rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: The Garden

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29
    The popcorn machine is not working, someone fix it.

  2. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeeRann99  [View Original Post]
    Nah punk you relax LOL.
    Make sure to bring you doctor's paper to Lears and make sure that the escort's papers are verified too. LOL.

  3. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    No Son. You need to relax. He wasn't mad and answered you questions respectively.
    Nah punk you relax LOL.

  4. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeeRann99  [View Original Post]
    LOL you relax, idk why you got mad at the questions.
    No Son. You need to relax. He wasn't mad and answered you questions respectively.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsugen  [View Original Post]
    Dude relax. There's no hard process for this. And no, they're not going to show you their test results. You're rolling the dice.
    LOL you relax, idk why you got mad at the questions.

  6. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by WruceBayne  [View Original Post]
    Assuming most of you commenting on Lear's have went through their screening process to get their password to the site, I'm curious to know. Was the process quick and simple for you guys? Or was it a pain in the ass due to the person you were texting with sounding like a cranky woman on her period who didn't want to be bothered with anything?
    Gee. With your attitude, I wonder why you couldn't get a password.

  7. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by CumALots  [View Original Post]
    I was told Ann is a firm no on BBFS. You are going for BBFS on your first try? And on top of that as a Virgin? Bravo!
    Bravo? You can tell that the guy is trolling the board? A virgin knows about this site and knows the name of certain girls already? How gullible do you have to be?

  8. #22

    SuperStar PartyWhore

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I see party ***** often and I recently seen her a few weeks ago. She's a great time I even posted our videos and the huge load I gave her on a a monger chat. Last time I saw her I did a double with her and brought costumes $$ worth it she does it all reminds me of a younger Gina Rollins but way more safe then Gina who I would never touch. You seem real judgmental for a girl who clearly shows facials often on her ads you didn't even have to subscribe to see how raunchy she is. I will be seeing her again after my one week semen retention..
    I'm "judgmental" for warning people of a provider who took someone's name, number and pic and circulated and blasted him online because he took a screenshot on snapchat?!

    Could've been an accident, or he didn't know, or he just wanted the pic. In any case, what she did was 100% fucked up. I would want others on here to warn me. That shows me she is vindictive for no reason and she doesn't know how to operate on the dl and you're at risk if you fuck with her.

    Everything you say is nonsensical and you're just contradicting yourself and / or lying. If she has all these photos readily available online for viewing, which you can find, why would she try to blast someone for screenshotting a pic of her in snapchat. I saw it myself. I would've took a screenshot because it was so fucked up, but I realized I would've got blasted, too.

    You say she "reminds me of a younger Gina Rollins but way more safe then Gina who I would never touch. " You're attacking another provider for no reason at all, only to try and boost up this chick. Gina is a legend in the biz and it's your loss not hers and to me it sounds like you may be PartyWhore's pimp, or maybe just simp.

    You're also lying about having to subscribe. If you want to set up an appt with her, she makes you get snapchat, then she redirects you to her OF to get "verified" by signing up for a a subscription, which is $35.

    Anyone else who tries to book her will see in moments what I said is true, so why you lying for?

    Good on you, if you like 'PartyWhore' and she gives you good service, but when a provider is trying to blackmail people for money to take down their name, number and photo just because they took a screenshot on snapchat, yeah, Imma warn people of that shit! I wouldn't want it done to me, and I'd help someone else avoid it as well. Either she's just blackmailing peeps for payments or she's mental.

  9. #21

    Party ***** is amazing and takes loads like a champ

    I see party ***** often and I recently seen her a few weeks ago. She's a great time I even posted our videos and the huge load I gave her on a a monger chat. Last time I saw her I did a double with her and brought costumes $$ worth it she does it all reminds me of a younger Gina Rollins but way more safe then Gina who I would never touch. You seem real judgmental for a girl who clearly shows facials often on her ads you didn't even have to subscribe to see how raunchy she is. I will be seeing her again after my one week semen retention.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    I actually did the whole $35. "one time verify" thing, mainly to see more pics / vids of her and see if I wanted to see her. I always see her and Star's ads. They also share (d) a number, but I think Star is now trying to be more tame / independent.

    After seeing her OF I was kinda put off. I get these chicks take loads, but when you're seeing loads all over a chick you want to see.

    I think her OF actually does her a disservice. I wanted to see her before that and then after I kinda came to my senses, also after showing my friend her content.

    One thing I will say watch out for, which is kinda shitty, she uses snapchat. I don't use any of these dumb ass apps, including twitter, facebook, all this nonsensical garbage. Anyway, if you take a pic of anything apparently, it lets the other person know. I did that with someone not realizing and it wasn't anything bad and was a screen from the person I screen shotted and I sent to them to ask them something.

