for some of the fuglies out there that I refer to as two-baggers.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 13:20 #37265Senior Member

Posts: 144Luna
Luna is the old Rose Massage on BH north of Simpson Circle.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 10:14 #37264Regular Member

Posts: 20Old fart
That old fart might have been me, but I don't consider myself an old fart, but I was in a truck hahaha, yes I was there yesterday, yes they wore masks and yes they was very busy.
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 09:44 #37263Senior Member

Posts: 352Re Health-Anna and Amanda (Bella) working today wearing masks
LOL, I have had some over the years that I wish had been wearing a mask!
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 08:13 #37262Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sounds like Moon or Oasis.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 08:10 #37261Banned Member

Posts: 13634Busy, probably since many other CAMPs are closed.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 06:00 #37260Senior Member

Posts: 297Across from VIP. Stand-alone bld.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 03:37 #37259Senior Member

Posts: 282I think it would kill the mood for me to look at her with a mask on.
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:57 #37258Senior Member

Posts: 495Brisk as in busy or more options on the menu?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:56 #37257Senior Member

Posts: 495Could have been Joy who is slightly pudgy (not fat), droopy A's with larger nips. A 100 tip on the table at start with engagement can get that trim bent over the table. The toe nail fungi is a turn off tho.
Originally Posted by KelingHitam
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:49 #37256Senior Member

Posts: 495Pleasant hill.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:28 #37255Senior Member

Posts: 4061If I was a non AMP / indie I'd consider stopping for awhile as well. True you'll get more business but with more business comes more risks. Nothing wrong with going on xvideos or pornhub if you feeling the urge. Saves risks and money. Need some variety / reality? Use hand lotion LOL.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






