High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    To add to the closed list:

    Stop 10 and Madison, Happy Time (Madison just south of Thompson), Daily, Foot Loose, Phoenix and Tucson.

    Open were A Spa (31 and Stop 12), Professional (Muffler shop) and Kentucky Ave.

    Went into Kentucky Ave. All the rest were just drive by. Greeted by mid 40's woman in blue dress. 5 minutes later mid 40's woman in black skirt and blouse came in. Both appear to have the same build. Decent, even good for their age. Table and towels all seemed clean and unused.

    The massage was mostly non-existent. She rubbed my body quite a bit. Only the foot massage at the end was decent. The rest felt good, but if you want a massage it's the wrong place.

    Got to the tease quickly and flipped after about 10 minutes. Wanted 140 for BBBJ, wouldn't come to 100, settled on 120. Complete waste of money. Spent about 30 seconds on the BBBJ before switching to the hand. Wouldn't take direction at all. At one point had to use both hands to get her to release her grip and put her hand where I wanted it.

    Full access with FIV and DATY was allowed. I won't return.
    That was almost exactly my experience with her too.

  2. #13445

    Kentucky open too

    Can confirm the one on Kentucky was open as of Thursday afternoon. Too busy to accommodate me, but that's OK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Three open tonight on west side -- w 10th, firehouse on w 86th, and body health on Purdue rd.

    Closed were -- newer spa by jc Penney on w 86th, mountain aire, q spa, and orient on Arlington.

  3. #13444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Three open tonight on west side -- w 10th, firehouse on w 86th, and body health on Purdue rd.

    Closed were -- newer spa by jc Penney on w 86th, mountain aire, q spa, and orient on Arlington.
    To add to the closed list:

    Stop 10 and Madison, Happy Time (Madison just south of Thompson), Daily, Foot Loose, Phoenix and Tucson.

    Open were A Spa (31 and Stop 12), Professional (Muffler shop) and Kentucky Ave.

    Went into Kentucky Ave. All the rest were just drive by. Greeted by mid 40's woman in blue dress. 5 minutes later mid 40's woman in black skirt and blouse came in. Both appear to have the same build. Decent, even good for their age. Table and towels all seemed clean and unused.

    The massage was mostly non-existent. She rubbed my body quite a bit. Only the foot massage at the end was decent. The rest felt good, but if you want a massage it's the wrong place.

    Got to the tease quickly and flipped after about 10 minutes. Wanted 140 for BBBJ, wouldn't come to 100, settled on 120. Complete waste of money. Spent about 30 seconds on the BBBJ before switching to the hand. Wouldn't take direction at all. At one point had to use both hands to get her to release her grip and put her hand where I wanted it.

    Full access with FIV and DATY was allowed. I won't return.

  4. #13443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Still open

    Three open tonight on west side -- w 10th, firehouse on w 86th, and body health on Purdue rd.

    Closed were -- newer spa by jc Penney on w 86th, mountain aire, q spa, and orient on Arlington.

  5. #13442
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Did total include house fee?
    Yep — 0. 6 to the house and $ for the mouth. She wouldn't take 0. 6 or 0. 8, but to be fair, I'm not a great negotiator. Some of you with better bargaining skills might be able to get her BBBJ or FS at better prices. I also didn't get the impression she'd try to upsell the FIV, tits out, or any UTC roaming for just a standard shake.

  6. #13441

    No joy for a while. Thanks Corona

    On vacation this week, so I decided to venture out. After braving the downpour on the roads for almost 2 hrs, panic began to set in as I drove from parlor to parlor and seeing nothing open. The following is a list of places I hit up yesterday that were closed:

    Tuscan and Phoenix on National.

    Queen on Emerson.

    Lavender on Layette.

    Rose on Post.

    BB on E. Washington.

    Hertz on Shadeland.

    A Spa on US 31 (couldn't confirm but open sign not lit).

    Finally calmed down when I stopped over at Luna on E. Washington, as I really didn't want to drive all the way to the west side and see if the Mountains could provide relief. Got an hour with a cute, playful, late 30-ish provider. They were pretty dead and know me as a regular, so I got the other girl too for some 4-hand action at no charge (very nice of them). UTC under shirt and pants (but no FIV). Standard shake, pretty happy, total damage $.

    Side note: After the session, the providers at Luna said they are closing up and won't be open for 2 weeks starting this Thursday. I also can't confirm whether or not the Muffler shop is open. When I drove by I didn't see the open sign lit up, but did see someone making their way to the front door.

    Based on this, I think it's fair to assume maybe 20% of AMPs in Indy are currently open but that might change by Friday or the weekend.

  7. #13440

    Total Damge

    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    Finally found some time to get this report out. After reading a new gal would be starting there, I made my way to Kentucky last Friday. Met at the door by a short, dark haired gal in blue jean shorts looks / age: 7/10, body: 8/10. There was another lady there who was taller, dyed blonde or brownish hair, and looked a bit older. I'm guessing the short dark haired girl is the new one since the taller accompanied her into the room I was in and they talked for a second. The taller one flicked her tongue out a me a few times and smiled as she walked out (a first for me at a massage place), and after seeing that any concerns I had about the menu options faded.

