Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,861 to 16,875 of 32174
-
03-20-20 02:39 #15314Senior Member

Posts: 26Also looking for Latinas or a strip club. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by OmegaWest
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 00:36 #15313Regular Member

Posts: 11Where is Top? Haven't heard of this one.
Originally Posted by Bentaki
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 16:06 #15312Senior Member

Posts: 106It did feel like playing Russian roulette there for a minute. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by InAviation70
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 15:40 #15311Senior Member

Posts: 385This one?
Originally Posted by TimoS80
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/res...r/9181623.html
-
03-18-20 12:00 #15310Senior Member

Posts: 42LOL all my brothers in the game. I responded to all the PM's (10+). Good luck.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 10:45 #15309Senior Member

Posts: 203Pm
Check your pm please.
Originally Posted by RobIvan
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 09:00 #15308Regular Member

Posts: 23Pretty sure she's Thai
Her roommate might be Laotian, but she's definitely Thai. Or, she lied to you.
Originally Posted by RobIvan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 13:23 #15307Senior Member

Posts: 42The one from Laos, BBFS is available. Have to bring up in session.
Originally Posted by TimoS80
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 08:36 #15306Senior Member

Posts: 19410x7 Sterling rd
I have never been to that place, but right next door NST is a pretty decent place.
Originally Posted by Ycwinva
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 03:48 #15305Senior Member

Posts: 118Shirlington Therapy
Stooped by last weekend had the worst experience. While waiting in room for table I believe her name was Nina or Nona not sure up sell none friendly. While getting ts the worst very rough seemed to be pissed off about something no smile unfriend not a pleasant experience. While back in the room horrible massage 15 minutes rolled over. Keep in mind I'm not new to the business but always very easy going and respectful to the ladies-she gives me the menu with the price list crazy I said no she got very nasty and then said HJ 75 with a smile, I got up and left. Not a good place.
-
03-16-20 19:00 #15304Senior Member

Posts: 1101037 Sterling Rd
Went back to a place that I haven't' been for a year or so to see if anything has changed. New owner. 5 girls in rotation. A bit younger and prettier than previous. Much more aggressive with upsell of time (not services) One entered the room 20 minutes into my session to push hard on 4 hands. I declined but couldn't get her out of room until I promised "next time". I went for upsell to "lomi lomi" style. It was relaxing with some reach-under and ball play but no ending. On the flip, she was doing a count-down. You have 10 minutes left. You have 5 minutes left. You have 2 minutes left. But, no help in figuring out what I could or should do with these precious remaining minutes. I basically subtracted the upsell to lomi lomi out of the tip. Won't be back for another year or more.
-
03-16-20 13:58 #15303Regular Member

Posts: 23Reston Thai
I don't remember where I found this Thai ad, but she was pretty hot. Short and curvy with a nice round booty and D bolt ons. Business is slow but she's here for a month. Can't post number but it ends in 7995. PM for details and located at Waterview APTs. $300 for an hour of GFE / BBJ and 2 pops. She was not GPS at all and very accommodating.
-
03-16-20 09:20 #15302Regular Member

Posts: 23Herndon Pine
Stopped by and drew Jung or Yung or Young. She looked about a 7. Body was about a 7. Table shower was thorough with a little bit of edging. Massage was better than average but not by much. 45 minutes of massage and then came the flip. For a total of 200, got a BBJ /69/ LFK. YMMV. This is my first decent encounter at an AMP in a while. Most of the providers have been sucking, but it could be due to this C19 crap. Whatever. Happy hunting folks.
-
03-15-20 21:10 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 181I'd guess a large percentage of the parlors will be closed by Friday.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 19:51 #15300Senior Member

Posts: 216CV 19 Shutdowns
Have any of you seen your favorite haunt shut down for the CV 19 scare? I stopped by M&why today to find a note on the door saying that none of thier staff was sick but they are closed until the end of April as a precaution.












Reply With Quote






