Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,701 to 23,715 of 59517
-
03-21-20 03:37 #35817Senior Member

Posts: 282I think it would kill the mood for me to look at her with a mask on.
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:57 #35816Senior Member

Posts: 495Brisk as in busy or more options on the menu?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:56 #35815Senior Member

Posts: 495Could have been Joy who is slightly pudgy (not fat), droopy A's with larger nips. A 100 tip on the table at start with engagement can get that trim bent over the table. The toe nail fungi is a turn off tho.
Originally Posted by KelingHitam
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:49 #35814Senior Member

Posts: 495Pleasant hill.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:28 #35813Senior Member

Posts: 4061If I was a non AMP / indie I'd consider stopping for awhile as well. True you'll get more business but with more business comes more risks. Nothing wrong with going on xvideos or pornhub if you feeling the urge. Saves risks and money. Need some variety / reality? Use hand lotion LOL.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 20:40 #35812Banned Member

Posts: 13634My bro didn't mention masks. Are they really wearing them? I'm going to Jap slap his ass for that.
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 20:38 #35811Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good, except that Buford Hwy is 30 miles long and none of us can read your mind. Narrow it down a bit, eh??
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 19:54 #35810Senior Member

Posts: 322Ya some old fart was driving up in a pickup
When I was leaving. Why do so many mongers drive pickup trucks here in Forsyth County? Anyone else ever notice that?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 18:58 #35809Senior Member

Posts: 332ZR Massage (camp) on Concord Road near South Cobb Dr had their foot massage light still on. They may be open.
-
03-20-20 18:27 #35808Senior Member

Posts: 315Non AMP Girls
Well I think the non-AMP girls will see their business go up.
I hate going to see those girls though- I always felt they over charged for what you got.
We could always go back to posting on Craigslist under jobs. I hope to see this ad soon- searching for massage must be 50+ fugly overweight Asian woman prefer stinky location. Must be able to massage one handed and text with other hand. Willing to pay for an hour but expect to be shorted at least fifteen minutes. Stinky eye expected no matter what I tip.
-
03-20-20 18:22 #35807Senior Member

Posts: 315Luna massage
No idea what this place is. Just saw the sign when I drove by. It's on Buford hwy. I recall it was an camp but another name a few years back. Can't remember anymore. I would've gone in if they were open.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 15:10 #35806Senior Member

Posts: 367Hwy 41 Kenn-worth Corridor
There are 5 spas on Cobb Parkway in this area. Here's the status:
Lu's Massage - Open sign / Lights off, door locked, no info sign in window. (L1 service).
Massage Now. Open sign / Lights off, door locked, info sign in window says closed until April. (L0 service but YMMV).
Foot Massage (new spa by Zaxby's) - Open sign / Lights off, door locked, info sign in window says closed by epidemic. (L1 service).
Asian Massage. Open sign on, front door propped open, (L1 possible, L0 more likely).
China Massage. Open sign / Lights off, door locked, info sign in window, couldn't read it. (L1 service).
It might be May until this hobby gets cranking again.
-
03-20-20 12:26 #35805Senior Member

Posts: 189If you do the math the good ones doing only four guys a day six days a week were pulling down 2 grand a week and paying taxes on a fraction of that. Probably a lot less money being sent home. I hope we don't go crazy when this is over and set some new rates standards that we will end up regretting.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 12:02 #35804Senior Member

Posts: 322Cumming
Health-Anna and Amanda (Bella) working today wearing masks closing at 8 pm, Open sign was not on for some reason.
Wellness Open with masks.
A#1 Open.
-
03-20-20 11:58 #35803Banned Member

Posts: 13634Health in Cumming
Per a buddy, Health in Cumming is open and doing a brisk business.










Reply With Quote