    This chick put someone on blast, with his name and contact info saying he screen shotted her picture and don't be like him. You got cum shots of yourself all over the interwebz, why are you putting someone on blast for taking a pic screenshot. Apparently this annoyed her as her content is so valuable. That was a nail in the coffin for me, I'm actually overly trusting of women I see and I've yet to be burnt. I wouldn't give her a reason to burn me, but it seems like she'd try for no apparent reason anyway. I believe she may have tried to charge a fee to him to take down her blast. I can't recall either way, but after that I ceased contact with her. First off, way too many hoops to set up an appt, for someone who seems pretty trashy and also she seems like she is vindictive for no reason. Be very cautious with your info. Also she makes you create a snap iirc. You needed to join * and snap. All these fucking hoops.

    If anyone has had a positive visit, please do let us know.
    .

  10. #20

    Here are some facts, you moron

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanatloc  [View Original Post]
    Yes, "hype" is a proper word. Once you actually turn off your TV set and care to do a bit of your own research you will realize that EVERY YEAR we have much bigger "pandemic" on our hand but nobody is talking about it because apparently it's not sexy enough.

    https://www.contagionlive.com/news/u...-201920-season

    This is from a month an a half ago so I'm sure numbers are higher now. I bet my left nut you never heard about those 54 children that died from flu over past few months. But you sure did hear about few elderly folks with severely compromised health who passed away from coronavirus. That's what hype looks like.

    Here are some weekly stats for NY State only for the current flu season 2019-2020. Scary, huh? So yeah, smarten up.

    https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/c...-2020/archive/
    SOME ALARMIST NEWS (re: COVID-19).

    1. HOW INFECTIOUS IS THIS?

    VERY. It seems like the average person infected with CV19 infects several people, who each in turn are likely to infect several other people. How many people each carrier infects is denoted as R0. For CV19, this number is between 2 and 3 (references: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32097725 and https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l.../PIIS0140-6736(20) 30567-5/ fulltext). The common flu is somewhere like 1-2.

    Let's say that it's at the lower end, 2. One infected person infects two other people. Those people each infect two people. They've infected four people. Those four each infect two people. Etc. Starting with 1, we go: 2,4,8,16,etc. 2 to the power of 20 we hit a million people. So in 20 transmission steps there are a million people infected. Now, if we stay indoors and avoid others then we can decrease R0. If we can get it <1, then the outbreak subsides over time. If we go out to bars and restaurants and gatherings, then R0 increases.

    2. I'm NOT SICK, HOW CAN I BE SPREADING IT?

    All the evidence so far suggests that patients are contagious BEFORE they show symptoms, for at least a few days (reference: https://www.who.int/docs/default-sou...rsn=96b04adf_2).

    From the linked reference: "Further, transmission in the first 3-5 days of illness, or potentially pre-symptomatic transmission –transmission of the virus before the appearance of symptoms – is a major driver of transmission for influenza. In contrast, while we are learning that there are people who can shed COVID-19 virus 24-48 hours prior to symptom onset, at present, this does not appear to be a major driver of transmission. ".

    More evidence for this: https://medium.com/@andreasbackhausa...y-c4200a15a7bf.

    South Korea is testing everybody whereas Italy is mostly testing patients who are becoming symptomatic. This implies that there are a HUGE number of asymptomatic carriers spreading disease. See Question #1.

    3. WHAT HAPPENS IF I JUST AVOID PEOPLE WHEN I GO OUT?

    Unless everywhere you go is being constantly sterilized, this is still very risky. Coronaviruses in general can survive on surfaces such as plastic, metal, etc, for up to 9 days (ref: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32035997) Basically you can get CV19 from a doorknob, from a countertop, etc.

    4. IF I GET SICK WON'T IT JUST BE LIKE A COLD OR FLU?

    It might! But there are a caveats to that.

    Caveat #1: So far 80% of patients appear to have mild to minimal and maybe even no symptoms. But 20% have severe symptoms and require hospitalization. The risk of severe symptoms markedly increases with age. But given the infectivity, that is a lot of people. Right now estimates are that 40-70% of the US population will get the disease. At the LOW END, that is 130.8 million people with CV19. That leaves us 26 MILLION with severe symptoms requiring hospitalization. Guess how many inpatient hospital beds are in the USA? About a million! Do you want to risk trying to get a hospital bed when there are 26 times more sick people than available beds? Probably not.

    Caveat #2: It's not really like the cold or flu! The case fatality rate (CFR) of flu is around 0. 1%, and that still kills tens of thousands of patients per year. The CFR here is anywhere from 0. 3 to 3%, and would increase even higher if our hospital capacity is overwhelmed. (source: https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...untries-2020-3#older-people-are-also-more-likely-to-die-of-flu-though-not-to-the-same-extent-3).

    5. HOW BAD COULD THIS GET?

    VERY BAD. Here is some back of the envelope math: Let's say we get the low end of USA total infections with 40% infected. With a population of 327 million people, that is 131 million infected, 26 million (20%) severely and requiring hospitalization. At a 0. 3% fatality rate that is 393 THOUSAND deaths. At a 1% fatality rate it's 1. 3 MILLION.

    It gets worse! Let's say we have our 26 million needing hospitalization and let's say 3% need intubation and mechanical ventilation. That's 780 thousand needing a ventilator. Guess how many ventilators the USA has? About 160 thousand! So we'd need about 5 x as many ventilators. Even with the USA strategic reserve, which Anthony Fauci (head of allergy and infectious disease at NIH, basically the federal government's highest ranking immunologist) says is about 13000 ventilators, we're not even close.