    The shorter gal put me in a room that had a covered window, which I didn't like. All that kept any of you other mongers from seeing my naked ass was a red curtain, which I could partially see through. Massage was more like sensual touching, which damn near put me to sleep. Tease and crack work was pretty decent. Whole time I roamed where I could without resistance. On the flip; BBBJ, tits out, hands all over that kittie. Her mouth skills are on point, and for her age (I'd say early to mid 40's) she's got a decent body. Total damage $. 6. Would definitely repeat.

    On a side note; she did disappear for at least 5 - 10 min during the session b / c another monger came in, and she led him to another room.

    Stay safe out there.
    Did total include house fee?

  8. #13439

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/117957

    Finally saw her after a few months of waiting. Interesting experience. Uses hair, soft touch, light oil, some body 2 body. Completely nude. She humped my leg. Interesting way to a happy ending. For the price, $. 80, I wouldn't do it again. But I'm also not sad I did it. If she was FS or BJ I'd do it again.

    Looks. Pics are a little old. Still similar body but definitely slightly heavier. Great naturals.
    She's floated around a few of the ad sites off and on. Always seems like there's more on the menu when I've met with her but can never quite get her to open up the menu. Good massage overall though.

  9. #13438

    Coronacation

    Got off work early near Noblesville / Fishers area. Sunshine Spa on Fitness has printed sign stating closed. King Spa on 96 / Allisonville lights off door locked. Rubys 116 / Allisonville had printed sign on door.

    Noticed the foot spa on the other side of Allisonville was also closed as I made my way to the expressway.

    Sigh.

    At least the liquor store nearby King Spa was open.

    BCD.

  10. #13437

    Interesting Experience

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/117957

    Finally saw her after a few months of waiting. Interesting experience. Uses hair, soft touch, light oil, some body 2 body. Completely nude. She humped my leg. Interesting way to a happy ending. For the price, $. 80, I wouldn't do it again. But I'm also not sad I did it. If she was FS or BJ I'd do it again.

    Looks. Pics are a little old. Still similar body but definitely slightly heavier. Great naturals.

  11. #13436

    Sunny is open

    Sunny is open. She told me before my last session that she is careful to disinfect everything, including the bathroom and even the doorbell, after each session. If the other places are closed, then you may be interested in seeing Sunny.

    Sunnys-place.net.

  12. #13435

    Aquarius

    Closed. Hand lettered sign on door and lights out.

  13. #13434

    52nd Ct

    OPEN light turned off and door was locked??

  14. #13433

    Kentucky

    Finally found some time to get this report out. After reading a new gal would be starting there, I made my way to Kentucky last Friday. Met at the door by a short, dark haired gal in blue jean shorts looks / age: 7/10, body: 8/10. There was another lady there who was taller, dyed blonde or brownish hair, and looked a bit older. I'm guessing the short dark haired girl is the new one since the taller accompanied her into the room I was in and they talked for a second. The taller one flicked her tongue out a me a few times and smiled as she walked out (a first for me at a massage place), and after seeing that any concerns I had about the menu options faded.

    The shorter gal put me in a room that had a covered window, which I didn't like. All that kept any of you other mongers from seeing my naked ass was a red curtain, which I could partially see through. Massage was more like sensual touching, which damn near put me to sleep. Tease and crack work was pretty decent. Whole time I roamed where I could without resistance. On the flip; BBBJ, tits out, hands all over that kittie. Her mouth skills are on point, and for her age (I'd say early to mid 40's) she's got a decent body. Total damage $. 6. Would definitely repeat.

    On a side note; she did disappear for at least 5 - 10 min during the session b / c another monger came in, and she led him to another room.

    Stay safe out there.

  15. #13432
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    This one is visiting. She's a hippie type, very good looking, and a phenomenal body, I'd guess low to mid 30's. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/151421.

    I miss Elle, and in Indy, I've been searching for an experience that was as satisfying as those I had will her. While this was a different experience, it was also an incredible experience. Responsive via text, but does want to speak on the phone before setting an appointment. Usual two call system lead to her mid level and safe hotel. Upon entering, I was knocked out by her looks and body. Both are absolute perfection. Very friendly and playful. The massage was done on her bed, which was set up perfectly for a nice rubdown. Music, candles, and heated oil. She's a very spiritual person, and this comes through in her session, which was very very tantric in nature. She guides you through the session with meditation instructions, but only for a couple of minutes here and there. The rest of the session is quiet, erotic, and really relaxing. It's actually an incredible massage, and you can tell that she's been professionally trained. 150/60 minutes. If she lived here, I would see her every week. Not sure how long she will be around. She's a free spirit who comes and goes. Careful, you might just fall in love.
    Add is gone. Does she have a new one by chance?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape