Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,701 to 23,715 of 59510
-
03-20-20 19:54 #35810Senior Member

Posts: 322Ya some old fart was driving up in a pickup
When I was leaving. Why do so many mongers drive pickup trucks here in Forsyth County? Anyone else ever notice that?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 18:58 #35809Senior Member

Posts: 332ZR Massage (camp) on Concord Road near South Cobb Dr had their foot massage light still on. They may be open.
-
03-20-20 18:27 #35808Senior Member

Posts: 315Non AMP Girls
Well I think the non-AMP girls will see their business go up.
I hate going to see those girls though- I always felt they over charged for what you got.
We could always go back to posting on Craigslist under jobs. I hope to see this ad soon- searching for massage must be 50+ fugly overweight Asian woman prefer stinky location. Must be able to massage one handed and text with other hand. Willing to pay for an hour but expect to be shorted at least fifteen minutes. Stinky eye expected no matter what I tip.
-
03-20-20 18:22 #35807Senior Member

Posts: 315Luna massage
No idea what this place is. Just saw the sign when I drove by. It's on Buford hwy. I recall it was an camp but another name a few years back. Can't remember anymore. I would've gone in if they were open.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 15:10 #35806Senior Member

Posts: 367Hwy 41 Kenn-worth Corridor
There are 5 spas on Cobb Parkway in this area. Here's the status:
Lu's Massage - Open sign / Lights off, door locked, no info sign in window. (L1 service).
Massage Now. Open sign / Lights off, door locked, info sign in window says closed until April. (L0 service but YMMV).
Foot Massage (new spa by Zaxby's) - Open sign / Lights off, door locked, info sign in window says closed by epidemic. (L1 service).
Asian Massage. Open sign on, front door propped open, (L1 possible, L0 more likely).
China Massage. Open sign / Lights off, door locked, info sign in window, couldn't read it. (L1 service).
It might be May until this hobby gets cranking again.
-
03-20-20 12:26 #35805Senior Member

Posts: 189If you do the math the good ones doing only four guys a day six days a week were pulling down 2 grand a week and paying taxes on a fraction of that. Probably a lot less money being sent home. I hope we don't go crazy when this is over and set some new rates standards that we will end up regretting.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 12:02 #35804Senior Member

Posts: 322Cumming
Health-Anna and Amanda (Bella) working today wearing masks closing at 8 pm, Open sign was not on for some reason.
Wellness Open with masks.
A#1 Open.
-
03-20-20 11:58 #35803Banned Member

Posts: 13634Health in Cumming
Per a buddy, Health in Cumming is open and doing a brisk business.
-
03-20-20 11:00 #35802Senior Member

Posts: 176Movie suggestions
"Caligula" comes to mind.
Originally Posted by SoreGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 10:57 #35801Senior Member

Posts: 97Sun
What about Sun? Anyone know if they're open?
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 10:24 #35800Senior Member

Posts: 67Buford hwy
Just went by T Massage and T Massage 2. Both were closed, anyone have experience at T2. Stopped in a few weeks back and saw a cute little girl in spandex. She was busy. Anyone tried?
-
03-20-20 09:11 #35799Senior Member

Posts: 2351All these spa closings, it's time to stock up on heavy duty grease and buff up those arm exercises.
-
03-20-20 08:24 #35798Senior Member

Posts: 298Lights off report West Side
Down Thornton Rd corridor.
Both Cedar Massage places lights off.
K massage lights on.
Escape Spa lights off.
Golden Massage lights off.
-
03-19-20 22:46 #35797Regular Member

Posts: 6Rose is Open
Stopped by Rose on Piedmont this past Sunday. It was quiet and empty, but still open. There were two providers at the front desk. One was chubby and the other one was a bit more meatier than skinny. The latter gave a pretty good massage. The massage was about 40 minutes before the flip, HE, UTC. $ total for hour. She tried to get more, but beggars can't be choosers in this current economy. She said traffic was minimal and nobody walked in while I was on the table. And no, I did not get the name. Sorry.
-
03-19-20 20:33 #35796Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good. Wonder how long they can sustain without income. What is Luna massage?
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