    In Italy about 3 weeks into their outbreak, they are at the point of rationing care as their entire system is overrun. Italy also has 3. 2 hospital beds per 1000 people, whereas we have 2. 8 per 1000, so they're better equipped to start. Over 300 people died in Italy of CV19 yesterday alone.

    If our hospital system collapses, then we won't just be losing people to CV19, we will also be delaying or missing care for people with other health problems. Cancer patients will get delayed diagnoses and delayed treatments. Heart attack and stroke victims will be less likely to get the help they need in time.

    6. WILL IT ACTUALLY GET THAT BAD?

    It's looking increasingly likely. Look at the following charts of infections by day (from https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-f4d3d9cd99ca).

    Note that we are much more in line with Italy and Iran than Singapore or HK. Singapore and Hong Kong learned their lessons from H1 N1 and SARS and immediately quarantined, either by community response (HK) or by strictly enforced requirements (SG) SK appears to be leveling off because of their mitigation efforts. We're about a week and a half behind Italy, and their healthcare system is now overrun. Iran is digging mass graves.

    7. WHAT CAN WE DO?

    We can alter R0 by changing our behavior. Note that R0 is only as accurate as the assumptions we put into it. R0 is based on what has already happened, not what will happen.

    Flatten this curve and prevent a collapse of our healthcare system.

    No gathering! The CDC is currently recommending no gatherings 50 people, and those with fewer should still have marked restrictions. (source: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...pore-hong-kong).

    No traveling! Don't take that trip you were planning on later this month. You may eat a small loss but trust me everything will be closed anyway, and it's better than screwing this up.

    Probably the best advice right now is to act as if you already have the disease and don't want to spread it to others.

    Also for a nice visual simulation of infection with and without social distancing, see here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ona-simulator/.

    If we do this right, everything we do will seem like an overreaction, but we will all be healthier and alive.

  11. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanatloc  [View Original Post]
    Yes, "hype" is a proper word. Once you actually turn off your TV set and care to do a bit of your own research you will realize that EVERY YEAR we have much bigger "pandemic" on our hand but nobody is talking about it because apparently it's not sexy enough.

    https://www.contagionlive.com/news/u...-201920-season

    This is from a month an a half ago so I'm sure numbers are higher now. I bet my left nut you never heard about those 54 children that died from flu over past few months. But you sure did hear about few elderly folks with severely compromised health who passed away from coronavirus. That's what hype looks like.

    Here are some weekly stats for NY State only for the current flu season 2019-2020. Scary, huh? So yeah, smarten up.

    https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/c...-2020/archive/
    Are you a doctor? Are you an epidemiologist? Are you a public health expert? No? You're just a jerk off with Google? Then, shut the fuck up.

  12. #18
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Care to share your research?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    If you did some REAL research, you'd realize that the hype is all too real.

    This virus is unlike anything that has gone before. It has spread far, fast and very deadly to people at risk.
    I hope it's not the guy who was on Joe Rogan.

  13. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanatloc  [View Original Post]
    Yes, "hype" is a proper word. Once you actually turn off your TV set and care to do a bit of your own research you will realize that EVERY YEAR we have much bigger "pandemic" on our hand but nobody is talking about it because apparently it's not sexy enough.

    https://www.contagionlive.com/news/u...-201920-season

    This is from a month an a half ago so I'm sure numbers are higher now. I bet my left nut you never heard about those 54 children that died from flu over past few months. But you sure did hear about few elderly folks with severely compromised health who passed away from coronavirus. That's what hype looks like.

    Here are some weekly stats for NY State only for the current flu season 2019-2020. Scary, huh? So yeah, smarten up.

    https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/c...-2020/archive/
    If you did some REAL research, you'd realize that the hype is all too real.

    This virus is unlike anything that has gone before. It has spread far, fast and very deadly to people at risk.

  14. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    "The hype".

    Smarten up, Jesus fucking Christ.
    Yes, "hype" is a proper word. Once you actually turn off your TV set and care to do a bit of your own research you will realize that EVERY YEAR we have much bigger "pandemic" on our hand but nobody is talking about it because apparently it's not sexy enough.

    https://www.contagionlive.com/news/u...-201920-season

    This is from a month an a half ago so I'm sure numbers are higher now. I bet my left nut you never heard about those 54 children that died from flu over past few months. But you sure did hear about few elderly folks with severely compromised health who passed away from coronavirus. That's what hype looks like.

    Here are some weekly stats for NY State only for the current flu season 2019-2020. Scary, huh? So yeah, smarten up.

    https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/c...-2020/archive/

  15. #15

    Have fun in the ICU!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I wouldn't care and don't buy the hype.

    Sure, we have to wash our hands, dirty fucks out there with their bad habits, but I wouldn't hesitate going to an AMP and then going to Canal and eating out (again).
    "The hype".

    Smarten up, Jesus fucking Christ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape