Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35830
    Quote Originally Posted by Machintosh  [View Original Post]
    ZR Massage (camp) on Concord Road near South Cobb Dr had their foot massage light still on. They may be open.
    They are not open. They left all the neon signs lite up but not the open sign. There was cars parked. Appointment only?

    Holiday massage is 100% open.

  2. #35829

    Duh

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Moon or Oasis.
    Moon was the one I was thinking of.

  3. #35828
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLvr  [View Original Post]
    That old fart might have been me, but I don't consider myself an old fart, but I was in a truck hahaha, yes I was there yesterday, yes they wore masks and yes they was very busy.
    Are you the dude that was wheezing that my buddy told me about?

  4. #35827
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BDaddy17  [View Original Post]
    Luna is the old Rose Massage on BH north of Simpson Circle.
    Thanks for posting that. Any idea if they're under new management and no more upsell shit?

  5. #35826

    Amanda was holding down the fort today

    Quote Originally Posted by GunLvr  [View Original Post]
    That old fart might have been me, but I don't consider myself an old fart, but I was in a truck hahaha, yes I was there yesterday, yes they wore masks and yes they was very busy.
    By her self, open sign off but her car was there. Thinking they were taking by appt. Only.

  6. #35825
    Hell I might have seen you when I was coming in. Yeah they are super busy compared to a week ago. Hope it stays off the radar but with all the new attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by GunLvr  [View Original Post]
    That old fart might have been me, but I don't consider myself an old fart, but I was in a truck hahaha, yes I was there yesterday, yes they wore masks and yes they was very busy.

  7. #35824
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I have had some over the years that I wish had been wearing a mask!
    A mask won't suffice for some of the fuglies out there that I refer to as two-baggers.

  8. #35823

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Good. Wonder how long they can sustain without income. What is Luna massage?
    Luna is the old Rose Massage on BH north of Simpson Circle.

  9. #35822

    Old fart

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs  [View Original Post]
    When I was leaving. Why do so many mongers drive pickup trucks here in Forsyth County? Anyone else ever notice that?
    That old fart might have been me, but I don't consider myself an old fart, but I was in a truck hahaha, yes I was there yesterday, yes they wore masks and yes they was very busy.

  10. #35821

    Re Health-Anna and Amanda (Bella) working today wearing masks

    LOL, I have had some over the years that I wish had been wearing a mask!

    Quote Originally Posted by TaoistMaster  [View Original Post]
    I think it would kill the mood for me to look at her with a mask on.

  11. #35820
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    No idea what this place is. Just saw the sign when I drove by. It's on Buford hwy. I recall it was an camp but another name a few years back. Can't remember anymore. I would've gone in if they were open.
    Sounds like Moon or Oasis.

  12. #35819
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Brisk as in busy or more options on the menu?
    Busy, probably since many other CAMPs are closed.

  13. #35818
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Good, except that Buford Hwy is 30 miles long and none of us can read your mind. Narrow it down a bit, eh??
    Across from VIP. Stand-alone bld.

  14. #35817
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs  [View Original Post]
    Health-Anna and Amanda (Bella) working today wearing masks closing at 8 pm, Open sign was not on for some reason.

    Wellness Open with masks.

    A#1 Open.
    I think it would kill the mood for me to look at her with a mask on.

  15. #35816
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Per a buddy, Health in Cumming is open and doing a brisk business.
    Brisk as in busy or more options on the menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape