Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14044

    Here the link

    She's been posting for moths

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Here is she looks cute.
    .

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/930689705961

  2. #14043

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I recognize the tramp stamp on her lower back. Without a doubt. This is definitely Carly. The ripoff queen.
    So who is actually seeing her for her to still stay in business? She had claimed that all her regulars treat her good.

  3. #14042

    JB in Chester

    http://skipthegames.com/img/007/MjA1...TMwODhhNTk.jpg

    Swang by Hooters and enjoyed JB. Very sweet down to earth girl. Only had about 15 min notice but she responded fast and got me right in. Highly recommend her. Great personality with great service and a great chest. Can't go wrong with this one.

  4. #14041
    She has ads posted in south carolina and richmond on the same day, as well as Tennessee and Alabama on the same day. Sure it's a possibility that she's a complete professional and travels constantly and posts ads before she goes to the next city but Personally I would avoid it. Girls that travel like that anyway are too business like and get burnt out but YMMV.

  5. #14040

    Small Town Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing her tonight. Thought I'd see if anyone knew about her.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/838863809399
    Looks like someone I had messaged before through a different ad a few months ago. Couldn't connect as she always went dark close to go time.

  6. #14039

    Anybody dreamed of this one?

    Thinking about seeing her tonight. Thought I'd see if anyone knew about her.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/838863809399

  7. #14038

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Planned a visit a couple hours in advance. Texted 15 minutes prior. Sat in the parking lot for a few minutes. Right as I was leaving I got the room number. Went in for HHR published rate. She was wearing the outfit I requested. Had a nice time. Never heard the word no. Only issue was when she went to the bathroom prior to session and I presume got a fix.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/781800898693
    What area is her incall in?

  8. #14037

  9. #14036
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    I forget who PM'ed me about her, but it looks like Tina is back in town for a little while. Better get while the gettings good.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/842214601306
    She has her "handler" hanging around as well.

  10. #14035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is Carly wearing a wig. She's trying to switch it up I guess from all the bad reviews. It's funny in her previous ads she loved to mention she was on BC but now she's pregnant. Smh.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/328285647542
    I recognize the tramp stamp on her lower back. Without a doubt. This is definitely Carly. The ripoff queen.

  11. #14034
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    She did post 3 of her regular ads right after the blonde version. There's guys that will go for the blonde wig.
    Yup, the blonde look is hot. If it weren't for the rip off warnings, she'd be on my to do list.

    Assuming Sex Worker is her chosen profession, wouldn't it be easier to make reliable money by actually providing a service and building a relationship with a handful of regulars?

  12. #14033

    Tina

    I forget who PM'ed me about her, but it looks like Tina is back in town for a little while. Better get while the gettings good.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/842214601306

  13. #14032

    I'm sorry forgot the pic

    Here is she looks cute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E8FC13D8-C95C-473E-B43A-95FBFD368CBA.jpg‎  

  14. #14031

    Is this?

    Is this one of the Ashley's old hoe 30 ish yo staying is south side.

  15. #14030
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvjoemonger  [View Original Post]
    I saw somebody did a little bit ago. It was a good review from what I remember.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape